Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Calm Winds Soothe the Fiery Rage [Elyss]
Shouting Out Absentee For His Staff Work In 2018 EmptyToday at 1:45 pm by Siegharty

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
Shouting Out Absentee For His Staff Work In 2018 EmptyToday at 1:29 pm by Siegharty

» Bass' FC Claims
Shouting Out Absentee For His Staff Work In 2018 EmptyToday at 12:13 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Rumble Rumble!
Shouting Out Absentee For His Staff Work In 2018 EmptyToday at 6:38 am by Mirja Eeola

» Cala's Face Claim
Shouting Out Absentee For His Staff Work In 2018 EmptyToday at 6:26 am by Mirja Eeola

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Shouting Out Absentee For His Staff Work In 2018 EmptyYesterday at 3:05 pm by Lillian

» The Final Bastion's Defense [MADNESS CAPITAL: DEAD RISING]
Shouting Out Absentee For His Staff Work In 2018 EmptyYesterday at 2:27 pm by darkfunnel

» Reina Arácnida [Evolución] [Approved, 2-4; Hazard Rank D]
Shouting Out Absentee For His Staff Work In 2018 EmptyYesterday at 2:08 pm by JJ

» POWER TIER (IMPORTANT)
Shouting Out Absentee For His Staff Work In 2018 EmptyYesterday at 1:43 pm by JJ

» Tether Scramble [Protag Equipment]
Shouting Out Absentee For His Staff Work In 2018 EmptyYesterday at 1:32 pm by JJ

Top posters
THEFROST
Shouting Out Absentee For His Staff Work In 2018 I_vote_lcapShouting Out Absentee For His Staff Work In 2018 I_voting_barShouting Out Absentee For His Staff Work In 2018 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Shouting Out Absentee For His Staff Work In 2018 I_vote_lcapShouting Out Absentee For His Staff Work In 2018 I_voting_barShouting Out Absentee For His Staff Work In 2018 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131097 messages in 19901 subjects

Shouting Out Absentee For His Staff Work In 2018

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shouting Out Absentee For His Staff Work In 2018 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shouting Out Absentee For His Staff Work In 2018 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Shouting Out Absentee For His Staff Work In 2018 Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Shouting Out Absentee For His Staff Work In 2018   Shouting Out Absentee For His Staff Work In 2018 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 8:08 pm

«GIVING A SHOUTOUT TO ABS»

I'm giving a shout out to Absentee for his staff work last year. The reason for this is while I did not choose him for my OTY, he still did put in a noticeable amount of work and has a geniue concern for the site as far as I can tell. He is willing to put in the work into his plots/characters if he sees some kind of direction, and is willing to put in work on the site as well. More than anything else, I'd say he is a very valuable staff member and I'm glad to have him on board and his work should be more well-noted in PH.

@Absentee

Shouting Out Absentee For His Staff Work In 2018
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: NEW GETTING STARTED :: Communication Board :: Staff Shout Outs-
Jump to: