Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tips and Pointers [Private/Makoto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Tips and Pointers [Private/Makoto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Tips and Pointers [Private/Makoto] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tips and Pointers [Private/Makoto]

Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:54 am

LIANA UNOHANA

"It was splendid. A much better display than someone of your skill level should be capable of, well done Arima-san. There are places to improve upon, of course, but you've definitely exceeded your peers here. If I had to say, I believe the potency in the actual attack could be worked on. In terms of chanting, I think you'd be capable of cutting some parts out to shorten the chant without losing power, though that comes down more to experimenting with the spell yourself."

END POST | THE BLOOD MOON

Tips and Pointers [Private/Makoto] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tips and Pointers [Private/Makoto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Tips and Pointers [Private/Makoto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tips and Pointers [Private/Makoto] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tips and Pointers [Private/Makoto]

Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:30 am
Tips and Pointers [Private/Makoto] - Page 2 Tomoe-header

MAKOTO | VOICE OF THE SWORD

Her lips parted in a pleased grin when she heard the compliments and criticisms from the Captain of the Kido Division no less.

"The potency huh? I appreciate that captain. I really do."

END POST | ONE WORD, ONE SWING

Tips and Pointers [Private/Makoto] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Tips and Pointers [Private/Makoto] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTTips and Pointers [Private/Makoto] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADTips and Pointers [Private/Makoto] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tips and Pointers [Private/Makoto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Tips and Pointers [Private/Makoto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:58 pm

LIANA UNOHANA

"I'm glad I could help. Is there anything else you'd like to ask about? Do you need any other types of advice, or a different demonstration, perhaps? Or even anything beyond kidou courses?"

Of course, Liana was referring to any of the other fundamentals, but the woman was open to demonstrating and advising on any number of topics.

END POST | THE BLOOD MOON

Tips and Pointers [Private/Makoto] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tips and Pointers [Private/Makoto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Tips and Pointers [Private/Makoto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:04 am
Tips and Pointers [Private/Makoto] - Page 2 Tomoe-header

MAKOTO | VOICE OF THE SWORD

When prompted about anything else Makoto looked at her thoughtfully. There probably was more, no there definitely was more she wanted to ask but decided against it. If she tried to improve too many things at once it would take away time and growth from the others. One and then the other until everything was perfected.

"Not right now Captain. If it would be possible though I would appreciate having the opportunity to study under you more once I have taken your tips and attempted to successfully implement them and then move onto something else."

Assuming that was it she gave a bow and departed to resume her duties.

END POST | ONE WORD, ONE SWING

Tips and Pointers [Private/Makoto] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Tips and Pointers [Private/Makoto] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTTips and Pointers [Private/Makoto] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADTips and Pointers [Private/Makoto] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum