Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Ulrich Gelehrter [W.I.P]
Sylvia's Equipment EmptyToday at 2:45 am by Krave

» Sin City[LAS VEGAS INVASION]
Sylvia's Equipment EmptyYesterday at 10:17 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Volcanic Front (WW4 Interlude) (Done)
Sylvia's Equipment EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
Sylvia's Equipment EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by Siegharty

» JailBreak! It's Easy!
Sylvia's Equipment EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by Mirja Eeola

» New threads and training? What more can a girl want!
Sylvia's Equipment EmptyYesterday at 10:39 am by MWD

» Way Too Hot [Arena Thread: No Post Order] [OPEN]
Sylvia's Equipment EmptyYesterday at 8:26 am by JJ

» Future Heritage
Sylvia's Equipment EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 2:08 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Take Me to Your Leader [Closed]
Sylvia's Equipment EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 1:31 pm by Rawk

» Of Tradition and Innovation [Sofia]
Sylvia's Equipment EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 12:26 pm by basswalker

Top posters
THEFROST
Sylvia's Equipment I_vote_lcapSylvia's Equipment I_voting_barSylvia's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Sylvia's Equipment I_vote_lcapSylvia's Equipment I_voting_barSylvia's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2680 registered users
The newest registered user is BoringEspada1

Our users have posted a total of 129575 messages in 19721 subjects

Sylvia's Equipment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
basswalker
Starter Member
basswalker

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sylvia's Equipment Left_bar_bleue0/0Sylvia's Equipment Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sylvia's Equipment Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Sylvia's Equipment   Sylvia's Equipment EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 5:36 pm

Sylvia's Equipment FrSC0tv

» Item Name: Reinheitsstern
» Item Type: Niflhiem P, but can be replicated.

» Used For: Offensive Attacks

» Item Description: The Reinheits-Stern, or Purity Star, allows a Quincy a small boost to the power of their reishi arrows as it increases the purity, and makes the arrow more balanced to fire. However, this is simply a side-effect, as the main usage of this modified Quincy Star is much greater.

Arrows fired with this piece of equipment do not destroy Hollows entirely, but rather act in the same way as a Zanpakutô, purifying the soul, and sending the Plus to the Soul Society or to Hell if they have been Heinous people in life.

» Obtained From: Given by Ulv

» Item Name: Frack
» Item Type: Clothing

» Used For: Defense

» Item Description: This coat, or Frack, made by Ulv has her reiatsu woven into the fabric. It offers a small but not insignificant amount of protection to the wearer. It may stop a bullet, but doesn't offer much more protection than a vest made for such.

» Obtained From: Given by Ulv
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sylvia's Equipment Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Sylvia's Equipment Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sylvia's Equipment Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Sylvia's Equipment   Sylvia's Equipment EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 6:10 am

[mod]Approved~[/mod]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sylvia's Equipment
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1