Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Albion
Kohaku Iramasha  EmptyToday at 9:07 am by Mikasas

» Iori Faceclaimables
Kohaku Iramasha  EmptyToday at 5:51 am by Mirja Eeola

» Rumble Rumble!
Kohaku Iramasha  EmptyToday at 3:54 am by Horus Sariel

» Marcus St. Pierre
Kohaku Iramasha  EmptyToday at 1:05 am by MorpheusDavol

» Ancient Protections Against the Raving Dead [MADNESS CAPITAL: DEAD RISING]
Kohaku Iramasha  EmptyYesterday at 8:38 pm by Laskt

» Duel of Wills
Kohaku Iramasha  EmptyYesterday at 5:09 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Calm Winds Soothe the Fiery Rage [Elyss]
Kohaku Iramasha  EmptyYesterday at 2:13 pm by Siegharty

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Kohaku Iramasha  EmptyYesterday at 1:48 pm by Lillian

» Takehiko's Brushing UpGrade WIP
Kohaku Iramasha  EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:43 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Bleeding The Doctor Cannot Stop [MADNESS CAPITAL]
Kohaku Iramasha  EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 4:45 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
THEFROST
Kohaku Iramasha  I_vote_lcapKohaku Iramasha  I_voting_barKohaku Iramasha  I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Kohaku Iramasha  I_vote_lcapKohaku Iramasha  I_voting_barKohaku Iramasha  I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131071 messages in 19899 subjects

Kohaku Iramasha

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kohaku Iramasha  Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Kohaku Iramasha  Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Kohaku Iramasha  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Kohaku Iramasha    Kohaku Iramasha  EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 5:53 pm

Iramasha of Night

Kohaku Iramasha

Iramasha Dossier

Name: Kohaku Iramasha
Race: Devil Iramasha
Night Appearance:This is by and large his true appearance. Kohaku is fully grown with a solid set of abs. Black hair with yellow eyes and markings down both black eyes. His skin is very pale and almost untouched by the sun. He seems to have never seen daylight or rather even felt it's rays. His clothing is fused into his skin around his back. Leaving a small collar around the neck. The only piece he can remove is his pants for whatever reason he would. Wearing a rather regular set of boots. Despite his rather strange appearance, he does exude a rather potent sense of pride. Confidence is clear in this form as his personality is different. Both this form and his day form share many different personalities. Though it's expected given how weakened he is during the day. Kohaku often stated he doesn't know the real him anymore really. People claim it's his night form as it makes sense. He stands at an impressive six feet tall with a hundred and ninety pounds of weight.

Day Appearance: Kohaku's powers have always come with a rather rough catch. In this form, his body is shrunken down to that of a child's form. Abs thought once there are gone. His plain appearance is often shocking. His muscles shrinking and fading into a small and lithe child. He barely comes up to the knee of someone. His skin is sickly pale and his eyes look weakened. Every inch tells you he is sick when exposed to sunlight. Frequently he coughs in discomfort in this form. The benefit of his clothing being fused into his skin comes here. It changes size with him and remains on his appearance. His yellow eyes now have small dark lines under them. This appearance is kept by him just due to his child-like form. Due to not even reaching a year within Iramasha society. He's only half a year old at the moment. So this child form is very suiting according to Iramasha seniors. Kohaku's frail day form is often put in a box.

Personality Nightform

[b]Collectively Dark:[/i] Kohaku despite not having formed any opinions or thoughts. He believes in himself at the very least, certain something can happen. He's very calm and collected young Iramasha. Well-spoken and thought out. Despite his condition, he doesn't shy away from things. He believes his power is a boon that someday will help the Union. But he doesn't know when or if he will ever find that day.

Kohaku Iramasha
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Character Application Section :: Work In Progress Applications [WIP]-
Jump to: