Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Elendril
Elendril
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flashlight spell Left_bar_bleue0/0Flashlight spell Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Flashlight spell Empty Flashlight spell

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:21 pm
Demon Spell

• Name: Flashlight
  • Type: defensive
  • Prayer: Zao Koa guide me with light
  • Effects: This spell cover's the caster's body in a very bright wight light. As if they where a flashlight. That can illuminate an area of up to 150 radius. Taking away all shadow's and weakening all power's that need the Darkness. This Spell has no side effect's. You must be at least a Tier of 2-1. And the post will only last 3 post. And the only way to stop the spell is to have a spell that can stop the caster from glowing. For they will glow even in death.
  • Notes:none

Last edited by Elendril on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flashlight spell Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Flashlight spell Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Flashlight spell Empty Re: Flashlight spell

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:35 pm
Approved.

Flashlight spell WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flashlight spell Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Flashlight spell Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Flashlight spell Empty Re: Flashlight spell

Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm
Archived

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.