Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What happens when a Demon meets a Shinobi...idk you figure it out. Left_bar_bleue115400/99999What happens when a Demon meets a Shinobi...idk you figure it out. Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

What happens when a Demon meets a Shinobi...idk you figure it out. Empty What happens when a Demon meets a Shinobi...idk you figure it out.

Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:47 am

The Wandering Genin

Yoriko Morri

What happens when a Demon meets a Shinobi...idk you figure it out. JCRrxmK

Song: Beautiful Chinese Music - Bamboo Flute | Artist: NA | Word Count: N/A

It's been two weeks since the two of them have stayed in Ulv's city, she wanted to ask about the sudden change in scenery while it didn't bother her it was strange that they couldn't just go back. However it was probably Henrex protecting her is all like all fathers do, the house felt emptier than a crypt. She couldn't just sit watching the walls, no matter how prettily they looked. I need to see real people, talk and laugh. I have to hear their stories and jokes. They give me an energy I can't get any other way. She didn't care for television much, but a good drama and tub of ice cream happens sometimes. So long as it's prerecorded and she can skip through the adverts, She's happy. Life is precious, who's got time for all those commercials? It was time to do something productive, and what better thing to do than to train? Besides she didn't have anything better to do plus it would be a great way to kill some time.

Rummaging through her drawers she wore a shirt, jeans, and some shoes ontop of her shihakshou after all it would be weird seeing a girl wear practically nothing across town it'd cause a few stares.

Alright. Now that I'm more presentable it's time to test my skills..and that's to get past Sensei. she whispered before walking down the steps her shoes made a creaking sound which stopped her in her tracks looking down at them

Why are they called sneakers if they don't help me sneak?! She said whispering to herself in a irritated tone. Regardless she stealthily began to move across the house. A few objects fell and She quietly opened the door and left the house.

Regardless, assuming Henrex was asleep though the chances were unlikely Yoriko had prepared this note for him last night as in case he was curious as to where his daughter had gone too.

Dear Sensei,

I’m writing to inform you that I’ll be training with someone known as Arianda, someone you probably may or may not have heard of in your past.

I know you're in a dark place right now and I understand that it might seem like you're never going to get out of it but please hold on just a little longer for at the end there's a shred of light waiting for you. Remember that darkness exists to make light truly count.

Also I want to say that since you’ve accepted me as your daughter I enjoyed my time working with you and everyone else within the Gotei especially Ulv. It’s rare to find someone with a father-like role that offers as much opportunity to grow and learn and such a positive, inspiring group of people to grow and learn with.

I’m particularly grateful for your guidance and as both a father and teacher. Please remember that I’ll always be by your side no matter what, whether you need someone to hug at a grieving moment or someone to talk to don’t be afraid to talk to me. I may not know everything about the world but hey that’s what makes us human right? Your support has meant so much to me.

Best regards, Yoriko.

As she left the house and looked around she noticed that the early morning sun was already well risen and the spring grass shone like it had its own gentle glow from within. The air felt refrigerated, that same coolness combined with moisture Peter always felt when he reached for the coffee cream. Though it was late enough for bright light, it was early enough for the streets to be almost deserted - perfection. Apparently 6:22 am was the sweet-spot.

Walking around for a bit she arranged the two of them to meet in the park after all it was a quiet place for them to converse as well as discuss about what the girl was eager to improve.

noticing a bench she sate down, the was typical of the parks, the rosy cedar browns married to the iron that curved into the great arms and grew into ever-blooming flowers to rest on.

Time to play the waiting game. She said looking at the sky awaiting for this Arianda person to arrive as scheduled but not after hearing her stomach growl loudly causing the girl to hold it maybe it wasn't a good idea after all she was so foucsed on getting here she forgot about eating.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What happens when a Demon meets a Shinobi...idk you figure it out. Left_bar_bleue128100/999999What happens when a Demon meets a Shinobi...idk you figure it out. Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

What happens when a Demon meets a Shinobi...idk you figure it out. Empty Re: What happens when a Demon meets a Shinobi...idk you figure it out.

Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:38 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Today had been quite the interesting day. First, a woman by the name of Yoriko wrote to her claiming she was the daughter of Henrex and wished for some training. Frankly, Arianda had no idea Henrex had a daughter; she coulda sworn he was completely single and didn't do an Ari and made a person pregnant on accident. No, it was far more likely he had adopted her; almost like how Ari adopted Aki. Minus the whole converting Aki to be her daughter by genetics and making her a demon on top of it. Regardless, she agreed to meet her at the park; even though it was deathly early. At least, it was deathly early for Arianda; who was very good at sleeping past 6 o'clock.

The demon had to force herself out of bed, flop around a little until she had her proper clothes on, and when she finally had cleared how tired she looked from her face; Ari set out. It wouldn't take long, she was, after all, able to navigate by air or simply by jumping around; staying away from foot traffic. Eventually, Arianda was at the park. However, she was unsure exactly who she was looking for. Arianda looked around a little until she saw a woman with quite the interesting hairstyle. Not to mention, her energy felt vaguely that of a vizard's. She wasn't certain, but the demon made her way towards the woman; eventually ending up in front of her.

"Hiiii~~ You're Yoriko, right? Henrex's daughter? I'm surprised he never mentioned me... or maybe that's why you asked for some training? Ah, well, either way; what did you want training for? And especially from me. Ah, and, as you likely know, I'm Arianda Vael~"

Arianda gave Yoriko a warm smile, making the tiniest of sniffs as she smelled the tiniest trace of Henrex on her; humming softly as she also felt his energy across town. She had no idea Henrex had moved to Minatumi Harbour! She'll have to pay him a visit; maybe hug-tackle him across the city. Regardless, Ari was more focused on the now as she studied Yoriko; wondering what exactly she could want from Arianda as far as training was concerned. But, if she was Henrex's daughter; she had absolutely no intention of going easy on her. Well, at least she would make sure to train her well; but not do the Ulv method of "Not going easy on". She'll do her Ari method! Whatever that is.

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What happens when a Demon meets a Shinobi...idk you figure it out. Left_bar_bleue115400/99999What happens when a Demon meets a Shinobi...idk you figure it out. Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

What happens when a Demon meets a Shinobi...idk you figure it out. Empty Re: What happens when a Demon meets a Shinobi...idk you figure it out.

Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:39 pm

The Wandering Genin

Yoriko Morri

Well... we kinda live here now. I wanted ask why we couldn’t go back to the soul society but he shrugged it off. I guess that’s what fathers do, don’t want to make their daughter upset. Do you have someone you love dearly”

Yoriko gave Arianda a shrug followed by a smile, seeing her wanting to meet father again is a sight to behold. Maybe after this they’ll visit him, surely seeing Arianda again would bring him joy.

Seeing her hand extend out awaiting for one in return normally Yoriko would be anxious but considering the fact that her dad knew her personally and the kindness she exhibited overshadowed whatever dark thoughts she thought of it was going to be a interesting experience. Would it be appropriate to call her auntie? No, it’s probably be awkward to her. Regardless Yoriko would extend her arm and place her hand onto Ari’s being pulled into whatever place they were going to train.

Last edited by MWD on Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What happens when a Demon meets a Shinobi...idk you figure it out. Left_bar_bleue128100/999999What happens when a Demon meets a Shinobi...idk you figure it out. Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:38 pm

Arianda returned that heart warming smile that Yoriko gave her; giving the woman quite the firm handshake despite Ari's, well, everything. Arianda knows how to conduct herself in a proper manner. She wasn't the leader of the promotion section of Shadowfall for nothing. However, that was the past; a past that was behind her in full. She soon had to think on the question Yoriko presented to her. She could indeed help her train, but, she wasn't sure how well she could help the woman with her flash step. Arianda is, after all, a demon; not a Shinigami. Regardless, she knew the theory behind flash step. Then, of course, came the question of how she met Henrex. That was... an interesting one. She had met him because of Mirja, trained him how to use his demon powers, in return he later trained Ari in Ninjutsu, and Ari... well she thanked him in her own Ari way. Arianda hummed softly as she thought on the question before responding.

"Well... we met thanks to a mutual friend of ours, Mirja; I trained him how to use his demon powers. The exact details of what happened do not entirely matter, but, in the end, we became very good friends. Speaking off, where do you and him live now? I should pay Henny a visit when I can!"

Arianda gave Yoriko a bright smile, clearly meaning every word. Which, of course, Ari meant it all heartily; because she desperately wanted to give Henrex a big old tackle hug. Maybe a kiss too, who knows. But, that would have to wait. She extended her arm out to take Yoriko's hand; an offer so she could easily guide her through the streets.

"But yes, I will help you with your Flash Step, or Shunpo I believe it is also called. Come with me, the park isn't exactly the greatest place to train. Let's go back to my place, okay?"

Arianda kept her hand and arm extended for Yoriko; an offer to take it if she wished. Regardless if Yoriko took Ari's hand or not, the demon would lead the girl back to Ari's house. Where Ari would hopefully be able to help Yoriko out with her flash step.

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:52 pm

The Wandering Genin

Yoriko Morri

Well... we kinda live here now. I wanted ask why we couldn’t go back to the soul society but he shrugged it off. I guess that’s what fathers do, don’t want to make their daughter upset. Do you have someone you love dearly”

Yoriko gave Arianda a shrug followed by a smile, seeing her wanting to meet father again is a sight to behold. Maybe after this they’ll visit him, surely seeing Arianda again would bring him joy.

Seeing her hand extend out awaiting for one in return normally Yoriko would be anxious but considering the fact that her dad knew her personally and the kindness she exhibited overshadowed whatever dark thoughts she thought of it was going to be a interesting experience. Would it be appropriate to call her auntie? No, it’s probably be awkward to her. Regardless Yoriko would extend her arm and place her hand onto Ari’s being pulled into whatever place they were going to train.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:54 pm

Arianda seemed quite happy to find out that Henrex lived here now. Arianda couldn't exactly just pop into the Soul Society and visit Henrex casually. She was a demon, ex Shadow Fall even; her name wouldn't even get on a "free to enter" list. However, now the demon could visit Henrex as much as she wished! Of course, that meant Henrex would probably experience Arianda hugging him, hug tackling him, and probably much more than was not fit to describe in front of the young!

However, Arianda soon let an accidental flinch slip as Yoriko asked a surprisingly personal question. Maybe she was simply wondering. Regardless, Arianda gave her a small, slightly sad, smile as she gave her reply to Yoriko.

"N-No... sadly I have not been lucky to find that person I wish to share my life with. But... I dunno what it is, but, I am sure I will find her eventually. No... I know I will."

Arianda seemed to be a little removed from the moment for a few seconds; however, her eyes snapped to Yoriko and the mist from those brilliantly silver eyes seemed to clear. She blinked, blushing slightly as her hand gently tightened around Yoriko's.

"Whooops~~! Sorry~ This isn't a time for sob stories, it's a time for getting back to my house and training! Lez goooo~"

Arianda took hold of Yoriko's hand with a bit more assurance and guided the woman back to where Ari's mansion was. Sure, the demon probably wouldn't have held the girl's hand otherwise; but she was Henrex's daughter. So! If Arianda was to be an auntie, at least she was going to self label herself as such, she needed to make sure Yoriko stayed safe! Regardless, Arianda guided Yoriko back until they were at the front door of her mansion; to which Arianda opened the door and showed Yoriko in. A swift snap and the sound of locks before Arianda walked deeper into the house; beckoning for the woman to follow.

"Welcome to my humble abode~! If you want to look around, we'll have some time later; I promise~ For now, follow me to the back yard; that should easily be a good enough space for you to train what you wish. Also, do not be afraid to ask questions while I help you, alright?"

Arianda smiled at Yoriko, waiting by the door to the backyard; waiting for the woman to catch up after she got used to the sight of the inside of the mansion. Afterwards, outside they would go; and there Ari would wait for Yoriko to give a full explanation of why she wished for help from Ari with her flash step.

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:16 pm

The Wandering Genin

Yoriko Morri

“Oh..I’m sorry Ari. I shouldn’t ha-“Yoriko wanted to say, seeing the look on Ari’s face immediately worried the girl, she shouldn’t have said something so personal..she tried to apologize but was interrupted as Ari looked at her, the silence and cloudy fixture in those eyes quickly returned back to normal. Thankfully though she smiled once again followed by a small blush,

Seeing the interior of Arianda’s house She was walking unusually slowly, almost robotically, as if her brain was struggling to tell each foot to take the next step. After all it was the first time seeing her aunts mansion, compared to the ones in the soul society this was more extravagant, surely someone else had to live here it’d be ridiculous not to have company here. If arianda noticed the way way Yoriko walked it was as if she were in a stupor; like someone under hypnosis in one of those scooby-doo cartoons.

”It’s so beautiful..”

Despite wanting to explore the house more it wasn’t the time for sightseeing training was her reasoning to come here. They’ll get a tour later on anyway, and this would be a perfect bonding opportunity.

“The reason why I asked you to help with flash step is because well father is busy. Which I completely understand, considering the fact that I’m in the stealth division I figured training my shunpo would be a great advantage to sneak on people.”Yoriko placed her hand behind her back chuckling in embarrassment visibly shown on her face.

“Oh sorry. I’m still getting used to it believe me it took a couple of days to call Henrex dad.”

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:11 pm

Arianda gave Yoriko a warm smile; moving to her as she got closer to Ari. Indeed, she was glad that Yoriko wished to Apologize for carelessly asking such a personal question. However, it was only natural. She didn't know this woman who was so deeply connected to her father; to Henrex. It only made sense that Yoriko would have questions. Of course, she could ask more of her questions. However, she only smiled warmly once more when Yoriko called Henrex father.

"No, it's alright; call him dad and father as much as you wish~ I'm glad to know he has such a loving daughter~"

She smiled once more at Yoriko before turning her attention to the reason for her request. Of course, she nodded to the girl; acknowledging her request. It was likely something happened between Henrex and the Soul Society; something that caused him either to not wish to come back or cannot. Ari had to assume it was more of a did not wish to go back. She simply absorbed that knowledge and moved on, gingerly taking hold of Yoriko's hand and guided her out to the sizable back yard.

She took Yoriko to a spot that was clear of excessive obstacles and items; an area to practice and maybe even spar in. However, now there was simply practice. So, Arianda took a seat, floating in the Air so she was sitting at Waist height for Yoriko, and gestured for Yoriko to stand in front of her. This way, Yoriko could look at Ari and not have to worry about looking down or trying to maneuver around something. She smiled at the woman again before finally speaking once more.

"So... if you're training your shunpo for the stealth force, or at least, to be able to be stealthy when attacking; you will need to practice attacking someone. Of course, it won't be easy, because I am faster than you. Regardless, this is a good way to practice. For I shall only keep myself from being injured. Use whatever you wish, just, don't destroy anything in the back yard if you can help it. Repairing this stuff isn't exactly easy."

Arianda studied Yoriko before she smiled warmly and pointed to her own neck; and a few other spots on her body. Basically, showing Yoriko places she could attack without mortally wounding Arianda. After all, she could regenerate; just not everything.

"If you do land an attack on me, try aiming for these places, okay? The front of the neck is a rather good target for most assassins; given the jugular vein is present. Don't worry if you cut it, I can heal myself in a sense. Only go for those spots, alright? I'd rather not have to use my more... well, extensive abilities to repair damage to other areas. Sound okay, Yoriko?"

Arianda gave the woman a smile, not intending to move after she let Yoriko start. Simply put, this was going to be a test of skill. She would need to force herself to move faster in Shunpo to even attack Ari if her base ability did not suffice. Of course, as long as she did a good job, and pushed herself, she could leave an injury on Ari yet. Regardless of that fact, Ari could not help but wonder how she would improve under pressure; especially if Arianda changed the exercise to full one on one combat. In which Arianda would actually fight back against her. However, it is likely that may not happen. Either way, Arianda could not wait to see how well Yoriko could move. Besides, her father was Henrex; by blood or not. And he, as Ari knew well, was quite fast himself.

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:03 am

The Wandering Genin

Yoriko Morri

I understand Ari. Extensive abilities? Yoriko wondered surely a simple healing factor would be enough to more vigarous wounds..perhaps even people like them have limitations on how long it takes to heal certain areas. Very interesting..at least she knows healing factors have some weakness, though it may vary depending on each individual regardless she was ready to get started.

Since I know she’s faster than me I better distract her. Try to examine her movements, then go for the kill. The girl said to herself before getting ready first she would start to take deep inhale followed by an exhale she would focus her reishi all around her body and did the various hand-signs necessary to use this technique and with a puff a smoke a figure appeared next to her. And within that puff of smoke came an exact replica of herself as it stood before her, everything from her hair down to her feet was an exact match as if she were looking into a mirror.

Both she and her clone looked at one another and nodded, the two of them mirroring each others movements to a tee. They would pull out a couple of smoke bombs in one hand placing them behind their backs before looking at Ari and smiling.
Here we come! The two Yoriko’s would shunpo together from side to side and into the air around Arianda.

Take this! both Yoriko and the clone would then throw the bomb a few feet away from her to create a medium sized cloud of smoke to hopefully conceal herself and movements. If Arianda was distracted the clone would throw a kunai towards her drawing attention away from the real one. If this was successful Yoriko would quickly use shunpo to get behind Ari, holding her kunai in her right hand tightly heading straight for her jugular vein
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:16 pm

Goddess of the Underworld

ARIANDA VAEL

What happens when a Demon meets a Shinobi...idk you figure it out. 6EdIfMt

Artist: The Enigma TNG - Song: Insanity Syndrome - Word Count: N/A

Arianda sat and waited as Yoriko spoke to herself; the demon humming as she waited for Yoriko to make whatever move she was attempting to make. Of course, it wasn't entirely obvious what she wished to do when Yoriko created a clone of herself; possibly for some form of distraction. Arianda hummed softly, gently kicking her legs back and forth as she waited still. Seemingly, her plan was to distract Arianda with the clone. Normally, this wouldn't be a bad idea; good for a frontal attack. However, the clone had a distinct difference in energy from Yoriko's; mostly that the energy it possessed was far lesser than that of the original. Ari resumed kicking her legs as the Yoriko's announced the start of their attack.

Maybe Arianda should have told her before now that warning your opponent of an attack was not the best of ideas. Whatever the case, Arianda had resumed kicking her legs as Yoriko used her shunpo to move faster than most could track; most. Arianda could see her every move as Yoriko, and the clone, moved and moved until, with what made her intentions most obvious, Yoriko announced her attack and threw down smoke bombs. Normally, such a thing would be an issue. However, Arianda was adept at sensing the energies of others around her; so picking out the real Yoriko from the fake one would be easy. Ari let out a small sigh before she seemed to shift instantly, swirling a giant spear as she stood; the pressure from the movement alone knocked the kunai off course. Then, Arianda moved quite quickly.

In an instant, Arianda had caused the clone of Yoriko to, quite literally, poof; and then Arianda hit Yoriko in the stomach with a palm strike. It wasn't very hard, but, enough to knock the girl off balance and likely cause a bit of pain. Regardless, after Arianda had landed the attack, she looked different. Blonde hair, red-orange eyes, and attire that seemed a bit more, well, revealing; but she still had the same look about her eyes despite the sudden change in appearance. Arianda sighed, her voice, which was not changed by the change of releases, came from her as she spoke to Yoriko.

"That wasn't a bad try, Yoriko. However, you announced your attack with that 'take this'. Even if it does add a bit of dramatic flare, announcing your attack allowed me time to prepare. Yes, the smoke bomb and distraction of a clone was quite a good idea; but both were useless because you announced your attack. When you attack anyone, you must not let a sound slip; especially if you are part of the stealth force. Your attack--"

Arianda disappeared from vision, appearing behind Yoriko with one of the stray Kunai held against her throat; despite this, there was no threat of injury. Albeit, Arianda wasn't exceptionally fast, but, the silence and speed she had over Yoriko assisted in the execution of the movement. However, Arianda soon removed the Kunai, placing the hilt in Yoriko's hand, and gently petting her head.

"Your attack must be swift and completely silent. Otherwise, you risk the possibility of being discovered and have lost your element of surprise. So, this time, when you attack, try to escape around to where my vision cannot normally reach. Say behind or above me. Also, do your best not to utter a single word or sound; make your movements just as quiet. THink you can do that?"

Arianda smiled at Yoriko, this change of forms quite different from her normal appearance; but she had the same kind smile. Not to mention, it was Ari; no matter what someone could say. However, that was not a concern; she wished for Yoriko to try again. She wished for her to do better.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum