Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You're One of My Idols! [Private/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000You're One of My Idols! [Private/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

You're One of My Idols! [Private/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: You're One of My Idols! [Private/Ulv]

Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:46 am

Kuchiki Keiko

Keiko's steps to the training grounds stuttered when Ulv mentioned Kuchiki and stupid in the same sentence. Ulv was her idol, someone she aspired to very much be like, but the Kuchiki clan was sensitive spot for her.

"I hope I don't smell, but you're right, I am Kuchiki Keiko. That said, I'd like to ask that you take that back. I'm sure there are, uh, dumbasses and stuff in the Kuchiki Family--all families have people like that. But, as a Kuchiki, it's not a great feeling to have someone so prestigious associate my family with dumbassery."

Deep down, Keiko naturally never wanted to do anything to get on Ulv's bad side, but this was one of those things she stood very strongly for. The type of thing that let her break through her shyness and speak up, because it was that serious to her. Besides that, she had no other issues and continued on, a little less excitable than before, to the training grounds.

"Yeah, I can use Reikaku just fine, and I'm also fine with using energy to enhance myself, though I'd like to get a lot better. I rely purely on energy control when using kido, it's just a personal preference to not use the incantations. They're just, I dunno, kind of redundant to me? I don't know how to phrase it too well."

END POST

You're One of My Idols! [Private/Ulv] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You're One of My Idols! [Private/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999You're One of My Idols! [Private/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

You're One of My Idols! [Private/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: You're One of My Idols! [Private/Ulv]

Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:03 am

ULV AUBER | WHITE MASK BUDDHA

"Everyone smells of something, darling. I just have a strong sense of smell. As for associating your family with it, I don't. Honestly, I barely associate Takehiko with the Kuchiki at all. He is far more of an Unabara. But if you request, then I shall take back the words and let you meet him yourself" Ulv told her. The very memory of Takehiko made her blister with barely contained disappointment. "And on brighter topics. If you want to come home with me tonight and see how I do things in my own home, maybe stay there a few days, get to know me more...intimately. I could sort something out with Bya-kichi" she offered, giving a wink.

And then, she turned to the dummy.
"A lot of people don't like the incantations. It's actually pretty easy to full-power them without the incantation, it's just everyone who has learned to do that has also learned it puts a lot of strain on your soul to do that. So they either keep them, or discard them. Or, in one girl's case, break vernacular rules and learn how to speak multiple words at the same time" Ulv gave a grin at the last one, and settled in.

"Now, Hakuda is very frontal and forward in it's nature. There are two major ways of Hakuda, the Full Shock and the Aftershock. Full Shock is releasing the your energy with the punch to give it the complete blast. Aftershock is more advanced and does require a fair bit of your own strength. It releases the energy just after impact, giving a second blast of force. But it also sends that force into the already rippled flesh which does more damage. Watch with your Reikaku"

Ulv would enhance the dummy in front of her with her Resolve Flame so it could survive being hit, and then showcase the two forms, so she had something to see.

STORM REGALIA | END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You're One of My Idols! [Private/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000You're One of My Idols! [Private/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:09 am

Kuchiki Keiko

"Oh my GOD, you get it! True, true, that's so very true~!"

The other thing Keiko didn't shy away from was demeaning her cousin. He was an example of a lot of what she fundamentally disagreed with.

"If you meant Takehiko, then I get where you're coming from. Though, you're right, he's much more of an Unabara. I'm familiar with him myself."

Then, some blood rushed to her cheeks. Keiko's eyes went downturn, and her head tilted towards the floor in shyness. Was... was Ulv hitting on her?

"L-like I said, I'd love to, but responsibilities and all..."

Curse her responsibilities. Damn them all to hell.

But once Ulv started her actual teaching and demonstration, Keiko was all eyes and ears. 100% of the way. She followed instructions and meticulously studied Full Shock and Aftershock, detailing the flow of the energy funneling from Ulv and into the dummy. Truly, she lives up to her fame. Keiko was veritably starstruck.

"Wow, that's incredible... The concision and strength of your blows, plus you make it all look so natural and easy... I think I can do Full Shock--well, I can already do it some, but the Aftershock is definitely gonna be harder. I think I can do it in technique, but I'm not confident in my strength, so I don't know how effective propelling the energy after my initial blow will be."

END POST

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You're One of My Idols! [Private/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999You're One of My Idols! [Private/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:23 am

"Aftershock is a special thing. You need a fair bit of physical muscle to make it work since that is what you are relying on to create the ripple" Ulv said, walking over to Keiko and sliding her surprisingly soft fingers up Keiko's arms, and then across and down her back. "A lot of people think that just strength in the arms is important, and that is all you need to be successful. But you want good strength in your shoulders and back as well. It's important for the way you throw a strong punch, that you have a solid foundation" she told Keiko. Her lesson being somewhat between an erotic massage session and an actual conversation on physiology.

And then she came in close and her soft voice whispered into Keiko's ears, so close she could feel Ulv's breath as she whispered.
"And if you have so many responsibilities you can't take a few days to relax, then I am going to be talking about putting so much stress on a young woman. It is unhealthy for their mental and physical well-being"

STORM REGALIA | END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:30 pm

Kuchiki Keiko

Ulv's touch sent an electric shiver down Keiko's spine, and for a moment she forgot herself. With a mental shakedown of her systems, she did her best to return herself to reality so she could astutely listen to the woman's instructions.

"R-right, shoulders and b-back. Strong foundation."

This was a true test of mental fortitude and self-control. Nothing in her noble lessons or shin'o courses could have ever compared, or even come close to preparing her for this. True to her reputation, Ulv knew very well how to use her hands, and just as well the physical body. By the time Ulv's mouth reached Keiko's ear, the girl's vision was blurred. The soft whispers entering her ear felt more like it was entering directly into her brain.

"A-ahh, th-that's not necessary A-Auber-sam--"

Keiko's last syllable didn't come out. Instead, her buckling knees gave way, and her butt fell to the ground. She tried her best, but Keiko's mind--and her heart--wasn't strong enough for this kind of stimulation. Not yet.

END POST

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:54 pm

Being an Empath was fun, sometimes~ She got to feel all of Keiko's emotions even beyond the outside appearance of it. And this girl was more fun than a barrel of monkeys. She couldn't hold it in and just felt it burst out. When the poor girl collapsed and fell to the floor, Ulv caught her and pulled her up into a tight hug, squealing with delight at having met such a thing.
"Ahh~ You are like a Noble Ceal! Hopefully this one won't cause me to kill myself and then vanish forever but wee! How can I not take you home?!~" Ulv exclaimed, pulling Keiko into a princess carry and looking down at the woman.

"Don't worry about those responsibilities of yours, Keiko. I shall deal with it. I'll talk to Byakuya and Vice-Commander Kyoraku-Hayden about getting you some personal tutorship under me" Ulv continued. This second one was more seriously and more solidified importance. She clearly had every ounce of self-control the tales spoke about, to pull herself to another track in such a short amount of time.

STORM REGALIA | END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:47 pm

Kuchiki Keiko

The girl would've been verbally thankful to Ulv for catching her if it wasn't for the fog running about in her brain. Instead, Keiko could only let out some "Aa-aah"s here and there in response. She also didn't have it in her to resist Ulv's stuffed-animal treatment, and her body swung along with every tug and pull, before settling into the princess carry without resistance.

Keiko also would've protested being taken away without carrying about her responsibilities, but words were difficult to speak in the moment. It didn't help that she was being given more stimulus than she'd ever felt before; on top of that, Keiko's idol was suffocating her with affection. The only point of sanity she was holding onto was studiously running Ulv's teachings over and over again in her head, wholly occupied with the technique of Full Shock and Aftershock.

END POST

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:05 pm

Well, goodnight. It was strange how she had this effect on women. That made two of them who had passed out - or near enough at least - in her arms. But, Elyss was a cutie who needed to embrace who she was, Keiko was just a huge fan. Stalker fan, sure but fan all the same. Looking about the place, she would reorient herself to where her house was in the Rukongai - not something she really spent a lot of time in but she hired caretakers to make sure it was fully prepped and clean if she ever needed to go there - and then took off in that direction.

It was quick, because Ulv was. And she ducked inside, laying Keiko on the bed and doing a stock check on what she had in to make for dinner. Keiko would probably be hungry if she ever recovered from her starstruck.

STORM REGALIA | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum