Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Two Vizards Are Better Then One
One Piece New World EmptyToday at 11:59 am by basswalker

» Dalibor Weyr
One Piece New World EmptyYesterday at 8:55 am by Guest

» Vizard of the Gotei United: Okuda Nobuyoki
One Piece New World EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 8:04 pm by kazetora

» Masamune Shiro (Done)
One Piece New World EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 4:56 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Departing Shadows Within The Sands [Shinryu]
One Piece New World EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 2:59 pm by Shinryu

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
One Piece New World EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 12:19 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Satisfying Bare-Bones Needs
One Piece New World EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Olivia Flynn [Shinigami]
One Piece New World EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:16 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Anger Management
One Piece New World EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 8:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
One Piece New World EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 2:15 pm by Angry Charmander

Top posters
THEFROST
One Piece New World I_vote_lcapOne Piece New World I_voting_barOne Piece New World I_vote_rcap 
JJ
One Piece New World I_vote_lcapOne Piece New World I_voting_barOne Piece New World I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130267 messages in 19814 subjects

One Piece New World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akainusan
Anonymous

One Piece New World Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: One Piece New World   One Piece New World EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 9:50 am

One Piece New World DgzLIZg

One Piece New World is an RP-oriented board that offers to the series' world a few centuries after the canon storyline with an overarching goal that is unique to each original character created and submitted and role-played by the community. A good friendly staff, quick approval process, plenty of things to do and an easy to understand stat system that ensures you won't get cheated out by someone and that your powers and their powers will be pitted fairly.

It is a progressive stat earning system that means the more you play the faster you get stronger. However, it’s a laid-back community meaning that you wouldn't need to RP all the time to keep up. Customize your character with our dozens of trait system options, various devil fruits, create or join a crew or division, and make a character totally unique to you and your play style. Enjoy climactic battles, an active bounty system that ensures pirates don't get away with too much and Marines are never bored. Journey into the world of One Piece like never before.

Our Site: https://www.onepiecenw.com/
Site's Discord Server: https://discord.gg/eRJqk4Y
Back to top Go down

One Piece New World
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1