Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Quick Catnap [Closed] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Quick Catnap [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

A Quick Catnap [Closed] Empty A Quick Catnap [Closed]

Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:55 am
A Quick Catnap [Closed] Yugiri-header-template3

Yugiri

There was a very lethargic feeling in her body, her mind was equally as slow to respond. It felt like someone had hit her with a truck but that was the least of her worries. Who was the person that owned this room? It wasn't her's.

With a loud yawn she stretched to look around, it was awfully plain. Too plain even while she tried to rub the tiredness out of her eyes. She really ought to be more alert but she didn't feel any threat being here. She still felt that she was in the Soul Society.

"Micah?"

That's right. She did pass out on him. So why did he bring her here.

END POST | SPEEDY SPEED GIRL

A Quick Catnap [Closed] Gamma_Signature
A Quick Catnap [Closed] CHARACTER_LISTA Quick Catnap [Closed] GRAPHICS_THREADA Quick Catnap [Closed] TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Quick Catnap [Closed] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000A Quick Catnap [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

A Quick Catnap [Closed] Empty Re: A Quick Catnap [Closed]

Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:10 pm

MICAH HENRY GRIMM | IZANAMI NO KAMI

"You called, Lady Yugiri?"

If Yugiri was to follow the direction of that voice, she'd find Micah laying right beside her in very loose and casual clothing, and a very relaxed smile. The two were atop a futon on tatami mats, a very traditional looking home. At least, traditional for Yugiri, probably. Micah didn't recall the memories from his time alive, but he had some notably western features not native to what Soul Society's ethnic groups had.

Of course, that didn't stop him from enjoying the cultures of Soul Society, and some things were quite fascinating to him. Like how people slept barely off the floor, and under-floor heating warming up the futon to offer a comfortable feeling you couldn't achieve with a raised bed. But of course, the most comfortable feeling of all in a bed was to have a beautiful woman in it. Not to imply that anything would come of it. Given how disoriented Yugiri was, however, Micah couldn't be certain of what the young lady would assume.

Hopefully it was interesting.

END POST | TRUE SHINIGAMI

A Quick Catnap [Closed] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Quick Catnap [Closed] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Quick Catnap [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:01 pm

Yugiri

"Huh?"

She turned to look at Micah's relaxed form. He looked content, a little too content for her liking. It occured to her shortly thereafter that she wasn't in the clothes she last remembered herself in.

"Where are my clothes?"

Just to be sure that nothing had happened between them her hand vanished into her kimono to confirm. After a moment she returned to her previous position and looked at the ceiling silently.

"Why are we here Micah?"

A Quick Catnap [Closed] CHARACTER_LISTA Quick Catnap [Closed] GRAPHICS_THREADA Quick Catnap [Closed] TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Quick Catnap [Closed] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000A Quick Catnap [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:19 am

"It wouldn't be good to rest in your work clothes, both out of observance of hygiene and comfort. Training is a sweaty affair, Lady Yugiri. So, naturally, they are being dried after a wash as we speak."

He wasn't lying. Outside the sliding doors and into the backyard, her clothes were hung on a line and clothespin. Micah had a washer, but he liked the natural scent of an outside air-dry, on top of a dryer usually setting in wrinkles on his clothes. He had an iron and board, but that was just an extra step he didn't like taking unless an especially formal affair was lined up.

"It seemed you needed some rest. After our training session, you fain--you made the executive decision to recuperate yourself and your energy. A very wise decision of yours, I personally believe. So, in consideration of public eyes and your own comfort, I brought you back to the absolutely most comfortable resting area I could possibly conceive. It's a bit plain, but the bedding was warm and relaxing, no?"

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:06 am

Yugiri

She nodded while he explained. Yugiri knew he was weird but he was pushing it, still she had to analyse this situation properly. His effeminate look, his preference for giving affection to her as a cat, his willingness to sleep with her and change her yet not make any physical advances.

How could she have missed the obvious signs. She felt bad expecting him to take advantage of her.

"I see, well thank you Micah. It is quite comfortable yes. I've never been in a common person's room. Do all people not have stuff or are you just exceptionally poor?"

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:15 am

"No, most people have many more things in their rooms. Unfortunately, even at 3rd Seat I can't help but lament the Gotei's pay, but it's much more of a personal preference that I keep my home minimalist. Most people have memorabilia and personal items, but the memories of my experiences is adequate, I feel. People also often have things for activities in their place, but most of the time I enjoy myself away from home."

Micah paused a bit to take a look at Yugiri's expressions. Inside, he was anticipating some sort of reaction, even a mute one, before chuckling to himself.

"I'm joking, of course. I don't have a lot of things in my home because I spend very little time here. My office in the Stealth Force is a bit more decorated. I pretty much exclusively come back here to sleep, and... a few other private activities, with tools better not seen on display. So, naturally, I have them out of the way, out of sight. But if my home isn't to your liking, I'm willing to make some changes."

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:01 pm

Yugiri

Huh. She'd never have expected the Gotei officers to go unpaid yet here he was unable to afford much for his room. Maybe she should do something.

Although she pouted when he said he was joking about that. Right after she was trying to think about how she could alleviate his financial burdens.

"What private things? Why would I want you to change it? I don't live here."

Of course if Micah wanted to pry into her personal life or do queer things like bringing her here she would only reciprocate.

"Wait.. Did you... clean me?"

He did mention training worked up a sweat and if he changed to alleviate that then she jumped to conclusions.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:37 am

Cute kitty indeed. Micah held back a wider grin when Yugiri pouted.

"Private things aren't very private if I tell them to liberally, silly. Only certain people can know about them. Of course, if you're curious enough, I wouldn't mind showing you, but you have keep them a secret--like cave beneath the park."

Micah let out a brief chuckle at her response to him asking if he should change anything, changing the cadence of his voice like he was reciting a proverb.

"A wise man heeds a lady's thoughts. That said, you've already rested here, and the bedroom is a meaningful place to share. There's this saying in the living realm, 'Mi casa es su casa'."

Micah maintained his lying posture next to Yugiri this entire time, but at her last question, Micah sat up a bit by propping his body up with his elbows. He shifted his body and turned to the other side and reached over, before turning back and returning to his former posture, this time with something in his hand. He handed it over to Yugiri, then went back for a second item, this one for himself.

"It's important to replenish yourself after physical activities. The foremost step to being healthy is eating well. There's some green tea on the table behind me too, if you're thirsty."

At inspection, Yugiri should recognise the item Micah handed to her and had in his own hand as a natto bar. Next to the green tea on the table was also a suppon dish and toro nigiri.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:45 am

Yugiri

"I showed you mine. It's only fair you show me your's."

Something about the bedroom being meaningful and some human phrase she didn't care about.

When he got up and offered her food though Yugiri looked at it and then at him.

"You know it's inappropriate and messy to eat in your bed. You'll get crumbs in it."

For a moment she just laid there with the bar in her hand.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:21 am

"If you insist, Lady Yugiri."

Finally, Micah lifted himself from the futon and crawled over to a corner of the room. He lifted two tatami mats and a good amount of blankets and pillows as stuffing to fill the empty portions of the compartment. Below, numerous weapons were laid out, with some actual home-improvement tools with them. Though, in fairness, home improvement tools could be weapons as well.

The other tatami mat had vastly different contents, however, with none of them clearly visible. These tools were much smaller and in discreet, black silk pouches. Some items were single-use, so they were still in their boxes. If Yugiri was familiar with these items, she'd notice a lot of them were designed more for women. If she wasn't familiar, they'd still be unknown, though she could probably get a good idea with further inspection.

Thereafter, he returned back to the futon to lay with Yugiri.

"There are plenty of things people do that are much more messy in bed, but if you insist, I shall aspire to be a wiser man. Is food away from bed a lesson taught in noble society?"

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum