Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Lost and Found
tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before EmptyToday at 5:12 pm by Siegharty

» Yaosi of The Mist Swamp [WIP]
tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before EmptyToday at 5:51 am by BlackOoze

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before EmptyYesterday at 2:32 pm by basswalker

» Familiar Faces
tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before EmptyYesterday at 12:56 pm by MWD

» The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread
tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 6:27 pm by Mikasas

» What happens when a Demon meets a Shinobi...idk you figure it out.
tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 4:31 pm by MWD

» Lochland Grove[jcink]
tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before EmptyFri Oct 11, 2019 9:56 pm by Guest

» Demon Maybe?
tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 2:35 pm by darkfunnel

» Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]
tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 9:18 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Calamity Awakens
tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 3:21 pm by basswalker

Top posters
THEFROST
tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before I_vote_lcaptallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before I_voting_bartallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before I_vote_rcap 
JJ
tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before I_vote_lcaptallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before I_voting_bartallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2700 registered users
The newest registered user is BlackOoze

Our users have posted a total of 130599 messages in 19842 subjects

tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sadrienne
Anonymous

tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before   tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 7:56 am

tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before 0_talban3
Reject fandom boredom: be part of the Harry Potter-inspired
forum roleplay actively expanding JK Rowling's lore.

F E A T U R I N G:
  • unique classes (such as Musiciary, and Cruel & Unusual Geography),
  • a wizarding university and an elementary school,
  • additional playable races (including fae!),
  • adoptable characters to get your plotting in the fast lane,
  • active and welcoming community - we need you to complete our family!
  • flexible application that is as complicated or simple as you make it,
  • add to the canon with us! If it makes sense for the world, we'll make it lore. Get creative with your characters outside of the commonly accepted Potterverse.
  • relaxed approach to activity. Post at the pace that works for you and your thread partners.
  • stress-free, drama-free, one year old and here to stay.

READY TO COME HOME?
TALLYGARUNGA
Back to top Go down

tallygarunga || it's harry potter like never before
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Affiliates and Advertisements [GUEST FRIENDLY] :: Advertisements [Guest Friendly]-