Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Year [2018 Nominations] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Character Of The Year [2018 Nominations] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Character Of The Year [2018 Nominations] Empty Character Of The Year [2018 Nominations]

Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:40 pm

Mountain View

★ OTY VOTES ★

★ What the hell are OTY's? Well, my friend, that is pretty simple! Towards the end OR beginning of the year (depending on when staff can be assed!), we usually host Of The Year Nomination and Finals.

In this event, we go back from the past year of 2018 and attempt to pick out different types of finalist to compete for OTY Finals from the nomination list. These can range from Thread Of The Year, Character Of The Year and etc.

So, in this thread, you'll be tasked with picking whom you think deserves the OTY by nominating them.

Please try to avoid nominating the same person/thread/character if they have already been nominated. Please.

★ OTY RULES★

You can only vote for one member!
Make sure to state the name of the person you are nominating
This contest has a week before it will be closed by a staff member.
Try to think about your vote a little before aimlessly casting it.
If someone is already nominated, try to nominate someone else.
DO NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF

★ OTY PRIZES ★

First Place: The person who wins first place in Character of the Year will receive one wish of their choosing by staff. We have full rights to deny it, so find something within reason. This can be anything from a board made tier upgrade for a character, skill upgrade or whatever. The catch is that you'll have to pitch it well enough for us to do it.

Second Place: The person who wins runner up will get an honorary mention in the Of The Month/Winners

Third Place: The person who comes in 3rd will get an honorary mention.

Character Of The Year [2018 Nominations] WVMWLOu
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Year [2018 Nominations] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Character Of The Year [2018 Nominations] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Character Of The Year [2018 Nominations] Empty Re: Character Of The Year [2018 Nominations]

Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:34 am
Hear me out: Abalia.

Now I am not nominating this character because I enjoy them immensely, but due to the sheer amount of monumental achievements they have made for their tier, along with in general. They amount of actua influence she has built through words and political alliances is staggering from being the right hand of Hayden to the interactions with Mana. Truly, deserving of COTY.

Character Of The Year [2018 Nominations] JfH75kA
Character Of The Year [2018 Nominations] H8Tyk70
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Year [2018 Nominations] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Character Of The Year [2018 Nominations] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Character Of The Year [2018 Nominations] Empty Re: Character Of The Year [2018 Nominations]

Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:54 am
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19256-calypso-asthavon-danava-of-dreams-and-nightmares-approved-3-2

I'm nominating Calypso Asthavon. Lillian has been working hard throughout this past year in order to get threads and plot with this character, allowing her to grow as a character and rise through the ranks, earning more and more notoriety on the site and creating an identity for her outside of being "Asthavon Family Member #189047097529587205". She's really done well with this character and I feel she really deserves this.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Year [2018 Nominations] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Character Of The Year [2018 Nominations] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:54 pm

«PUTTING IN MY NOMINATION FOR ULV»

I'll throw my nomination out and probably vote for Ulv. The reason I'm nominating her is because she seems to be actively engaging with a lot of old/new character, is constantly progressing her character, seems to be well known at this point and has a reason to be placed into the potential list of people who can be COTY. So she gets my vote.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:38 pm
[adm]Nominations over with[/adm]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum