Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Retori
Retori
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kilo W.I.P. Left_bar_bleue0/0Kilo W.I.P. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Kilo W.I.P. Empty Kilo W.I.P.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:17 pm
ARRANCAR

Name: Kilo

Orientation: Kaito Roze

Appearance: Kilo W.I.P. JaggerLaw

Personality: Kilo will act like he is almost impervious to almost every emotion possible yet, when he gets going into a round of killing you'll see a wide smile across his face, usually when the fight ends though he'll have moments of anger and wanting more to kill. Yet Kilo will rarely have times when he is nice and kind to his fellow "Friends", or the band he usually travels with as most would describe.

Abilities: When in the human world Kilo's power's are extremely limited to night time, spread out till dawn. His powers usually only consist of being surround in a dense fog of smoke from his mouth from the heat he normally consumes through smoking and his normal body temperature of 20 degrees.

Sealed Zanpakutô: His sealed zanpakuto is usually covered down the entire hilt in a thin sheet of ice, yet easy to break, the hilt is made of a fine onyx color wrapped in black leather enough to nearly match the onyx color of it. The guard is the of a circle with 2 holes on both side of the hilt, coming from the holes are 2 strings on both side of the hole holding a little metal disk that clangs into the other, giving Kilo a mysterious feeling inside his thick fog. The blade down its length has etches in it, were the water vapor from the mist has long ago started to etch its into his blade, causing it to look old and ruined, yet peaceful almost.

Skill Level: Hierro: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Pesquisa: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Sonido: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Cero/Bala: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master

Release: Rise through the fog, Silver abyss.

Kilo takes on a heavier fog around his body and the air around him, as ice starts to spread from his feet up to make a sorta like upside dome just diagonal stacking upon each other that ends at his ankles. His wrist do the same thing though, allowing his hands to still move, his blade vanishes and splits into four parts, two parts coming out of each leg in the back at the knee, and two coming out of his knuckles, allowing for beautiful fighting skills when kicking and punching. Each one behind him is long enough to reach the ground and further, forcing Kilo to have to either shove the blade into the ground or to solidify reiatsu under him so that it is not touching the ground.

Resurrección: Kilo W.I.P. 26-2 Kilo becomes a silhouette of a person at all times covered in a forever shadow of death. Becoming a banshee, he is able to sink into the shadows of nearly anything with mere ease. He also gains access to a sythe about as big as a small shack probally 15x30ft. The blade nearly matching the length of the staff, though it is so big, the staff is light, and the blade is relatively light for its appearance.

Deus ex Segunda: (Describe how they look in the second form of resserecion. This will include an appearance linked to the Dues Ex Machines)

History: (Life, death, and and progression to the Arrancar state .)

RP Sample: (Show us what you got)
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kilo W.I.P. Left_bar_bleue7380/100Kilo W.I.P. Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Kilo W.I.P. Empty Re: Kilo W.I.P.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:15 am
You have until Sunday July 18 to work on this or it is denied.

Tsubine's Character List
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kilo W.I.P. Left_bar_bleue7380/100Kilo W.I.P. Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:55 pm
DENIED DUE TO NO WORK

Tsubine's Character List
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kilo W.I.P. Left_bar_bleue0/0Kilo W.I.P. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:21 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum