Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~A Delightful Moment~ Left_bar_bleue0/0~A Delightful Moment~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

~A Delightful Moment~ Empty ~A Delightful Moment~

Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:32 pm
~::~April Redwood~::~

The morning of a wonderful start no less, the sky was blue and those fluffy clouds where like cotton drifting on an endless sea of blue. How much could this day get with that sky just cute as that. Nothing seemed the matter with the young red-haired female. The Captain of the 9th division, April Redwood was just laying against the roof of the 9th division no less just pondering while gazing at the sky. This surprised her... Out of all those years, everyone was too busy or even to worried about the human world to place her any divisions. April didn't really care that much, it only gave her more time to herself and train even harder. Now look at the forgotten flower, she stood there as the captain of the 9th division. It was so... Weird to be in charge of something so large as a division, but thanks to her friends she could to this join. Her aqua eyes glowed so warmly welcoming everyone. People loved her for some reason maybe it was that aura she gave off as friendly and heart warming! Her smile was that of a kind and day dreamer's... It didn't know where to go but it always there to be there at anyone's time of need.

Other would also nothing that April wasn't like the other captains. She was silly and warm hearted to any thugs like people from the 11th division. One of them touched her, and was sent right outside through about seven walls. She didn't play at all, but she will play along in a joking manner... Her outfit was not similar towards other shinigami, it was a sleeveless black dress with a white sash that went across her narrow waist. April was rather smart that she was she wore shorts under it just for reason men who liked to flip skirts with a captain's haori fitted for slim and tender figure so it would not look gigantic like the Captain's before her. Though back to April and her little moment of being clueless. Her teeth bite her lower lip just thinking about what to do now.."I finished all my work..." Behind her ear was a rather beautiful lily.. Lily were hope or that was what she believed. She received a bunch of them from one of the member of the division.

Who said men who have not been around women that much are not nice?"Hehe..." A giggle escaped those fine pink lips as thoughts of just see the birds having their fun. Her hands laid on her flat stomach with the basket right next to her filled with various flowers, Lillies, Roses, Jasmine etc. Not only looking quiet dainty, but blessed the surrounding air with a fresh scent.. Her cotton candy hair danced so wildly as the winds began to pick up. Maybe it was a little bit much but that was all April.. "What happens to snow when it melts?" She spoke rather softly as if someone is there.
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~A Delightful Moment~ Left_bar_bleue0/0~A Delightful Moment~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

~A Delightful Moment~ Empty Re: ~A Delightful Moment~

Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:03 pm
Walking, was another Taichō who had seen many fights, as the scars on his body showed, and one who worked hard to get to where he was at now. He was a man who was known as one who was honorable, but also one who loved to joke. Which is what made him liked compared to most Taichō's. Walking with grace, considering he was also known to be a drinker and at times when he has had too much to drink, was always hitting on women, which in turn got him slapped more than most people, except for the previous Taichō Shunsui Kyōraku of the Hachibantai who was like that. Now granted, Byakko was always a fan of his, with his ethic of work and how he did things and taught people, but he did not see himself doing what Kyōraku-sama did. However, unlike the way life was, especially for a Shinigami, Byakko did become something similar to him, but not as bad as him, he had hoped.

Moving through Seireitei, the home of the Gotei Thirteen, he stopped as he felt the pressure of someone who was happy, considering he was a new Taichō, having been one for only about one hundred years, give or take a decade. He looks around, pulling a flask out from under his Haori, he popped the cork and took a drink form it, "I should have learned Drunken Fist instead of Tiger Style," he says to himself as he remember back to his time learning the Human martial art known as Fu Jow Pai or Tiger Claw Style. He finished his drink, closing his eyes as he enjoyed the feeling of the Japanese plum wine running down his throat and opened them to look at the Kyūbantai, the Ninth Division Barracks and thinks to himself as he turns, placing the flask back under his haori after recorking it and bowed to the two guards who bowed in turn and opened the door for him to enter.

Once he was inside, he looked around at the Barracks and stopping one of the Shinigami here, asked for the location of the Taichō of the Kyūbantai, April Redwood. After getting the location, and talking to a few of those here, he began to walk towards the Office of April Redwood. Stopping outside, he knocked on the door, "Excuse me," he said to the door, or the person who was on the other side, but was actually on the roof, which he did not know about just yet. "I am curious if you would like to go for a walk and possible a conversation," he said. Waiting, he thought and knocked again, "Redwood-taichō?" he says as he opens the door and looks in, seeing an empty office. He closes it and turns, looking around and heads out the door, at a slow pace, and nods his thanks to the guards as he walks away, for his own Barracks, and stops just around the corner. He jumps up, using his own spiritual pressure and looks down at the ground and roofs below him, spying the one he was looking for. He drops down and lands gently on the roof before he smiles, "Yare Yare," he states. "It seems the one I was lookign for has already started without me. I think I will be upset, that is if there is drink to be had and not left for me," he adds as he says in a joking manner before he walks over and bows to the Taichō of the Kyūbantai. "Konnichiha," he adds as stands up form his bow.
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:32 pm

Each second she spent alone there onto of the roof top, April Redwood could not help love the weather. It was surely the best weather for summer. It was not too hot or cold, there was a bit of moist air lingering around. Those blue orbs noticed something was in the basket of flowers. It was a bit weird to say that she was a party bug, thanks to a fellow vice-captain but it was natural when someone just wants to drink the pain away they possibly could. That is what happened the beautiful maiden like herself. Her division like the former 8th division which is now so serious due to the new captain just loved to party. IT was almost every night you will see April throwing a party for her division only but her biggest ones were on Friday. Her hand picked up the nice little clay like bottle of sake and could not help but wonder Oh how did I miss the mini bottle of sake? There was no way in hell that the maiden could have missed this; then she turned the smooth bottle around and the words 'just for you April-sama'....'Hinawa-chan...' Her name was the only name that could have popped in brain due the fact it had the words April-sama... Sama... By god that was all she needed a obsessive member. Maybe just being lost in thoughts distracted the female so, either way she sat up just a bit. Her dainty hands began to shake the bottle of sake continuously before noticing the 3th division who found her.

That smile just widen she knew it, something that was her trademark. That trademark... That very trademark made several people shiver seriously. If it was not the fact that April's smile reminded them of Gin's infamous grin! It was like after losing Gin, April appeared within the Soul Society. It was always that famous smile of joyfulness. As the 3th division greeted her such formerly like she would be called by any other member or even her own family, and the sake that she held in her hands were tossed over the the male indeed while bowing her head back to him. "Oi! Don't call me by that~ It makes me feel like a royal bum!! But of course Taicho-Byakko..." Her smiles sneaked a chuckle for her own entertainment, he was the one who was late. Well Of course April of course knew he would have been looking for the amazing beauty. "Why would I ever drink alone when two is so much better to drink with?"

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

~A Delightful Moment~ EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

~A Delightful Moment~ Characters
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:24 pm
»» Byakko Fuyuichiro ««
~A Delightful Moment~ KenichiFuyuichiro

Byakko smiles as he nods at April, "Thank you," he says to her a she sits down. "And it is part of me to use etiquette and the proper titles everyone has earned," he adds as he pulls out a cup and pours some plum wine, "Would the lady like some plum wine?" he asks her as he pours the wine. He looks at the basket and thinks for a moment, "I am not interrupting anything am I?" he asks as well as he looks at the items in it.

Closing his eyes, he thinks to himself and ponders than opens them and smiles. "It seems that you may have an admirer," he states to her. "Well, more than one it seems," he adds as he looks out over Soul Society. ""Many things have changed over the years in botht he Human World and here it seems," he states.
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:07 pm

~A Delightful Moment~ Sample_7b10f1ca3fe643777e09b448ff9a

"Oi, Oi~" She agreed with him while pulling out her that rested behind her ear. Her gentle look she gave it but the winds simply lifted it away; Leading it to where ever it went. April gave him a sweet smile at his offer of plum wine, then nodded slowly "That would be most helpful..." The female didn't look back at him but at that basket. The basket was hers but the stuff that was in it was not; but Byakko asked her about interrupting something and April's hands flew up into the air and laughed kindly "No no!! IT was a gift for me for being for being in the division so long... I am surprised I was able to make it to captain rank no less~" Her fortune was really tipping over for her. Nothing but good things has happened to her after a long line of bad things.

Maybe it was just shows how lucky she could get, "yeah most of the men think I am some Goddess of Love, hehe" Her right hand covered her dear pink lips while she giggled ever so slightly. Byakko seemed a bit surprised how many people that seemed to like her a bit; but so was April. She didn't really think she looked that good. "So what brings you to me?" The maiden paused before looking at him with those icy blue eyes intensely. "There is always a reason~

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:16 am
»» Byakko Fuyuichiro ««
~A Delightful Moment~ KenichiFuyuichiro

Grinning, Byakko closed his eyes and thought for a few moments as he took a drink of his wine and opened them and looked, "I figured, that maybe a nice drink and a conversation with a friend would be a good way to spend a few hours before anything happened wither here or in the Human world," he says to her. He looks off over the distance, "And it never hurts to enjoy time and the company of friends to pass the time away does it?" he asks her as he takes another drink from his wine.

Byakko ponders something as he remembers hearing a something about Karakura City, "You heard about the recent Hollow attacks in Karakura right?" he asks her as he thinks. "It seems that they were able to get past the protective domes of the city," he adds, "I wonder how they were able to do that, as most were not that strong," he comments.
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:55 am
April just saw that grin but he only got that beautiful smile like always just for silence he gave them, it slowly died off as she started to daze off into her own wonderland.. "Oi, It will always be a shame if comrades don't know each other or have anything against each other and in battle we don't risk our lives for each other." Her hands rested in that lap just playing with her silky long hair. Byakko was surely someone that reminded her off the former 8th division captain, Shunsui. Of course she only heard of rumors about Shunsui because she first got into the soul society he was not there, it was her brother... then someone replaced him. She didn't know who was in it but her brother was moved somewhere. Snapping her eyes away from the distances and looking at him now and simply just gave him unsure look. Of course she never drink alone but when follow captains are involved most of them didn't really care for her, maybe she could not be taken seriously.

April Redwood stood there rather wide eyed and bushy tailed after he told her something about Karakura City. "Yeah I heard about it, I think someone let them in." The female nodded slowly while commenting on the issue. "There are people there that will insane enough to do so.." April coughed slightly into her sleeve right after. There was one thing she wanted to do and that was party no less. It had to wait until tonight.

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:27 am
»» Byakko Fuyuichiro ««

Byakko nodded as April spoke, "That is very true," he states as he drinks some of the wine he has. Looking over at April, Byakko observes features of her face, and smiles when he does this. "I hear that you have acquired a few new members of your squad?" he asks her as he sits there. "How are they handling everything?" he adds as he leans back and lays upon the roof, his hands going behind his head.

Relaxing, he closes his eyes and smiles as he thinks, or maybe dreaming as he seems to be breathing slowly as he lays there. "So, what is on your mind?" he asks her as he opens his eyes slowly and looks over at her and waits to hear what she has to say.
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:29 am

~A Delightful Moment~ 11983906
~::~April Redwood~::~

There was always a smile on her face, like it was said above, Gin was compared to her. Many people say she acted like him, mysterious and she always full of surprises. It was not she would turn evil anytime soon. April was too.... smart to betray but she hides that goofy smiles but this time when she looked at Byakko those blue eyes were not there. They were blood red, she wasn't upset just a bit too deep in her own thoughts. "Everything is chaos like always Byakko even more chaos since Ichigo joined the 9th we been having a few visits from the 11th division too much." 11th division might been the coolest division but when they wanted to battle Ichigo while he had work to do; it was truly annoying. April brushed her bangs just so nothing would get in her site but the wind was annoying. It kept pushing her hand back.

She wish she could be as laid back as him but it could never happen, the female always remained on guard for reasons. Remaining sitting up and those eyes just wonder off to the sight of the other divisions. It was really bad for her but she didn't care. Byakko might be only one who would listen. "Maybe I miss Renji-san. It has been 400 years, and no matter what I do. It is always Awkward when I see him... and Hisagi seems to have a crush on me, then there was Balmung but he is going insane. As much I can do." April knew those emotions of others because she seen it so many times. Those blood eyes didn't return to Byakko and her hands across under that massive boobage. It was upsetting her a bit, but she added on to what she was saying. "What do you think, Byakko-san?" The wind shuttered words to her ears but she didn't really bother with it, she awaited his reply.

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:17 pm
»» Byakko Fuyuichiro ««

Thinking, Byakko closed his eyes, "I know you probably do not like the fact that the 11th Division want to fight Ichigo, but if I remember correctly, when he and the others came to save Rukia before Aizen went, he was a perfect target," he says. "He has a high power of Spiritual Energy, fought many of the Taichō's who were here during that time and defeated them without having any experience. Including Kenpaichi, and was able to battle many enemies that were more powerful than him," he adds. "There is an old Earth saying, in that those who are strong will want to be fought by others to see if they can be defeated," he says. "Basically, it is that the 11th Division see Ichigo as a person who could make them stronger, and want to fight him, to see if they can beat him. And I think they they are jealous at the fact he is in the 9th and not their Division," he says as he grins without opening his eyes.

Looking at April, Byakko studies her face, her eyes and her hands. He says nothing for a few moments as he reads all of this before he speaks, "Ah the affairs of the heart," he starts. "That is always a long, hard and confusing issue," he states. "Even after all of the years the Human World has held life, they have never solved the heart and how it effects people. The heart, in the matter or love has caused many a war, yet it has caused many a peace at times. The heart has memories and feelings," he comments. "It remembers the first feeling of love, the first memory of pain and sorrow of happiness and joy. It leads us when it comes to the matters of love and hurts us when the matters of love turn its back on us. Rather the love is a person, place or thing. It will always cause emotions when we see a person, place or thing, and sometimes we must keep that feeling inside and others we must release it," and he says this as his hands move like a book, opening and closing. "The best way to solve a problem like that, is to speak with and just have a conversation where all is released, sometimes the closed heart is more deadly than an open on, but an open heart is dangerous since others can use that to fool you and to hurt you even more," he adds. "Sorry, but that is the best advice I can give, as I have not had much experience int hat area," he explains.

Thinking, he ponders, "Maybe sending Ichigo to Karakura City to check for Hollow activity will be a good idea, as it will slow the 11th into visiting the Barracks here, and it might help Ichigo if he visits his old home and who knows, he may find somethign there that may help him and yourself, since there is always something new appearing in and around Karakura City," he says to her as he takes a drink of his plum wine.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum