Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tatsuya - Volcanic Consequences (WW4 Start Event)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Tatsuya - Volcanic Consequences (WW4 Start Event)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tatsuya - Volcanic Consequences (WW4 Start Event)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Volcanic Consequences (WW4 Start Event)

Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:32 am

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

Tatsuya - Volcanic Consequences (WW4 Start Event)  - Page 3 6EdIfMt

“Thank you, miss. I'll try to give ya a more fitting thank you when this is all settled, yeah?”

As she continued to hover, looking for any opening in the combat before her, she noted that Ulv's blow was...well, pretty big. But it occurred to her that getting Tatsuya out of here was probably the right idea. Smart thinking... Flashing ahead with Kagayaku, Murasaki did her best to stay out of Ulv's...well, pretty impressive blast zone. It was actually kinda scary, how'd she even pull that off?

Murasaki could also tell that the Vizard was putting up...some kind of protective kinda deal, but she didn't know what. That was a shame, because knowing would probably help right now, but the last thing she had time to do was ask questions. Hopefully there'd be some time for that, but for now she waited well outside the city for where Ulv was pushing Tatsuya. He'd likely be here soon, and when he was...well, there'd be a mean hit on either side of him ready to go.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
[/quote]
Anonymous

Tatsuya - Volcanic Consequences (WW4 Start Event)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Volcanic Consequences (WW4 Start Event)

Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:41 pm

The Madman of the Outlands

Oda Tatsuya
おだ たつや

Hollow Part: It didn't get to do anything really it's offense was stopped. Bone's struck the creature as its body tried to move still. But little avail came from that as it watched as the figure canceled out its power over and over. Unable to comprehend it or understand where to go next. As a massive blow struck it sending bone's through its body causing the clothing Tatsuya wore around his top to fall. Scars were among his torso in every location as it slammed into the ground hard. Not moving for several moments as it laid there. It's body twitching as it let out roars and growls, this wasn't something easy to manage. Its body began to grow bulkier and larger as it rose to its feet. Slamming its hand on the ground sending out a massive amount of force every direction. Using its raw strength to create an opening of sorts.As it glanced around releasing a roar or perhaps a scream. Glancing around the hollow observed the location as empty and unpopulated. Though it didn't know what this meant really either.

Slowly it stumbled around trying to figure things out as though a newborn. It released dangerous amounts of spiritual pressure. As the body still adjusted in growth to the muscles. Tatsuya's physical frame was well built and toned but the swelling of his mass seemed to make it larger. Red liquid dripped down the wounded areas. As the body had taken some punishment from that abuse previously. Tatsuya's form was getting new injuries and scars to be added to his collection. Puncture wounds from those bones which with the blast had passed through clean. They'd been driven inside his body like harpoons with that as the creature's gaze finally looked before finding them. The creature wasn't sure what to make of the injuries. As the body was functioning well past its limitations as the hollow let out a scream. Shaking the area around it as it poured more reiatsu out. Trying to squeeze this sponge for what it was worth. Swinging the sword it held in a motion akin to an uppercut. It would send an explosion of earth at the three.

Though if they weren't gathered together this would be mostly aimed at the hollow creature and Ulv. Realizing she was the greatest threat to its life most likely as the only sign of sense. Though one couldn't call it to sense only knowing she was higher up on the food chain. It was more akin to a fish realizing a shark was in the water. It was natural and instinctual in every sense of it. After completing the uppercut it slammed the sword down again. This time creating a larger smash into the ground. It's body leaking more hollow reiatsu. This could be considered a falling point for Tatsuya's body. Taking the once well-trained body and bulking out as though steroids were overtaken. This was the base form that they would be contending with while it went on. While Tatsuya remained in combat with the being inside. This was the figure they would be facing as the blood dripped from it's should and chest area. Though the muscles were thick and bulky now acting like an offense and defense. Speed wouldn't be its focus on this type of body. It was a tank and that was it.

Inner World:The being charged him with a fierce and long swing. Tatsuya bringing his sword up swung and clashed sending a massive ripple of force through this world. Tatsuya and it continued slamming swords into one another as they fought. The creature's movements were becoming easier to read perhaps because of its youthfulness. But he didn't have a sense of what to do really just yet. Could release his shikai perhaps to end things quickly. But that sword resembled his closely and that was troubling. Small blows were getting sharper as though it was learning slowly. It had a lot of raw power but little idea how to use it really. Tatsuya's eyes were stone cold in this sense. As he deflected the blow sending the creature skating backward. This wasn't a fight for control or anything so childish. That was when the creature assumed his stance to release shikai.

Tatsuya observed with some degree of shock as the being released shikai. "So...that's how it is.." He said softly as though a realization had struck him. He understood now what was going on a bit better. Though not well enough to know what was happening outside. Tatsuya watched as the lava slammed into his body from the creature's swing. "Come on, show me what you got." Tatsuya eyes narrowed as he watched his zanpakuto begin cracking slightly with small eruptions of volcanic lava dripping through it. Lava wasn't something that would work on him. Walking forward he slammed his fist into the creature's face emerging from it. "Such mindless foolishness, you think you can wield Amateratsu's powers? You think I am not familiar with each...you are a child playing King. " This wasn't a contest for control this was a violent brat who'd caused trouble. If he was going to be beaten by something it wouldn't be this.

The hollow got to its feet realizing that hadn't worked. The goal of using Shikai had basically been nullified as Tatsuya held an immunity to a volcanic aspect. Perhaps it was time to show this creature why they called it punishment. No, he was angry still that he'd fallen for such a ploy. "Such raw hostility, show me more.I can't get enough." So it thought this some kind of game as he felt his spiritual pressure begin growing. He realizes hitting back and forth wasn't accomplishing much. Would this conflict go on till he destroyed the being within him? No that wouldn't do as this was now a resident of his body. Tatsuya needed to figure out a way to subdue it into submission. He wasn't going to defeat this thing with raw violence alone. That was what it lived on without any doubt. Another tactic would need to be thought up, he would need to try something else.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tatsuya - Volcanic Consequences (WW4 Start Event)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Tatsuya - Volcanic Consequences (WW4 Start Event)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:11 pm

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Heart's On Fire

"Don't be making such promises dear. You might not be able to uphold them" Ulv told Murasaki. Even in a warzone she was a flirt. And then Sonny, who got caught up in her gale, came to her with an interesting trick. But Ulv's unbridled passion and focus was heavily directed at Tatsuya, and there wouldn't be much sympathy for the skeleton man. "It's only going to get worse, Skinny. If you don't think you can keep up, go with Calypso and get out of here" she told him, before the gust was finished. As damaged as the Hollow was, it wasn't going to just lay down and take it.

It was beating up the earth a lot, but that didn't matter much with Shinigami and Arrancar's ability to fly. The giant chunks of earth were more of a problem however, and while Sonny was fast enough and had enough tricks that she was confident in leaving him, she wasn't so sure about the Captain, so with an Earth-Grasping Step Ulv appeared in defense of Murasaki, driving her shoulder through the chunk of earth and shattering it to pebbles.

"I hope you are planning to restrain him, Captain. Because if you just want to hurt him, I can do that very aptly by myself" she told Murasaki, before looking at the transformation the Hollow was going through. Thick and heavy muscles, would be hard to punch through, but he would regret the loss of speed. In response, Ulv shot a pair of Balas, one shot into the sky immediately, both the other soared towards Tatsuya, dense with the power of Ulv's incredible reiatsu, as thick with Hollow power as it was with Shinigami. Hopefully it would keep it off balance while Murasaki and Sonny did their thing.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tatsuya - Volcanic Consequences (WW4 Start Event)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Tatsuya - Volcanic Consequences (WW4 Start Event)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:31 pm

...Flirting. Well, do it while you can, I guess. The skeletal creature mused to himself. He did not like the idea that it was detracting from their focus, considering the circumstances... but he supposed that was helping them to cope with the current situation. Sonny had lost his taste for such things when he lost the majority of his body, and become... this.

"Kid... if I could get outta here right now, I'd like nothin' better." The skeleton paused, planning his pursuit. "But I'm the only rep left of those Demons... and I can't just crawl back to 'em. I promised." With that, Sonny leaped into the air after Tatsuya.

Making us deal with him like this... making me break my promise... so utterly losng control... Sonny typically did not dwell on things, or let his emotions get in the way. But Tatsuya's hollowfication had forced him to separate from little Rasuca. I'm gonna... Shit! Sonny's bruised arms covered over his face, trying to protect himself from the pulsating wave of force that shot outward from Tatsuya's body. Sonny's body spun in mid air, regaining control as tiny white chips spilled out of his pockets. Sonny's body disappeared again, reappearing beneath where he was standing before, catching each one of his weapons. I'm getting slop-

A great wave of earth was headed directly for the skeleton man. This time, Sonny threw the bones, trying to get his bearings again as he created something like a shield, using his natural speed to hop back on several bones. Bone after bone smashed into the oncoming attack, sweat dripping down Sonny's face..

Before it hit.

Sonny's body was knocked backwards. His bones cracked, trying to hold, but unable to, red blood beginning to drip from his body as he was sent flying backwards... into the air. That had been his main objective; not to get smashed into a building.

Also, with the bones he had planted, the force was getting distributed differently. They acted as hard cushions for Sonny, who allowed for them to break and snap, becoming brittle. Each of the bones was destroyed, and only Ulv's presence weakening the force it could exert on the skeletal man prevented it from putting him down.

Damn you... Sonny panted in the sky, hands still in his pockets. His whole body hurt, ached. He was injured in multiple locations; the back of his right femur had snapped, causing a viscuous dark red liquid to pool around it, dirtying his sneaker.

...I need more to deal with this. I need it, I need it... I know that. But I can't use the Hall; he's not worth it. But I need something...! Sonny pleaded inside of his own thoughts, before a peculiar sensation moved across his face.

His permanently lodged smile shifted the smallest bit... as his eye changed color. A blue fire appeared within its center, becoming a complete eye, no longer just a point of light.

...Aaagh, how? How is...? It was not amazingly difficult to figure out; the only spiritual presence on his body was coming from that muscular woman. This was not the only change; the seeds in Sonny's pockets rattled, and he brought out a handful of them... as they shifted and changed, turning into one of his Judgment Blasters formed in front of himself. ...Can I..? The smile on his face shifted again, unsure. Should he use it? He did have a reason to, a need for it. He needed to find Rasuca as quickly as possible. Fine. Just this once!

Sonny's body vanished.

"So hey. Do ya know what makes a Hollow a Hollow?" Directly in front of Tatsuya's body, Sonny reappeared, just out of reach, already speaking. He was standing standing completely still, as if he had just done sonething over in the sky on Tatsuya's right side. "That'd be the Cero." Sonny merely stood there as the Judgement Blaster reappeared next to the Hollow's head. And proceeded to release a blast. Sonny watched as the beam crashed towards Tatsuya's body. Meanwhile, his thumb flicked seeds to the left and right of the creature.

And next to the Hollow head, two others shot forwards. Both were aimed to the left and right of Tatsuya's body. If the hollow was not fast enough, it was possible that these would be enough to spear him into place. If that happened, then his torso would then be rent asunder from the bones that were sprouting directly behind him.

Meanwhile, there was the Judgment Beam. If it properly honed on his opponent, it would allow for the laser blast to continue pushing down on him, for up to ten seconds, though Sonny would not hold it for that long. All the while, Sonny was flicking his seeds, body swaying slightly as he disappeared once again, reappearing next to a nearby building.

" And now..." If the Judgement Blaster was still intact, it would appear next to its master's body. One hand pointed directly outwards, and in that moment several things would happen.

The first, and most important, was the bean that shot from its mouth. It was completely overcharged, the jaw of the blaster cracking as it released the attack. A beam the size of a small house would crash down on where Tatsuya's body was located, likely decimating everything... except for the bones.

As the rubble cleared, the chips that Sonny had tossed up would come back into the ground, pinning down in a scattering pattern of a seven.

Standing there in the air, Sonny rested his hand against the building. I'm losing blood... even with this, it's probably not gonna be enough... damn. The blazing blue eye in his face was distorting, blurring, the cracked Judgement Blaster looking at its master, allowing for Sonny to examine the damage to his own body. The entirety of his assault had occured in just a few moments; the charging of the Blaster had been the longest span of time, and it was likely the Hollow would have seen that attack coming.

If I can just... hold him pinned like that... in the bones...

We can make it through.....

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tatsuya - Volcanic Consequences (WW4 Start Event)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Tatsuya - Volcanic Consequences (WW4 Start Event)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:01 pm

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

Taking a deep breath, Murasaki held both zanpakuto quite carefully, and closed her eyes for a moment. This was all just...too much. She was tired of it, and she wanted it over with quickly. She just wanted to fix all of this. There was only one recourse for her to take here... And so, with one more breath, she shut her mind off from distraction and entered into Musonzai. Her state of nothingness was so detached that even her own existence was called into question, and she felt any superfluous thought...melting away.

Things were quiet now. Tatsuya, before her. Ulv, talking. She wasn't sure what she was saying. Didn't matter. Bone man hurt. Bad. Acceptable loss. Murasaki would be alright. She walked forward. Spiritual exertion was zero. No chance for hoho. That was fine.

Bala. Bones. Tatsuya locked in place. Good. Murasaki approached confidently. Kagayaku, sheathed. Keifu, held evenly. Murasaki's focus remained perfect. There was nothing beyond this moment now. She felt the blade in her hand. She felt the opponent before her. She spoke a single word.

“Suzuran.”

She swung. Tatsuya had nowhere to go. Suzuran did not care for his defense. A slash at the conceptual level. The very idea of a sword strike. It would surely be enough.

(Murasaki will remain in Musonzai for two more posts.)

Anonymous

Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:06 pm

Oda Tatsuya
おだ たつや

Hollow Portion:As it began to make its next move the female threat with the mask tossed two things into the air. These produced a weight and quickly were able to be figured out as bala of some sort. But the creature didn't have the capacity to move or push through them. This combination fo work they were putting out was troubling for it. As it struggled against the weight trying to move a familiar skeleton figure emerged. Blasting it with a cero that stung and inflicted damage on it. Slowly it began trying to move before bones slammed into it's left and right side. Containing it down as it began struggling against these holdings. This wasn't something easily done for it as it thrashed as much as it could. Animosity was growing as its muscles tensed and pulled. Spiritual pressure was all it truly had to go for it as the massive blast from the skeleton landed like a house being dropped on it. The creature remained still for a time as it breathed. This wasn't working as its instincts kicked into overdrive.

That was when the figure called Captain walked forward towards it. Making a slicing motion against its chest. The feeling of the movement would cause another injury to emerge as blood splattered down its torso. The creature began struggling more now as the cut impacted it. Using sheer brute force was it's the goal as it began trying to break those bones. Trying to snap that bala through sheer force alone. Nothing else mattered as it wanted to get at Murasaki now for cutting it. It was the instinct of pain begetting pain. As reiatsu began surging to the surface as it released a roar. Its hands tightened as blood dripped down its chest and through those injuries. Struggling and fighting with relentless determination to free itself. These attacks had all landed flush upon it, slowing the creature down. This was the status it was trapped in. Trapped was a good word as it couldn't reach the threat as these two continued emerging. More signs of hollowfication began appearing as its body turned more hollow like.

Indicating the battle within had taken a rather odd turn reaching into Shikai phase for both. But the nature of it was turning into something. Something else outside of violence and anger. Unmatched by what one could imagine in the present times as it was simple. This Hollow could be held and restrained by those out here making this much less troublesome than others. Its body tried over and over again to move. Those dense muscles weren't saving it as the creature tried and failed to struggle against these bonds. Its chest dripped red with the fluids that normally would have been avoided. Such a lack of skill and use of its power in this situation. Had this creature been wiser or perhaps smarter it would have proven a challenge for them. It remained stationary now as the creature's struggling soon subsided as it let reiatsu do the work. Not trying to physically overpower everything at the moment. Something was going on inside the inner walls of it all.

Inner World Portion: Tatsuya's frame rested as he and this being clashed blades again. It ran at him with a violent intention swinging its sword around. "Tell me something, do you represent my darker emotions?" The creature's expression changed to amusement for a moment as it considered the implications. The puzzled glance as it stared at him now ceasing its attacks for but a moment. "I'm the king of your instincts and the darker side of you sure." It said offering a confirmation as Tatsuya thought about it slowly. Bringing his zanpakuto to rest on his shoulder as his eyes stared at the creature. A rather dark feeling filled the area as Tatsuya spoke now softly. "You represent my negative emotions if that is the case tell me, why is your aura so weak in animosity." The creature stumbled backward for the first time in this encounter. It could sense anger and bloodlust far beyond its own as Tatsuya came closer.

Tatsuya stopped closing his eyes exhaling a breath as it stared at the being. His anger was subsiding and while he blamed this being for it. He couldn't simply leave it as it was as the creature understood it. "What is your name, you claim to be my darkness and if so you should have a name." The being stared at him standing up ready to fight him defiantly again as the question was posed. "Why would I have need of that, darkness has no need of a name. " It argued now as Tatsuya shook his head as he decided to play on it. "I don't know about that, the world's greatest darkness is known as Mana. Even hollows of reputation have a name, so what is your name?" He asked again as the creature's hand lowered the blade and brought a free one to its jaw. Never before had it thought about that as Tatsuya smiled a bit and walked over patting its head softly. The creature went to swing its blade but it simply bounced on his rib cage.

"See you aren't qualified to represent my darkness. Not yet anyway, you've not even got a name. I'll call you Hachiman, that will be your name from this day forward. " The creature's eyes went wide as Tatsuya leaned in close as he gripped the blade. Smirking a bit pointing it to where his heart was. The being could only accept the name it had been given. Otherwise, it didn't exist in this sense. "Why, why are you.." It muttered out as the two's heads were inches from one another. Tatsuya's amber glowing eyes stared at the being. Slowly that blade began to lose it's burnt color as it became part of him. Tatsuya understood now that violence wouldn't settle this. Only acceptance of what had happened and what this meant. "Because you are mine, I am this places King and that means you belong to me Hachiman. If you intend to represent my darkness and take my throne. You need to be stronger and I won't allow my adversary to run away from this. "

Tatsuya's hand slide down to the creature's shoulder now touching it. As the burnt and cracked pieces began to fall apart. HIs amber eyes glancing as he began to peak now. "We three, Tatsuya, Amateratsu, and now Hachiman must exist in order to showcase it. If you want darkness to be known or for your power to grow. You've two choices, I can destroy you with my darkness which is greater than yours. Those negative emotions you represent don't even begin to seep inside of mine. You are not even casting a shadow of my negative emotions, so what I purpose is a partnership. Neither of us will be King, we three shall combine our powers and find our place in this world. Your actions have caused harm I won't deny that." Tatsuya said pausing as the being was struck with a sense of awe and enlightenment. It could see a path forward as Tatsuya leaned back as it said nothing. Before another figure came into view as this wasn't beating the creature into submission.

"Amateratsu, you've returned meet Hachiman he's our new resident inside me." The female gave a smile and smirk as she realized what was going on. She gave Hachiman a motherly hug before smacking him across the head with a headbutt. ""Don't go causing Tati trouble now Hachi, or I'll scold you." Tatsuya sighed trying to figure out what came next out of this. Hachiman was part of him now and the three had formed a relationship of sorts. The question was what happened now on the outside of it. Tatsuya sighed softly as he knew once he left this place. He wouldn't be able to do much about what came next. His body had likely undergone an ordeal of some kind given Hachiman. The creature had to be subdued into a different method. Experience and wisdom did help him out in this situation. But he didn't quite know what changed but did feel something new. Ulv perhaps understood this more as Tatsuya wouldn't grasp these powers. He was like a fledgling bird for its first flight in this respect.

In the end, Violence cannot quell violence that is a truth all must know. Though his sense of time here had been horribly stuck as he couldn't figure out anything. How long had he been here trying to do this? It wasn't like the clashing had been a few minutes in here. It had been hours between those two going back and forth. And even walking forward had taken a long time for him to break through. Tatsuya couldn't be sure what time outside was like. He could only hope he'd made some sort of impact in time.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tatsuya - Volcanic Consequences (WW4 Start Event)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Tatsuya - Volcanic Consequences (WW4 Start Event)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:19 pm

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Heart's On Fire

Ulv had finally prepared a plan to keep the Hollow-Tatsuya down for a moment. With the Cero from Sonny and the slash from Murasaki who was in a most strange mental state - and a foolish one, if you asked Ulv - Ulv's own Bala added to the blows and it was crippled momentarily by the force. Which was enough time for Ulv to dart in with her prodigious speed, grab Murasaki - and hopefully not get stabbed by her but that was something for later, she had no spiritual energy and seemed far too focused on Tatsuya, so it shouldn't be to much of an effort to get her out of the way - and get her out of the way before a large amber-coloured box spawned into existence around the Hollow. Big enough to entrap him, and encasing on all six sides, it would give everyone a moment's rest.

"It won't last forever, but it will take him some time to break out of that. Use the time to catch your breath, Bones!" Ulv shouted before looking to Murasaki. The mental focus she was currently having was a kind of focus that had no place on the battlefield. Like it was a technique designed for a training room and gave no thought to how it would work in reality.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tatsuya - Volcanic Consequences (WW4 Start Event)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Tatsuya - Volcanic Consequences (WW4 Start Event)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:54 pm

Huh. Wonder what's... gotten into her... The skeletal man thought to himself as he panted in the air, his rib cage moving back and forth. This was in contradiction to his apparent lack of lungs; maybe it was force of habit. Or maybe Sonny's physiology was quite odd. Both of Sonny's arms fell onto his sides, lifting up his leg as he winced.

Blood... too much blood Sonny focused the entirety of his body... but it was no use. He had sustained too much damage from that attack; he needed something external to seal this wound.

But I'll need to get to safety first... Damn thing. It was at this point that Sonny would notice the peculiar green haired Shinigami. Most of his attacks had been far more effective than expected; but with that little of defense, a scattering strategy of weapons like Sonny's would be helpful.

Now, this green haired woman... ...That... that's far too dangerous...! The light in Sonny's eye flickered, the floating skull next to him vanishing..

And landing on the ground next to Murasaki's body, deactivated. The blue light had faded from its gaze, and Sonny up above cursed in his mind. ...No good...! His body shuddered, before finally disappearing once more, just landing on the ground. He hunched over, trying to get his breath and off of his wounded leg. All he could do was watch... as the woman successfully slashed into her opponent, causing a massive wound.

Through all of his defenses... as if they weren't there... Sonny realized that it must have had something to do with that peculiar state of mind she had undertaken. Ulv seemed to snatch up the woman shoetly after, putting the Hollow into a weird box. What is that thing...? NNNRGH! The skeleton winced, before finally taking a deep breath. "Nobody'll laugh at this..."

The light returned to the eye of the skull, rising off of the ground as it darted off of the ground. It stopped just in front of Sonny's leg, opening its mouth... and firing an extremely small Cero. Sonny's bone like fingers gripped hard into the ground, a strangled noise leaving his body. At length, the Judgement Blaster returned to his side, before darting over go the box. Sonny could see out of its glowing eye, after all, and he wanted to inspect what was happening for himself... or at least, when the blistering pain subsided.

These old bones really can't take much, huh? He thought to himself as his mind cleared, one shoulder digging into the ground and pulling himself back up. His presence of mind had returned; his leg still flooded his mind with pain, but he had plenty of experience working through this much.

Up off of the ground he floated, arms still laying on either side of his body. His head was at least upright, looking over at Ulv and Murasaki. "...I uh, don't really like this." He informed them, looking over at the way the Hollow was pinned down. "You're real strong, kid, but uh... why wouldn't ya tell me that when I asked if you knew any magic? I coulda saved myself the broken femur." Sonny informed her, floating closer to he box.

"Yeah... don't really... like the look of this." By this point, the bones that Sonny had pierced the Hollow's body with had shattered, reaching their limit. "..." Sonny did not have much energy left. Truth be told, he wished that he had been able to keep blasting the thing into unconsciousness. He most certainly lacked the energy for that, though. Which meant that Sonny would have to make do with something else. "Both of ya quiet down. I want this thing over with."

With those words, the blue stream of light in his eye could be seen whisping a bit stronger along his skull. Out of Sonny's pockets came several dozen of the white chips of bone. His eye shone as he focused as hard as he could, letting the small shards float up into the air with his abilities, moving them in a careful array around the hollow. Sonny let his body lower back onto the ground, his behind sitting there as he kept both hands outstretched, focusing as hard as he could to keep them in place.

"There... only... question... is.. can you raise... and lower... this box...?"

I just hope I stay conscious long enough to fire this; my body's on the verge of giving in to the fatigue. Shuddering breath after shuddering breath left the small sleleton. His clothes were marred with dark substances, ripped and torn in several places. He could see that the Hollow was still awake; and if someone like Sonny could collect himself to this degree... how bad would it be if a beast like that recovered...?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:41 pm

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

Slash connected. Good. Very good. Hollow looked harmed. Didn't look dead. Even better. Ready for another slash. Hm. Grabbed. Unexpected. Eyes darted to Ulv. More expected.

“Don't like it either. Not many options.”

Her voice was curt. No time for too much detail. Good that Ulv grabbed her. Very bad circumstances overall. How long would that box last? It wasn't clear. Murasaki knew this was a bad time. She was curious what the skeleton man was doing. Moving the box, dangerous. Maybe smart. Would depend on his approach. Previous actions seemed intelligent. She trusted him.

“Capitalize on the wounds. Obvious, I know. More pain is better.”

It was difficult to convey ideas right now. Focus was not something she could turn off so easily. Upsetting. Oversold the duration. Had to keep calm, couldn't lose focus now. Would think about it later.

“I can hurt him again. One more time. Bring me back.”

(Murasaki will remain in Musonzai for one more post.)

Anonymous

Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:35 pm

Oda Tatsuya
おだ たつや

Slowly it seemed like light began returning through his sense of time was off. Everything felt so heavy and painful at the moment. His chest had been slashed bones had pierced his legs but also multiple injuries from blasts. As slowly the bulk began to crack falling off revealing underneath it normal Tatsuya's frame. His body maintained injuries the hollow had and this process had taken sixty minutes. It couldn't break that box and nothing really happened beyond that. It's strength simply wasn't enough on its own as it was an infant. Tatsuya's eyes were tired and every fiber of him wanted to fall over. Death wasn't an option nor was ignoring what had happened. He could wear these scars though as a reminder. Of when he lacked the diligence to walk forward. His breathing was ragged as he reached down sheathing his zanpakuto. Missing his mark on the sheath due to his sheer exhaustion. INjuries had piled up from this but something else had as well. His body had been working well past its limit.

He felt his feet stumble a bit as he fell against the barrier for a moment. Catching his breath though he knew this wouldn't be enough. He wouldn't just be stretched out of here. No the silent slumber of dreams wouldn't do for someone like him. His sheer willpower but also outstanding endurance. Tatsuya was physically above average and perhaps that helped. He could handle the pain of these injuries just fine. After what he put this place through by failing to notice. This was deserved and while he didn't think he deserved any forgiveness. He would atone if it meant imprisonment, exile, or execution. Tatsuya could only wait for them to come now as his body felt like mountains weighed on his shoulders. He didn't have the strength to do much as he held out his zanpakuto for them to take. He was submitting willingly as he breathed heavily. Trying to find the needed air for words now that he was in a physical place. "I....submit....for....for punishment....Captain...Captain Murasaki."

His chest rose and fell with each word like he had to cough them out. He wouldn't allow medical attention to cover these scars. They would be kept if he had to do it himself. These weren't something to be proud of, but they were a reminder. A reminder of the folly of older age can bring you. This sense of superiority as he coughed a bit trying to gain some form. Blood dripped down his legs and chest he could feel the warm liquid. Multiple injuries on his back among other things had been inflicted. Tatsuya gave them a bow to Ulv and Sonny, but also to Murasaki. "...I....am....sorry for......the tro....trouble...I've.......caused...you..." He managed out before straightening his body. This felt like he was pressing weight on his back of a heavy kind. Tatsuya could only maintain this through sheer grit and willpower. Falling wasn't an option at this point he'd caused to much damage. Pride had nothing to do with it, this was what he deserved.

If people threw rocks or one of them killed him here on the spot. He couldn't complain any matter the cost. He didn't care if he burned time off his life enduring this exhaustion. He'd fought for days on end before without rest. This made that seem like a walk through the park. Tatsuya's levels of exhaustion had him wanting to just fall over to the ground. Passing out and rocks seemed so comfortable at the moment. Opening a senkaimon was out of his choices at this moment. At present, a small dog could have beaten him into submission. That was the level of exhaustion he was enduring at the moment. He'd caused Murasaki and Calypso pain by having this happen. Tatsuya didn't blame Hachiman or say anything like that. He accepted the punishment as his own. Hachiman was his responsibility and he would take punish for it. It may have been under guiled illusions and whatever have you. But he did something unforgivable that cost human life. He endangered those in this world without hesitation. This was something he would accept the punishment due.

Even holding his sword had been a burden for a change. If Murasaki had to cut his tendons to feel safe he would accept that. If they decided to break his arms or gouge his eyes out. These were things Tatsuya couldn't really complain about. He'd felt the mask fall off his face previously. It had become part of him in a sense. He felt it near but didn't have the strength to summon it. Maybe right now wasn't a good time to question these changes he'd undergone. His eyes looked on waiting for them to decide what they did with him. He had no strength left for arguments the fact he remained standing was a Miracle.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum