Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» iRMistahJay's Face Claim's
Land In The Stars EmptyToday at 10:52 am by Mirja Eeola

» A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan]
Land In The Stars EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by MWD

» Recovery [WW4 Intermission Thread][Open]
Land In The Stars EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 3:56 pm by Gin

» Down in Margaritaville [Open]
Land In The Stars EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 3:19 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Bear Hugs
Land In The Stars EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:44 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
Land In The Stars EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:02 pm by darkfunnel

» [WW4 EVENT] The paths they've chosen. [open]
Land In The Stars EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 10:58 am by Shizuo

» Turn A Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.]
Land In The Stars EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 3:42 am by Guest

» Whispers on the Wind.
Land In The Stars EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 10:54 pm by Yaksha

» City Of Shadows: Quincy Bloodstorm [WW4 Start Event] [Antarctica]
Land In The Stars EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 7:49 pm by Gin

Top posters
THEFROST
Land In The Stars I_vote_lcapLand In The Stars I_voting_barLand In The Stars I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Land In The Stars I_vote_lcapLand In The Stars I_voting_barLand In The Stars I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2658 registered users
The newest registered user is Chadian

Our users have posted a total of 127540 messages in 19427 subjects

Land In The Stars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowedSin
Anonymous

Land In The Stars Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Land In The Stars   Land In The Stars EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 2:28 am

[align=center]Land In The Stars LiTSBanner21
Plot | Rules | Getting Started | Wanteds[/align]

[align=center]An Original Science-Fantasy RPG

The Avalon Star Cluster, a backdrop to endless wars and courtly intrigue perpetuated by the centuries long feuding of the Noble Houses. Where once stood a grand Star Empire, now are fiefdoms carved out by the most powerful warlords. In the Three Systems Era the families of the ancient Nobility game to see who will sit the Ancestor Throne and become the next Emperor of the Stars.

LiTS is an original game inspired by the likes of Game of Thrones, Frank Herbert's Dune, and countless other epic stories of personality. We are a no word count game with open rules on Face Claims, Animanga Images, and neither are required. Come and join the Sovereign Game and make your name in the eyes of the Stars.[/align]
Back to top Go down

Land In The Stars
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1