Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demon Copy (I would like a Admin to approve this) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Demon Copy (I would like a Admin to approve this) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Demon Copy (I would like a Admin to approve this) Empty Demon Copy (I would like a Admin to approve this)

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:59 pm
Demon Spell

[list]br /
[*]Name: Demon copy

[*] [b]Type: Summoning/Other

[*] Prayer: Touketsu brings out the demon in all of us

[*] Effects: This spell is a blast that looks like a cero but it doesn't do damage. It will make a copy of targets body if it hits. When the copy is made it will come out of the original body oppisite of were the blast hit. The copy will take some of the demon using it's power and if they aren't strong enough it will disallow them from entering forms. Also other spells and summonings after it is created will be a lot weaker. If too many copies are created the demon can't use any other spells until one of the copy dies.
A copy will start with a dark personality that will taunt the person they copy and are very twisted, they'll do anything to win. After time thorugh they will begin to grow they're own personality but they must always be loyal to there creator.(They will be made a NPC.) Also the race of the copy is demon/the race of the person they copy. If there creator dies durning the time they are still alive they will become completely indepent. Also if this happens they will start to gain there own abilities. These dark copies can be strong but there is a limit.
If a copy kills the person they copy then they gain all of there spiritual powers. This will also make them free from there creator. Last a copy is connected to there master and can tell when they are needed and will know exactly where to go but only when needed. Also a copy can be absorbed by the creator if they agree but if they don't a creator can't force them to say yes to this. If the creator attacks it's clone it can fight back. Usally the copy will surreder because they have only one forth the power of the creator. Through if they are smarter and use there abilities wisely they can kill the creator during the battle.
If a clone becomes free for any reason except for creator dying then the creator gets his powers back. Another way a copy can become free is the creator freeing them but this will make the clone powerless until they kill the person they copy or train to grow stronger little by little. (About 4-6 trainingg threads will make them go to 4-3 to 4-2. Ask me if this situation ever happens and I'll tell you the next amount.)

[*] Notes: Tier 2-2 and above can use this spell. If person is begginer in spells they can make one copy and they can't use any other spells.Also they can't use highiest form if they have any. A person adept in spells can make two copies then they can't use other spells. Same as before if they make one clone they can't use there highiest form and after 2 they can't use there other form if they have another. If a person is advanced in spells than they can make three copies then they can't use there other spells.After 1 clone they can't use other form at 3 can't use other form if they have another. Last if you are master in spells than you can make 4 copies and this is the max amount once this is reach no one no matter what can use spells unless there 0-0.(Like anyone will ever get that.) At two clones they can't use there highiest form at 4 they can't use there other form if they have another.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demon Copy (I would like a Admin to approve this) Left_bar_bleue0/0Demon Copy (I would like a Admin to approve this) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Demon Copy (I would like a Admin to approve this) Empty Re: Demon Copy (I would like a Admin to approve this)

Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:14 pm
Approved.
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demon Copy (I would like a Admin to approve this) Left_bar_bleue7380/100Demon Copy (I would like a Admin to approve this) Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Demon Copy (I would like a Admin to approve this) Empty Re: Demon Copy (I would like a Admin to approve this)

Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:48 pm
HOLD ON!

I don't know if I read this right or not, but no matter what, you can't copy the highest form of anyone. Even Archer's tracing can't. So if I misread this, disregard it.

But if I didn't....

You dun goof'd.

Tsubine's Character List
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demon Copy (I would like a Admin to approve this) Left_bar_bleue5/100Demon Copy (I would like a Admin to approve this) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:14 pm
Denied

Demon Copy (I would like a Admin to approve this) 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum