Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]
Lorecraft RPG - Where Fantasy Comes Alive EmptyYesterday at 8:27 pm by Cooking Spray

» A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty]
Lorecraft RPG - Where Fantasy Comes Alive EmptyYesterday at 7:56 pm by darkfunnel

» On her way to Heaven [Angel Upgrade]
Lorecraft RPG - Where Fantasy Comes Alive EmptyYesterday at 7:41 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Serket (Pending)
Lorecraft RPG - Where Fantasy Comes Alive EmptyYesterday at 5:30 pm by Sea_Nettle

» Hello everyone
Lorecraft RPG - Where Fantasy Comes Alive EmptyYesterday at 4:25 am by Mujin

» Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]
Lorecraft RPG - Where Fantasy Comes Alive EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 12:55 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Old World
Lorecraft RPG - Where Fantasy Comes Alive EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 12:35 pm by basswalker

» Starman
Lorecraft RPG - Where Fantasy Comes Alive EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 3:25 am by Iori[Chronos]

» Soul Food [Law, Murasaki]
Lorecraft RPG - Where Fantasy Comes Alive EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 2:18 am by Absentee

» Persona New Arcana
Lorecraft RPG - Where Fantasy Comes Alive EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 8:50 pm by Guest

Top posters
THEFROST
Lorecraft RPG - Where Fantasy Comes Alive I_vote_lcapLorecraft RPG - Where Fantasy Comes Alive I_voting_barLorecraft RPG - Where Fantasy Comes Alive I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Lorecraft RPG - Where Fantasy Comes Alive I_vote_lcapLorecraft RPG - Where Fantasy Comes Alive I_voting_barLorecraft RPG - Where Fantasy Comes Alive I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2686 registered users
The newest registered user is Sea_Nettle

Our users have posted a total of 129921 messages in 19759 subjects

Lorecraft RPG - Where Fantasy Comes Alive

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crimson
Anonymous

Lorecraft RPG - Where Fantasy Comes Alive Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Lorecraft RPG - Where Fantasy Comes Alive   Lorecraft RPG - Where Fantasy Comes Alive EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 12:44 am

:: Please Note, I'm just letting people register for future updates and to contribute, if they so wish, to the creation of the forum. Those who join now will receive a special badge and other rewards when we enter the beta and final phases. ::
Lorecraft RPG - Where Fantasy Comes Alive BVQSfUy
Back to top Go down

Lorecraft RPG - Where Fantasy Comes Alive
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1