Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» After War Training
The Hollow Empire  EmptyToday at 2:28 pm by Forsaken Crow

» From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex}
The Hollow Empire  EmptyToday at 1:57 pm by Rawk

» Old Memories, New Faces
The Hollow Empire  EmptyToday at 10:49 am by Laskt

» Mistletoe
The Hollow Empire  EmptyToday at 3:54 am by Slayer

» Bleeding The Doctor Cannot Stop [MADNESS CAPITAL]
The Hollow Empire  EmptyYesterday at 4:29 pm by Shinryu

» The Consequence of Power [Arianda]
The Hollow Empire  EmptyYesterday at 10:41 am by basswalker

» The Hall of the Rat King [Private]
The Hollow Empire  EmptyYesterday at 6:23 am by Gamma

» Ah, another new face
The Hollow Empire  EmptyYesterday at 6:10 am by Ame no ko

» Corporate Retreat (Closed)
The Hollow Empire  EmptyYesterday at 1:25 am by Gamma

» Chidori Shihoin [Approved 4-1]
The Hollow Empire  EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 6:57 pm by Slayer

Top posters
THEFROST
The Hollow Empire  I_vote_lcapThe Hollow Empire  I_voting_barThe Hollow Empire  I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Hollow Empire  I_vote_lcapThe Hollow Empire  I_voting_barThe Hollow Empire  I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2717 registered users
The newest registered user is Ame no ko

Our users have posted a total of 131347 messages in 19939 subjects

The Hollow Empire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hollow Empire  Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999The Hollow Empire  Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

The Hollow Empire  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Hollow Empire    The Hollow Empire  EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 1:03 pm

The Hollow Empire

Within the Sands
おだ たつや

The Hollow Empire  JCRrxmK

Formation

Leading Up Too:This Faction became a factor after the numerous failures. Many lords and people stood up atop the hill as Kings or Queens of Hueco Mundo. Every single time they let their people fall into the desert sands. This continuous path of failing and rotten beginnings. They all began before Nagato's reign. Starting further back with figures such as Sosuke Aizen. Though someone much like him came in the form of Mana. After she and Ashlei dominated those sands. Rose followed much in the same direction before Nagato came. It was a never-ending a cascading wave of failed rulers of the Endless sands. Anastasius is formerly known as Verathius a brother to both Ashlei and Rose. Had finally had enough and decided to begin wiping out Nagato's supporters. Putting bodies down to get the building blocks in place.

Rank Information

the Four Sovereigns: These are the wisest or most experienced among them. They are not chosen for just power but experience as well. These are beings who've fought or seen many years. Reaching a high level of success among the sands. Respected in name and reputation by their peers. These ones selected are in charge of building a better Hueco Mundo. Of breaking this endless cycle of fallen leaders.

The Hollow Empire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: Organizations :: The Faction Board-
Jump to: