Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Serket (Pending)
Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Finals]  EmptyToday at 10:28 am by Sea_Nettle

» Hell is a poor prison these days (Open)
Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Finals]  EmptyYesterday at 6:10 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Breakfast, Not Me [Elyss]
Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Finals]  EmptyYesterday at 2:57 pm by basswalker

» Beneath the Mask (Affiliation Request)
Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Finals]  EmptyYesterday at 2:22 pm by Guest

» A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty]
Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Finals]  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 10:29 pm by Siegharty

» Future Heritage
Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Finals]  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 7:31 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Old World
Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Finals]  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 7:08 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Magic of the Heart (OPEN)
Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Finals]  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:16 pm by darkfunnel

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Finals]  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 4:49 pm by Henrex

» Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]
Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Finals]  EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 4:43 pm by JJ

Top posters
THEFROST
Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Finals]  I_vote_lcapCharacter Progression Of The Year [2018 Finals]  I_voting_barCharacter Progression Of The Year [2018 Finals]  I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Finals]  I_vote_lcapCharacter Progression Of The Year [2018 Finals]  I_voting_barCharacter Progression Of The Year [2018 Finals]  I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2687 registered users
The newest registered user is Hatorifangirl

Our users have posted a total of 129942 messages in 19766 subjects

Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Finals]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Finals]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Finals]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Finals]  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Finals]    Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Finals]  EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 2:34 pm

★ OTM VOTES ★

★EZ PZ. Everyone knows how the finals go for OTYs. Go ahead and choose a Character from those who were nominated to cast your votes!

★ OTM RULES★

You can only vote for one character!
Make sure to state the name of the person you are nominating
This contest has a week before it will be closed by a staff member.
Try to think about your vote a little before aimlessly casting it.

★ OTM PRIZES ★

First Place: The person who wins first place in Character of the Year will receive one wish of their choosing by staff. We have full rights to deny it, so find something within reason. This can be anything from a board made tier upgrade for a character, skill upgrade or whatever. The catch is that you'll have to pitch it well enough for us to do it.

Second Place: The person who wins runner up will get an honorary mention in the Of The Month/Winners

Third Place:The person who comes in 3rd will get an honorary mention.

Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Finals]  Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Finals]  Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Finals]  Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Finals]    Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Finals]  EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 12:32 am

[adm]Of The Years are now locked. Congratulations to the winners.[/adm]

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Finals]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1