Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tea for Two (Cyrus, Shirohime) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Tea for Two (Cyrus, Shirohime) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tea for Two (Cyrus, Shirohime) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tea for Two (Cyrus, Shirohime)

Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:20 am

Tea for Two (Cyrus, Shirohime) - Page 2 U5BtpSP

Cyrus

"Ah, he and I will not become enemies, not unless one of us quite abruptly steps well out of line. I do not suspect he would do such a thing, nor that I would, for that matter. He is someone I know can be relied upon, if only indirectly from our position."

Cyrus, too, gazed out at the ocean once more. The simplicity of it once more brought a faint calm to his mind, freeing him of so many of the minutiae that now always seemed to crowd his every thought.

"Other than that, however, I have little to report which I feel would directly concern you. I have sent a small number of the Sternritter out to assist in holiday festivities around the world. It is perhaps trivial, but there is a certain benefit to such triviality in people's lives."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tea for Two (Cyrus, Shirohime) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Tea for Two (Cyrus, Shirohime) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tea for Two (Cyrus, Shirohime) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tea for Two (Cyrus, Shirohime)

Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:19 pm
Tea for Two (Cyrus, Shirohime) - Page 2 Banner-shiroi2

SHIROHIME | WILTED WHITE PRINCESS

The news of his plans for festivities came as a surprise but she didn't seem to disapprove. She was by no means against doing good for the common person, this was what this was all for after all so that she could finally succeed after a life of failure.

"That is nice to hear. Is everything going well on that front?"

END POST | A MEANS TO AN END

Tea for Two (Cyrus, Shirohime) - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Tea for Two (Cyrus, Shirohime) - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTTea for Two (Cyrus, Shirohime) - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADTea for Two (Cyrus, Shirohime) - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tea for Two (Cyrus, Shirohime) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Tea for Two (Cyrus, Shirohime) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:40 pm

Tea for Two (Cyrus, Shirohime) - Page 2 U5BtpSP

Cyrus

"Well enough for now. There was a bit of earnest optimism from a few of the younger ones that they would be seeing some great amount of festivities, but I think they have enjoyed working to provide some holiday cheer."

A thought then occurred to Cyrus, and after pouring himself another cup of tea, this one with a few rose petals and a faint bit of honey, he offered a small bit of holiday cheer of his own.

"Happy new year, by the by."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum