Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forever,  Family.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Forever,  Family.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Forever,  Family.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Forever, Family.

Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:35 am
Forever,  Family.  - Page 4 Banner-Rio

Rio Shihoin | Eleganance in Protection

Rio knew that this meal would be finished soon, and so she took as long as she could to keep the inevitable departure at bay. Whereas Yugiri's pace was moderate, she bashfully consumed her meal as she gazed at her young cousin. Why couldn't this last longer? She mused. Rio looked affectionately at Yugiri as she continued to eat and decided to pose another question. This one was about Kokoro.

"I know I may be pushing my envelope... but do you mind if Kokoro comes to visit you? Of us all, she is the one who took your banishment the hardest. If there is no one's love I can question the most, then it is hers... and my own, but don't tell her I said that."

END POST | SHIHOIN AEGIS

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forever,  Family.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Forever,  Family.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:02 am
Forever,  Family.  - Page 4 Yugiri-header-template3

Yugiri

She stopped eating when Rio asked her about the matter of Kokoro visiting before she swallowed her food and stayed silent. Trying to figure out to best say what she wanted to say. It was unfair what her next words were, unfair to Kokoro.

"I know... and it's Kokoro's adoration and favour towards me that makes her the one I am most afraid to see. When I am her elder and one she looks up to a lot, if she sees me now I don't know how she'd react. I don't really feel like the same person I was back home."

Yugiri resumed her pace, after the initial break everything became easier. Expressing herself to Rio and talking to her but at the same time Rio was to her like what she thought she was to Kokoro. Someone to look up to and admire their strength and nature, but that did raise a question for her. One she had not thought about.

"If you had done the things I had done and ruined your image. Would you still want to see me Rio? Even if you had changed from the process and no longer felt like the person I looked up to, would you still want to have me look at you?"

END POST | FLASH BLOSSOM WITHER

Forever,  Family.  - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Forever,  Family.  - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTForever,  Family.  - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADForever,  Family.  - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forever,  Family.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Forever,  Family.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:37 am

Rio could not blame Yugiri for her thoughts and her reticence towards the idea of facing Kokoro. Most men or women looked up to by others always valued the image they presented to their siblings or family. Even if it killed them, they always aspired to uphold that image and inspire those that look up to them.

If that was stripped away - the very thing you were admired for - it was tough to face them. Rio could imagine if she were in her shoes; if she was placed into a compromising position that put her status in question. Even so, Rio had never truly cared about status. For a time, she certainly did.

To show Chidori that she was the stronger sister and worthy of leading the Shihoin clan into the future, she was willing to fill every checkmark that defined a noble. It wasn't until she achieved her Bankai that she realized, what truly mattered was her family and nothing else. To protect them was what she was born for. It didn't matter if they were banished or living in the estate, they were still her family.

And so, when she asked that genuine question, Rio knew what her answer was as soon as Yugiri finished.

"If I was in such a position, I would certainly feel ashamed, but for a different reason. If I ruined my image and was sent away, I'd dread the thought of being away from you. My pride would hurt, yes, but to know I would not be allowed to see you or protect you would kill me on the inside. At that point, shame would no longer apply. I would want to see you. I would want you to hold me, to tell me you still loved me and that I was the same woman you grew up with. Protecting this family is the only thing that matters to me, and you are of no exception."

END POST | SHIHOIN AEGIS

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forever,  Family.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Forever,  Family.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:25 am
Forever,  Family.  - Page 4 Yugiri-header-template3

Yugiri

She was not prepared for what she had heard. Words that contradicted the answer she expected and instead were wise ones from her more mature relative, it was completely opposite to what she had said and more selfless hence why she looked down embarrassed when she realised that her answer was a poor one and her reasoning was flawed.

Rio's answer put her family first. Her answer was selfish. Her role-model acknowledged what she had done was wrong but still valued everyone else to not leave -- even if that meant that she suffered for them. Yugiri just didn't want to face her family for her own sake, regardless of how it hurt them to remove herself from their lives.

"I'm really selfish huh?"

To say that hurt her and she flinched when the words came out of her mouth yet thing all connected to that huberis when she thought about it.

She wanted her parents to acknowledge her and want her. She wanted to walk as a child. She wanted to be the one to bring their family glory again. She wanted to be the one in charge of the Onmitsukido. She wanted to surpass Yoruichi as the fastest.

If she thought about it, all of these things she wanted tied back to her. Not them, it was just a mutual benefit for them once she got them.

"I've never said it to anyone Rio but.. I always looked up to you the most. I- I aspired to be like you. You're so strong, wise and caring."

The food was all gone, not that it mattered when Yugiri was so proficient in moving from one spot to another but there was no vanishing and reappearing. It was a less graceful motion to awkwardly pull herself over the finished meals but it ended with her giving Rio a proper hug.

The momentum pushing her cousin over so that she was resting on top of her. Looking down though all one would be able to see was her just smiling like a burden was off her chest to finally say these things to a family member.

END POST | FLASH BLOSSOM WITHER

Forever,  Family.  - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Forever,  Family.  - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTForever,  Family.  - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADForever,  Family.  - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:08 pm

To hear Yugiri confess about how she had admired Rio was the height of elation for the Shihoin protector. For the first time, Yugiri was bearing her heart and she found it to be so beautiful. Rio had finished her meal sooner than she would've liked. It was bittersweet.

Rio would easily trade an arm or a leg for a few nights of these familial bonds. It was like receiving a lottery ticket only to know you wouldn't really be enjoying all of the money. Even the awkward motion Yugiri made to hug Rio was an adorable sight.

Rio was not phased by being pushed over as Yugiri rested over her. After all, she was a beloved cousin that Rio viewed as a little sister in most regards. To be laying with her like this, in her company, like two beloved siblings... was nothing short of blissful. Rio didn't feel like she wanted to move from her position and it seemed as if Yugiri seemed content to rest here.

Sighing happily, Rio said;

"Thank you... Yugiri. Those words mean so much to me."

Spending the night here by the water was absolutely fine with her.

END POST | SHIHOIN AEGIS
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum