Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Plus Ball I_vote_lcapPlus Ball I_voting_barPlus Ball I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130234 messages in 19809 subjects

Plus Ball

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MWD
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Plus Ball Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Plus Ball Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Plus Ball Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Plus Ball   Plus Ball EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 8:55 am

Plus Ball FrSC0tv

» Item Name: Plus Ball
» Item Type: Exclusive to Yasuko given to her by Dr.Hebi
(CAN ONLY CAPTURE NPC HOLLOWS)

» Used For: Capturing Hollows and using them for combat purposes or research for Dr.Hebi

» Item Description:
Hollows by definition are lost souls that have lost their chain of fate, and that determines a soul's final destination within the PH universe. Either they go to the Soul Society to live in everlasting peace and happiness, or they lose what is important to them, becoming a hollow, one who's lost all physical and mental reasoning, replaced only by one thing: The urge to feed.

This ball is specifically designed to capture a variety of hollows, ranging from Gillian all the way to some Adjuchas, although those will require significantly more work to obtain.

The ball functions as a result of the Doctor's research into the nature of Hollows. Essentially, the ball rewrites the part of the Hollow that has lost its soul chain. Where this part was, a kind of 'Inhibitor' is replaced, causing a shadowy, purple-mist like presence to take up residence in that hole. As hunger is the only emotion that most Hollows understand, this 'inhibitor' serves to satisfy or intensify the feeling of hunger that the hollow is undergoing when given an order by the owner of the ball.

Additionally, if the hollow who has been marked by this ball should attack the owner of it, the mist will pierce through them painfully, paralyzing their body and dragging them back into the ball, as if pulled in by gravity.

Once the owner of a ball has successfully capture a hollow, it is registered on the inside of that ball, and the inhibitor's actions will make it easier for the hollow to understand that the ball's owner is now their 'master' and they could be disciplined if they disobey.

Generally, like all animals, you need to build genuine trust, and hollows captured by the ball are no exception. At first they'll be hesitant on following her orders but over time the owner can establish enough trust with the captured hollow to command it to use abilities like Cero, Acidic Touch, and regeneration. It is possible, of course, for one of the captured hollows to be defeated, and if a Shinigami or Quincy destroys one of these hollows, then the failure to connect with the registered hollow causes the ball to overload, self-imploding with a small amount of force.

Interestingly, this ball is only able to be used to attempt to capture and register a hollow at night, making it a bit limited in that regard.

Plus Ball Devon_ad_4___dusk_ball_by_logic_monkey-d7qouct

Last edited by MWD on Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Plus Ball Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Plus Ball Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Plus Ball Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Plus Ball   Plus Ball EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 8:57 am

[mod]Moved to unchecked[/mod]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Plus Ball Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Plus Ball Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Plus Ball Empty
Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Plus Ball   Plus Ball EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 10:51 am

[adm]This might be a minor thing, but I'd like a note saying that this can only "capture" NPC Hollows.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Plus Ball Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Plus Ball Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Plus Ball Empty
Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Plus Ball   Plus Ball EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 12:39 pm

[adm]Approved.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Plus Ball Empty
Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Plus Ball   Plus Ball Empty

Back to top Go down

Plus Ball
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1