Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» When the Levee Breaks
tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before EmptyToday at 2:53 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Falling is Easy
tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before EmptyToday at 1:47 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Abigaíl Espinosa [Approved, 3-4]
tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before EmptyToday at 12:34 pm by basswalker

» Abigaíl's Appetizer
tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before EmptyToday at 12:30 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Flap of Wing, Swish of Tail
tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before EmptyToday at 10:13 am by Mirja Eeola

» Someones Got Their Conflict in a Tizzy~ [Sofia; Private]
tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before EmptyToday at 12:37 am by darkfunnel

» Are you lost?
tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before EmptyYesterday at 4:51 pm by Siegharty

» Hell is a poor prison these days (Open)
tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before EmptyYesterday at 3:33 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Kasai Rengoku (WIP)
tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before EmptyYesterday at 3:06 pm by Leviathan

» Old World
tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before EmptyYesterday at 12:26 pm by basswalker

Top posters
THEFROST
tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before I_vote_lcaptallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before I_voting_bartallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before I_vote_rcap 
JJ
tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before I_vote_lcaptallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before I_voting_bartallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2690 registered users
The newest registered user is Mimikyutie

Our users have posted a total of 129984 messages in 19772 subjects

tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sadrienne
Anonymous

tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before   tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 7:56 am

tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before 0_talban3
Reject fandom boredom: be part of the Harry Potter-inspired
forum roleplay actively expanding JK Rowling's lore.

F E A T U R I N G:
  • unique classes (such as Musiciary, and Cruel & Unusual Geography),
  • a wizarding university and an elementary school,
  • additional playable races (including fae!),
  • adoptable characters to get your plotting in the fast lane,
  • active and welcoming community - we need you to complete our family!
  • flexible application that is as complicated or simple as you make it,
  • add to the canon with us! If it makes sense for the world, we'll make it lore. Get creative with your characters outside of the commonly accepted Potterverse.
  • relaxed approach to activity. Post at the pace that works for you and your thread partners.
  • stress-free, drama-free, one year old and here to stay.

READY TO COME HOME?
TALLYGARUNGA
Back to top Go down

tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1