Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
» Temperant Rains, Promises Overdue [Ulv/Niflheim, Private]
Today at 3:28 am by Mirja Eeola

» As Fleeting Clouds pass by. [Ulv, Magnolia]
Today at 3:09 am by Mirja Eeola

» Purple Parcel for the Purple Captain [Private/Murasaki]
Today at 1:34 am by Sage

» Family Matters [Calypso/Inami]
Yesterday at 11:20 pm by Angry Charmander

» Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex]
Yesterday at 8:00 pm by Henrex

» Daddy's Special Place
Yesterday at 6:39 pm by Slayer

» Inferno
Yesterday at 1:08 pm by Absentee

» [THEFROST]'s 30 Day Anyburst Challenge
Yesterday at 11:52 am by Absentee

» Absentee's Templates
Yesterday at 10:54 am by Absentee

» Operation War Dogs: Colorado
Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:21 pm by Shizuo

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Henrex

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2622 registered users
The newest registered user is Shanks

Our users have posted a total of 124374 messages in 18992 subjects
Share | 

Pride in loyalty

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iori[Chronos]

November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Pride in loyalty    Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:58 pm

"The mission has been completed, Miss Asha. The simulation has been a success. I shall bring the results once I've printed them out. You have certainly outdone yourself with your current set of training missions for our soldiers. "

"Is that so? I am proud to hear it. I believe an army is nothing without its soldiers. Though we are in great possession of two fine and fierce men, I believe it is necessary to maintain the strength of our forces. Please bring back the reports as swiftly as you can. I cannot wait to decide who I shall shower within compliments. "

Closing the tab of the large communication screen, a woman with ebony skin clothed in an elegant dress, let out an exultant breath filled with pride. Born of African descent, she was a woman who had earned the admiration and moral repute of her comrades - that woman was referred to as Asha - Enchantress of the Machines.

Possessing a grand intellect amongst her peers, that woman could proudly wear the title of one of Vastime's most valuable.

Wearing her vastimian stripes with pride, Asha had come to love her position and what it allowed her to create. Be it relationship or invention, the enchantress took pride in all that she accomplished here. Most would say they are loyal to their organization; it is a declaration that is hardly uncommon.

However, to Asha, there was no hyperbole to be found, no graceful words to describe the passion, the work pours into this organization. It defined her. It completed her. It gave her a purpose she never would have thought possible.

There was no way she could ever repay the debt.

Rising from the chair within her personal lab - filled with vials, technological marvels, and work-in-progress inventions, Asha placed one of her fingers on the tablet in the wall, signaling her desire to consume a meal. One glance from her lab was reminiscent of an actualized vision from a technological science-fiction film.

It was undeniably beautiful. A single glimpse upon her inventions would likely leave even the most cynical man in awe. Her lab was her playground, bedroom, and office. Rare to find her anywhere else, if one wished to reach her, they need only enter her lab and speak their peace. Typing on the tablet, she entered her meal request.

The order was odd for someone with an appearance as graceful as her own. Asha chuckled at how the chef wondered why she didn't want something more extravagant.

"A cheeseburger and fries - prepared well - is just as extravagant as a steak dinner or some Italian dish, my friend. Prepared nicely with emphasis, of course! If it is poorly prepared, I will not be happy. "

When she had finished placing her order in to the Vastimian Kitchen, Asha returned to her seat to analyze the results of her simulated training missions.

These missions were meant to ultimately ensure that when soldiers entered battle, they would have a firm grasp of their enemies and a means of conducting themselves on the battlefield. To be sure, her simulations weren't exactly an exact replica of what could occur in an unpredictable battlefield but it managed to maintain a reputation for preparing each soldier in a manner suited to their disposition.

Pride in loyalty
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1