Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
LEFT ARM OF THE WOLF - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999LEFT ARM OF THE WOLF - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

LEFT ARM OF THE WOLF - Page 3 Empty Re: LEFT ARM OF THE WOLF

Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:09 am
LEFT ARM OF THE WOLF - Page 3 Atlastemplate

Atlas | Wardog of Vastime

The man laid on the bed of pillows for a moment as he adjusted to the world around him, the cold was replaced with heat. The hard ground was replaced with the softness of pillows. It all felt quite different and contrasting, as he opened his mouth to speak he found it too dry instead simply accepting the water.

He began to sit up, using one arm at first then looking down to his new arm. It looked the same, but there was a numbness to it. Hopefully feeling would return. He'd extend it shakily for a moment as if adjusting to it, grasping the cup firmly before slowly bring it to his lips. Perhaps through sheer will he was making it do his will.

Once he drank his fill, he'd let a sigh out. Laying down himself next to her once more, his head turning to face her. His eyes half opened as he spoke. "It feels numb. Works. Needs to adjust." He'd speak softly and slowly, still feeling exhausted for some reason. He supposed it was taxing on one's body. He opened his mouth once more, lifting the new arm up between them.

"Thank you."

END POST | WOOF WOOF BITCH

LEFT ARM OF THE WOLF - Page 3 JfH75kA
LEFT ARM OF THE WOLF - Page 3 H8Tyk70
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
LEFT ARM OF THE WOLF - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999LEFT ARM OF THE WOLF - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:06 am
LEFT ARM OF THE WOLF - Page 3 Banner-nessa

Arjana | Death Goddess Avatar

She drank deep, and quick. Letting him drink as well before any real conversation started up and him showing her his arm lead her to lean into it and grab it. Making sure it moved right before she just let her arm drop into the pillows with his.

"You're welcome."

After a drawn out moment of thought she spoke again.

"I don't want to get up right now."

END POST | DEAD DON'T TELL TALES

LEFT ARM OF THE WOLF - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
LEFT ARM OF THE WOLF - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTLEFT ARM OF THE WOLF - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADLEFT ARM OF THE WOLF - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
LEFT ARM OF THE WOLF - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999LEFT ARM OF THE WOLF - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:09 am

"I don't either."

The man would reply his eyes closing as she wrapped her form around his arm, vaguely reminding him of when he was a wolf. He no longer didn't have one arm instead two, and with two he would be able to hold.. someone. His side would turn quietly, as his other arm would wrap around her. It was.. cuddling. He wanted to hold something, perhaps within his heart simply needing it.

So he held her, if she didn't fight back.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
LEFT ARM OF THE WOLF - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999LEFT ARM OF THE WOLF - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:14 am

When she felt herself get pulled into a hug Arjana didn't fight, instead she leaned into it and wrapped her own body around him.

"What did you think of it? Now that you've left."

She rested her head near his, looking intently for his answer about the place she had shown him over the course of a few days that felt much longer than how much time had actually passed in reality.

"It feels strange not seeing you as a wolf."

LEFT ARM OF THE WOLF - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTLEFT ARM OF THE WOLF - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADLEFT ARM OF THE WOLF - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:29 am

It was nice to see she welcomed him.

"... It is like a memory, but so far from my grasp that my mind wonders if it even happened." The man would comment on the place, but truth be told he felt.. it in a weird way. As if some connection to that realm was borne simply from his cooexistance within it. "I feel it, like the brief afterimage burned into my eye. I would not wish to forget it."

He'd pause for a second as his new arm came to stroke her hair from behind, a calming gesture. For both of them in all frankness.

"Perhaps my form is not one, but I am still the loyal hound of Vastime. Perhaps my powers shall shift, and I become a great beast through force of will." He'd chuckle dryly, but well meaning.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:33 am

She laid there on him while listening to him, enjoying the feeling of his hand on her hair. Gently listening to his breathing.

"I hope you don't forget it. If you ever want to see it again, I'd love to take you."

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:41 am

"I'd very much like that."

The man would close his eyes, callous fingers running through said hair. This was nice, for the moment he felt something different. Maybe for her, he wasn't sure. He pushed that down, he didn't want to complicate it. As his body relaxed, if she had nothing to say he'd drift to sleep.

He would call upon her again.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum