Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Two Kuchikis and a Stick or Two - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Kuchikis and a Stick or Two

Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:30 am

The Silent Kuchiki

Takehiko Kuchiki

No words came out of the child's mouth had he come to teach him kido? No this was no good he didn't know the weaknesses of his blade. So this meant nothing was accomplished as he inhaled after feeling the cool touch of steel on his throat. Takehiko's mind replayed the events as though foolish. He'd been an idiot again making a mistake. Takehiko didn't sheath his zanpakuto as he eyed it. So the question now became what to do with it. He'd failed this test spectacularly by focusing on his strengths. "With your permission, I'd like to try again. This time...I'll use my zanpakuto and.." He released a spiritual burst of pressure bringing his hand up to his face slowly. His eyes glimmered with resolve now as he understood better. Takehiko's crimson reiatsu was always a strange thing for him to have. But it came down to something unseen at this moment as he brought his hand up to his face. "I can't exercise this power for long, so please excuse me..for not using it previously." Suddenly a mask appeared over his face and a burst of spiritual pressure came out.

The red mingled with black creating a dark and bloody color. The soft exhale of his breath sounded like rasps through that white object. His mask was young juvenile at it's best. Now the question was how to make the most of his partner. In terms of sword skills, he lacked immensely. So the question was what could be done with this moment. He had neither speed nor power to provoke an offering of skills. Takehiko couldn't use hollow powers this mask merely augmented his strength. Eyes of yellow glimmered from behind that mask as he awaited an approval. Once that was given he would proceed as time was of the essence. This wasn't something he could maintain for a length of time. Bringing his sword forward for a moment he shifted. Considering for a moment his choices he sheathed the blade deciding to replicate something. He had no skills really with open-ended swordplay and Torabevu trumped his everything.

So he had to make a bet as he inhaled using the Kata, but this time trying something different. The breath he took was stronger enriching the oxygen in his body to help him. Muscles felt the flow pass through his body as he waited on the breath to reach its pinnacle. Now was the time to test his resolve and the idea he had in mind. His partner and he were ready as ever as he used a step bursting with another step from his uncle. Drawing his sword quickly as his body could swinging the blade at Torabevu with his fastest speed. Knowing that likely it would be blocked or dismissed. But his partner wasn't just a blade it was also a sheath. With the angle, the Sheath would be aimed to slam into the male's arm or hip. It appeared he'd come short but in reality, he was aiming to use cunning. Moving on from that he quickly shot forward another inch sending his blade's slash into continued motion. Having it come close to the chest of the male, his strategy was open and clear.

The question was did this work as he had used his partner and his full power to fight. Takehiko didn't have the answer to if he'd found a solution or not really. His powers were a Vizard's power so only by bringing this mask out did he truly let his power flow. Torabevu was simply too strong and gifted for an open strike to ever force him to draw his blade. Something sneaky and different had to be done.
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Kuchikis and a Stick or Two - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100Two Kuchikis and a Stick or Two - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Two Kuchikis and a Stick or Two - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Kuchikis and a Stick or Two

Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:12 am

Two Kuchikis and a Stick or Two - Page 2 R5GAiQY

ポ ス ト を 開 始

"Ah, that's more like it. Show me your true power. What thrives in your blood." Torabevu smirked as he could feel the resolve flowing through the abysmal reiatsu Takehiko resonated. Suddenly the mask appeared. He had never seen the ritual appear before his eyes, but here it was. Magnificient. It wasn't exactly something that he yearned to have for himself, but to see Takehiko at his true peak was a sight in itself. His movements gestured to Torabevu that he would come in with an unsheathing strike to try and sway his judgement of his body. Yet, there wasn't much to be done from an attack straight out of the sheath.

Humoring Takehiko, he'd draw his Zanpakuto for the incoming blow. Unsure of how the mask would affect the strength of his attacks. The two Zanpakuto clashed, sending sparks in a gust as the blades slid from one another.

Tonk.

The sound of a sheath smashing into his hip, right upon the bone. Torabevu winced for a moment in a comical moment of despair. Not having much time to react to the next action from Takehiko as he continued on with another slash from his blade. Quickly flash-stepping back, his hand on his hip. His back curling. "Agh, you hit me just right." He groaned in agony. "I wish you cut me, dammit." Cackling in pain. Motioning forward in pain, he held up his hand for a seise and desist. "Alright, alright. I get it. You're a quick learner. Well done, lad." Taking a few more deep breaths between each sentence before finally returning to normal.

Clearing his throat he continued, "Now then, there's more to learn than just from fighting someone. Sure that's a decent way to go about it, but I have other things to do. You clearly don't. Let's take a walk to the dojo." Torabevu waved his hand at Takehiko, motioning him to come along. "Any questions by the way? I feel like I'm just throwing you around telling you what to do. Then again, a clever little shit like yourself you probably know it all." His tongue sharpened outside of his mouth pointed at Takehiko, winking at the same time all in jest.

エンドポスト

Two Kuchikis and a Stick or Two - Page 2 TpwRWnG

Base Code by: THEFROST
Graphics and Coding by: CPKallday

Two Kuchikis and a Stick or Two - Page 2 Sbb1I7e
Anonymous

Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:54 pm

The Silent Kuchiki

Takehiko Kuchiki

Takehiko was surprised it worked out so well as he stopped the moment the elder moved back. Going and picking up his sheath he sheathed the sword. Smiling as he wanted his partner to know the idea worked out well. He didn't laugh or giggle like other children. That was a rude thing to do no matter who you were in this sense. But he was a lot more subdued in that sense. He did laugh but not at people or their misfortune. Takehiko put his sword into its traditional place at his side within his sash now. Exhaling a breath as the mask crumbled to bits before him. He'd reached the limit of using that power as he let a soft breath exhale. Before continuing to follow Torabevu on the walk as the male asked him about questions. "Kendo is a sport you said, so what is something one practicing the art should learn?" He'd been taught Kendo and it had been helpful he guessed. But nothing really outstanding stood out to him. Zanjutsu simply wasn't the easiest thing for him in that sense. He'd come up with that tactic thinking about his zanpakuto entirely.

What could he use every inch of it available to him for? He'd found an answer that suited him find through the mask was more a distraction really. Takehiko knew deep down his spiritual power made it pointless. More work putting it on then it was worth really. Tactics were where he got to shine if only a little bit. His hand came to his chin as he considered his next question. "Also if we are studying swordsman, whom should we look at?" He said softly as people who came before often times had better techniques. Takehiko did reminisce over the journal if only a moment. His Uncle Tsubasa had Quick draw moves from Hoho usage. Those were interesting and he guessed he made one without thinking about it. That opening move woudl be useful he suspected down the line. Something to hang on too in the memory bank. Because if he had been faster and strong more results would come. The thinking was about the only skill Takehiko had that was good.

Exercises were likely the next step forward for him. Takehiko imagined that it would be training himself again. He had a lot of that coming up for him. Cho Zi was the first stop for his practice of mundane medicine and learning. It would be an interesting setting for him. Takehiko had little idea of spiritual healing at this moment. So bringing his arms above his head he stretched now. Considering what came next for Torabevu's lessons. He didn't consider himself a quick learner or anything. He figured it was a lucky hit as if Torabevu had wanted that blow would have meant nothing. But he did believe that move could be refined further himself. Well, this is what people trained for in this world truly. He wanted to protect the people under his care eventually. Considering the art of medicine important, he wouldn't treat just his own but enemies as well. Takehiko believed firmly in saving lives this way and had found resolve of sorts.
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Kuchikis and a Stick or Two - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100Two Kuchikis and a Stick or Two - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:51 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

The lad began asking questions. This was the part that he wasn't too keen about taking someone in about. If there weren't actions being made, then there were questions being asked. It didn't bother him too entirely much, but all the same, over time it would grow tiresome if it continued. He'd keep these thoughts hidden, for now, not wishing to hurt the boy's feelings or crush his spirits after he had gotten a win on him. Placing a finger on his chin and tapping while he pondered about the different styles and techniques of swordplay that he should recommend. "Well, there's no point in sticking to one really. Nor is there much of a point in being concrete in particular martial arts. If I were you, I'd do some research on the different types and make the decision for yourself. Recommendations might help, but at the end of the day, it's your style. Do what you feel is comfortable. As long as you learn, you'll be proficient, one isn't necessarily better than another, while some might argue differently. I'd say to each their own." Torabevu waved his finger about in gesture to his points before nodding his head in conclusion, watching as the mask crumbled away. "I'd also look into furthering that power of yours. If a Zanpakuto is a Shinigami's partner, then your mask is probably just the same. Harness that power and reach your highest potential." He continued to ponder on what he would be like with one, but he shook the thought off. He wasn't able to picture himself dawning a Hollow's mask.

Another question arrived that Torabevu wasn't too particular in knowledge on. Though he could think of one man that utilized the same technique Takehiko used earlier. "Well, you see. I've been out of commission for quite some time now... If I had anyone to recommend it would be Byakuya, however, he is rather reliant on his Zanpakuto, typically. Aspiring to be like someone isn't the path you should take, I believe. Aspiring to surpass someone, now that is different." More words of the wise left the Elder Kuchiki's lips.

He led the two to the dojo during their conversation, a multitude of tools that would be useful for Takehiko's strength training, speed training, and sword training would be found here. The first thing that Torabevu would like for him to try out would be the weighted sword. Grabbing it like it was child's play, he gave a few swings himself before giving a spectacular presentation of the blade to Takehiko, handing it down. "Ah, yes. I can remember this. I used to swing this blade with perfect form 1000 times a day, if I messed up, I'd start again. Go ahead, give it a try. Make sure your hands are positioned upon the hilt correctly and your body is straight, your legs adjacent to your shoulders but staggered." His recommendations would entail Takehiko figuring it out for himself before making the proper adjustments, but the first thing was to see if he could even keep the forty-pound blade up. Tossing the blade up to Takehiko.

エンドポスト

Last edited by CPKallday on Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anonymous

Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:14 pm

The Silent Kuchiki

Takehiko Kuchiki

Takehiko remained quiet letting the male speak as he thought. In terms of accomplishing something, he did realize it. Furthering the power of his hollow capabilities had crossed his mind. It was just at this very moment he was certain of something. He wasn't that impressive in terms of skills or prowess. He lacked something very important vital one would say. Spiritual pressure he didn't have all that much. So training those would be hard if not impossible at the moment. He could practice it now and again to try to further his connection. But at this moment he needed to find other things. Things that were accomplishable like wielding his sword acceptably. Takehiko focused on breathing again the Kata was important something he'd gotten good at. But he'd not call himself a master in any sense of the word. He'd done little as he adjusted his stance now. But he felt something like hands coming to adjust him. As he brought his other hand around the hilt. Trying to find a stance that felt comfortable for him. His body adjusted slowly finding what felt right.

For him, it was a slow process as he breathed making sure to think about this swing. Takehiko wanted to give every regard to each swing of his sword. He was a thinker and often times did put his mind on this wagon. Adjacent to his hips as he positioned his legs. His shoulders were in a good position but his breathing was something to behold. The goal of this strike what should it be as he considered the movement. The stance as he believed every strike should have purpose and reason. Not just to swing the sword without thought or consideration. That was foolish and would bring no development to you. His arms felt soft hands guide them upwards. As he held the sword with tightness, but a delicacy. He wasn't just relying on brute strength. Takehiko focused on making a meaningful strike on those who came. He visualized the person before him and the strike coming low. Leaving an opening at the skull for him to capitalize on.

Raising the sword upward above his head at a correct angle. Bringing the blade down a swiping sound was hard as it cut through the wind. He didn't know how that was as he tried to keep in mind the goal. Was to perform a good sword swing. His skills weren't always perfect thus why age and experience were trusted. Takehiko knew well enough he could learn from Torabevu's skills. Creating a good sword swing was harder then people realized. Focusing on the proper swing over anything else was important. So he wasn't sure how it felt to him, it did feel alright. But he suspected something was beyond his insight or understanding. He would wait for the response of Torabevu, who had a good look at his muscles and body from his angle. From his perspective, he was focused on making sure his body and flow through were correct. Everything came back to the beginning and end of a swing for him. He thought perhaps footing was off or something of the like. Takehiko didn't have the best grasp of this but did spend a lot of time improving himself.

Studying to improve his brain and learn from people such as Torabevu who could help him grow.
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:44 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

The amount of time it took for the young "Shinigami" to perform the swing, made Torabevu feel a bit uneasy about him leaving the Soul Society. 'He should be able unconciously execute a swing without having to think about it too much, what's the hold up with him? Not sure how he got through the academy like this' He thought to himself. Sure, he could understand trying to get better or improving your form, not to mention the weight of the sword, but it was akin to baseball. You keep doing it until it feels right then you keep producing that same feeling until it's sunk into your brain. Torabevu, was laying off to the side at this point. It was understandable to try and get it right the first time, but it seemed forced. Like he was throwing a curveball for the first time as a fastball pitcher. His eyes grazing upon a novel, glancing up every once and a while to study his pupil's progression.

"Keep it up, lad. Only nine-hundred-ninty-nine more to go." His words were strict, but light in a joking manner. He would find the swing that he wanted if he kept at it. "Remember, if it wasn't perfect. Start over. Taking shortcuts will only hurt you in the end. Don't think too much about it." His advice was vague, but there wasn't much he could do to help him in this. Tora couldn't feel what Takehiko was feeling, and that's what this was all about. Rinsing and repeating until it became second nature.
エンドポスト

Anonymous

Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:52 pm

The Silent Kuchiki

Takehiko Kuchiki

Takehiko would proceed with performing the strikes with his sword now. Up and down like a motion for a pulley as he tried to find that perfect balance. Body acted in a very similar if not almost exact fashion as he did so. His arms were tied to his legs from the shoulders. Keeping them in line when performing a sword strike. In his head was he strike something he couldn't defeat. The blade came down once again before clanking in his mind. Not sharp enough to cut what he'd envisioned in any time or space. He believed it would be impossible to do so. Takehiko knew what he had to do in order to accomplish it. He needed to venture somewhere he'd not been as of yet. A world within himself which he couldn't even get into. That place was foreign to him as women were. No, perhaps more so since he'd never met his sword yet. Takehiko didn't know what the inside of his world looked like. That place for all he knew was a pleasant meadow with an open view. That would have been nice he thought to himself as time continued to march on.

His body and mind had kind of stopped thinking about the swings as he found a comfortable one. With that, he just swung as he got himself into a good groove. Focusing instead of the principals behind that junction of the hollow powers he held. For now, the being inside him was willing to let him use them. But he'd not gotten to truly see him. Because this body wasn't worth stealing he guessed in the end. It was time he and that one had a talk soon. Not about stealing his body as hollowfication seemed like a bad idea. One that ended with someone being very sore and bedridden. Sweat dripped down his brow as a voice came to the back of his mind. It was raspy and almost ghost-like when it spoke. What do you want were the words it said. After getting through his swings almost he stopped on a dime. His cerulean eyes and hair covered in sweat looked over towards Torabevu. It hadn't been him who said it which made him concerned. It meant the time had come for him to begin working on something else more important.

By his count, he'd gotten to nine hundred of those swings and they felt good. But that voice caused his skin to go white. Takehiko inhaled for a moment regaining his composure as he pondered the nature of it. He'd worry about in his private moments. But that told him his next move pretty clearly as he continued with the swing he started with. Follow through and everything had improved as he'd gone. With each swing, comfort had become better through the day to day transition. That voice did worry him as it was unfamiliar to him. He felt the hostility in it and knew that meant time was up on that. But after reaching one thousand swings he lowered his sword sweat pooled around where he'd been standing.
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:20 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Flicking through the parchment with a moistened finger, meagerly, as his sight was drag from each individual inkling etched. The cultivation of the story was substantial enough to bring a blush tint to his visage, the hostilities of the two fictional intenties created a furious flame that set his passion for acceptional great imagery through writing ablaze. His body grew flustered, persperation creating moisture among his enammered corpse. Lost in the context of the intricate details that made his heart pound vigorously. The steamy actions of a hero upon a heroine could draw the weakness out of any individual, warrior or poet. Torabevu was no exception, losing himself more and more to the captivating visions portrayed by the volumptious words that would make even the manliest of men red in the face.

Thinking that nothing would strip him away from his over indulgance upon the novel, a subtle stench of sour spiritual power ripped his optics to the young lad laboring away his weakness. The fruits of his training soaked the ground beneath. Not paying much mind to the hint of hollow reaitsu that leaked from the boy straining himself too much, he figured he had it under control for now. A sigh gripped his vocal cords as he was brought away from his novel with a soft shut and press of the cover. Eyes gentle and reminisent on the past few chapters, his body acclimating to reality once more. Stowing the heated novel and grabbing a mop from the supply closet, he'd hand it over to Takehiko. Before putting an end to their training session for the day. "Very well, I'd say you've outdone yourself for the day. Let's not get too carried away just yet. We'll freshen up, get some rest and return to it tomorrow."

Little did the young Kuchiki know that tomorrow would arive earlier than his usual start. With a loud rapping of a pan with a wooden spoon he would wake the boy with high alarm. "Wakey, wakey!" He'd let on with pleasantry, a devilish look upon his vessel as he stood over the boy. The moon beckoning Takehiko from beyond Torabevu.
エンドポスト

Anonymous

Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:24 pm

The Silent Kuchiki

Takehiko Kuchiki

His body felt the sting of exhaustion as he shook his head clear. He was hearing voices now too among other things. Though he had a hunch that wasn't really what it was. His night wasn't one that one could call a sound sleep. A being within stormed and raged inside him. Demanding to know why he bothered him with such nonsense. His sleep wasn't as peaceful as normal ones within his bed. Takehiko's body dripped sweat as he attempted to face down the figure. But he didn't know what to make of it, considering trying to ask for aid with kido. But it struck him at this moment how difficult that would be. He couldn't even bring himself towards that voice. His eyes opened quickly and suddenly with the noise of the pan smacking. His eyes were blue for a moment. But within his dream when he opened them, they'd been a yellow color. Takehiko's hand shook for a moment feeling genuine fear. Something he'd not felt since that day. The day his parents had died and he'd been helpless to do anything. The dreams brought him back to that moment frustrating him.

Making his animosity more than what it had been. Takehiko wasn't one for anger or anything akin to it. His training had been rough yesterday and the emergence of the voice. Lead him to suspect that his hollow was getting more active. Takehiko had made little effort towards communicating with it. Two hundred years of silence because he was uneasy. He didn't know how to really come towards the hollow truthfully. Common grounds and being a team were things he could get. The hollow had been born with him truthfully. Being born a vizard instead of being turned into one. Making him a rarity among them as he could honestly state a strange connection. Takehiko got up slowly to rise as his hand gently touched his face. Making sure he was still himself as he exhaled. Realizing he'd dreamt a nightmare among other things. He didn't know what to make of it but he would train harder today. He wouldn't let them die again on his watch. He would become stronger and make sure he could save lives.

That would be his goal as he did feel it beneath his skin. Takehiko often times was so good at one thing. He kept one emotion out of his many emotions. Anger, wrath in other words. He was able to ignore his anger and almost always put it away. But occasionally it felt like it clawed at him. Takehiko dressed putting his zanpakuto through his belt and greeting the figure of Torabevu. He didn't know what would come of today's training. It was earlier then he expected, but perhaps only due to his nightmares. He'd woken a few times during them only to realize he was still in a dream. Some people had seen true horrors that they needed to face. Takehiko did everything he could to not look. He didn't want to see it or remember that day. He tried his best to remember his parents as they were. But any time that memory came up his hand trembled in anger. He seethed with rage beneath the surface but that was only in that moment. Offering a smile he stretched his form glancing at Torabevu. Unsure what training the elder Kuchiki had in store for him.

"morning Torabevu-sama, what is going on?"
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:36 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

"Well, that wasn't the response that I was looking for. Boring." His words were elongated in a swell of dissapointment as he set the pan and spoon to the side. He could have sworn that Takehiko would be one that held a spring in his step when it came to loud obstructions such as this, but that wasn't the case here. Oh well, there was no use dwelling on it. Luckily, he wasn't some intruder, just his early morning alarm.

Clearing his throat, regaining the steel composure Torabevu always held, he spoke, "Very well, today we'll work on your speed and endurance. Join me out front, I'm sure you'll enjoy this." Leading the way, Takehiko would probably take notice of Tora's Zanpakuto not being present. The two would walk to an open pasture that was used for Kido and Hoho training. Small glimmers of golden steel would glisten in the early morning moonlight from hundreds of points. Upon closer inspection, one would find them to be kunai dipped in gold that floated at the will of Torabevu, a small red tassel draped from the ring on each end. "May I introduce you to Nakigitsune, my Zanpakuto, and partner in war. This is my shikai, today you will be fine-tuning your reactions over a long duration of time. In doing so, you will learn footwork that will help you with the speed you need to maneuver properly upon the battlefield."

Walking behind the cloud of glimmering gold steel, Tora had spent the entire night reading his novel while he brought this image to life. 1000 kunai stood pointed in various directions, ready to be fired at the command of their leader. "Ah, one more thing. Don't go on and die. Supīdoappu." Thus, the trial would begin firing off a single at the end of his ability's incantation. Supīdoappu, which was the hastening of time set upon his Zanpakuto's clone. He was capable of performing this to multiple at a time, but he figured he would start things off with just one, to wake the lad up. The trajectory was straight to his chest, but it would come from a blind spot on to Takehiko's right. Impaling him if he were to fail in reaction.
エンドポスト

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum