Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Let's Revisit Some Things [Private/Hakuyou] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Let's Revisit Some Things [Private/Hakuyou] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Let's Revisit Some Things [Private/Hakuyou] - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Revisit Some Things [Private/Hakuyou]

Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:17 pm

LIANA UNOHANA

"I see. So, that is to say, you don't really know?"

Liana offered a light giggle, coquettishly covering her mouth with a clasped hand, tapping the side of his arm with her other hand. He seemed uncertain at the definitive method of determining what was a dragon, but it seemed that, through a great amount of time, he led himself and Liana to the actual answer. In fact, he seemed to say it multiple times, all in different ways. Quite the formidable sophist, this one was.

"Forgive me, Shiba-san, I couldn't help but tease. More seriously, that was very fascinating. It makes me curious to see what these dragons are like for myself, and how the West Branch is personally."

After her brief stint of self-entertainment, the woman went back to listening attentively to Hakuyou's words. The words of time and tenacity hit a spot to her quite cleanly. They were very much words she believed in herself, words similar to those her mother would say as forms of encouragement, when Liana was disheartened by her results.

"That's a wonderful pursuit and a way of looking at it, Shiba-san. That's quite similar to what my mother used to say; the three things you need in life to accomplish any goal is: time, effort, and competency. Most all men and women are born competent enough to achieve the goals they desire, so all you need then is enough time, and as you put it, tenacity."

Hakuyou seemed a very stern, almost militant man at first. But the more they spoke, the more Liana was impressed by his wisdom and scholarly interests. This man was a fine example of not judging a book by its cover. The discussion on leylines in particular nearly had Liana's eyes open wide in surprise.

"What a lovely coincidence! I had recently participated in a joint program with the Lux Orior on Earth in studying the effects of spiritual energies on the biology of both spirits and humans alike. One of the many theories we went into was determining the impact that ley-lines and other terrestrial points of spiritual concentration had on the natives and indigenous peoples that lived near or atop them. A few times, we even had guest scientists from Egypt to consult us on that matter. Egyptians have a high population of Soul Evolution Humans, who are experts in terrestrially concentrated energy, as they cultivate and develop it. We also worked with members of Vastime, as vastimian abilities are suspected to be largely influenced by the power of the lands beneath them."

END POST | THE BLOOD MOON

Let's Revisit Some Things [Private/Hakuyou] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Let's Revisit Some Things [Private/Hakuyou] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Let's Revisit Some Things [Private/Hakuyou] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Let's Revisit Some Things [Private/Hakuyou] - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Revisit Some Things [Private/Hakuyou]

Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:14 am
Let's Revisit Some Things [Private/Hakuyou] - Page 2 Banner-shiba

Hakuyou Shiba | Shinigami of the Silk Road

"Fascinating, perhaps once my studies are finished you could make a recommendation into the next program for myself? Provided I live up to such expectations." The man would suggest his eyes lighting up with interest at the prospect. It was true that he was well versed in the art of combat, but where some of his expertise shined was his love to cultivate one's mind. It was through rigorous study that one could improve one's self, and often their prospects. But with that he'd offer a smile, the small thing having grown wide as his unrestrained admiration for such knowledge was know.

"I suppose me and your would have gotten along, had I not departed so quickly." The man would make no uncouthed suggestions to who she might be, or press the issue. It was squarely personal and outside the realms of propriety. Should she bring her up he would continue, otherwise he would need to relinquish such a thought. But that that being said, he'd notice the room they where looking for in question was coming up.

"It appears we have arrived, sensei. I hope that once my evaluations are done we may trade works; once you finish my report and perhaps you recommend one for me to read in the meantime."

END POST | SHIBA RESTORATION

Let's Revisit Some Things [Private/Hakuyou] - Page 2 JfH75kA
Let's Revisit Some Things [Private/Hakuyou] - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Let's Revisit Some Things [Private/Hakuyou] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Let's Revisit Some Things [Private/Hakuyou] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:59 am

LIANA UNOHANA

"Hmm, I don't know~. I suppose we'll just have to see if you live up to them, no?"

Liana put a finger to her lip and tapped, her eyes drawn to the ceiling of the halls in thought, her voice bobbing in pitch in a teasing tone.

"I believe we would have gotten along as well. Thus far, you seem a pleasant conversationalist. Not many people are privy to these conversations as I would like for there to be; even in the Kido Division, more people focus on kido most practically, without much care or concern for the theory."

The vizard gestured towards the direction of the 2nd Division grounds with her hands when mentioning them. Then, once they arrived to the double doors of the training facility, her feet stopped. The humanoid shikigami stayed, but the raccoon, squirrel, and mice all departed, their spiritual particles evaporating into the air.

"That sounds wonderful, Shiba-san. Well, please do enter, and we can get this ordeal out of the way so that we may begin more adventurous conversations."

END POST | THE BLOOD MOON

Let's Revisit Some Things [Private/Hakuyou] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum