Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)

Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:48 am
Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 3 Banner-Rio3

Rio Shihoin | Defender of Pride

Rio nodded her head at Yugiri's short reply. Of course it was about little Yugiri. Yugiri the Shihoin had loved the cat as if it were her most prized possession. If it ever wandered out of her sight for even a second, her anxiety would spike to abnormal heights that frightened Rio.

Glad to have found the cat, Rio petted its head one more time as she waited for ten minutes to pass by. When they did, the broth had been completed and Rio had decided to add the noodles she made from scratch as well as the ingredients - onions, bean sprouts, the works. With a touch of some well-prepared beef grilled and sliced to perfection, Rio had successfully prepared her ramen dish.

Pouring two hefty bowls for herself and Yugiri while saving the rest for the other family members, Rio walked over and handed one bowl of ramen to Yugiri while she sat down and indulged in her own.

"Well, I'm glad we found' the little guy. I can tell when she goes missing, you get very troubled emotionally and for someone I look at as a sister, I'm never happy seeing you down, Yugiri."

END POST | Fledgling Shielder
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:01 am
Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 3 Banner-Yugiri5

Yugiri Shihoin || 16 Years Old

Took the bowl with a small bow, gently moving her hand slowly while trying to avoid spilling her food. She peeked back and forth at Rio, trying to watch her while she wasn't watching. It was embarrassing to be caught out like that.

The other thing she focused on was her cat, making sure the little Yugiri didn't run away from her again.

"I.. I'm really tired. Can you help me into bed after dinner, Rio? It's early but um, I'm really tired."

END | CAN'T FLY IF YOU CAN'T WALK

Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTClipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADClipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:17 am
Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 3 Banner-Rio3

Rio Shihoin | Defender of Pride

Rio smiled as she ate her ramen, somewhat hurriedly considering how famished she was after her intense training. Rio gazed up at Yugiri and nodded happily, tapping her hand at her lap. Of course, she'd tuck her in. To be quite honest, she'd do anything for Yugiri. By now, the young Shihoin was more a sister than a cousin. She helped fill the hole that Chidori left by going off without notifying anyone. No one truly knew how important it was to have a family member you could mesh with and talk to about anything. Rio continued to eat her meal and decided to paused, replying to her sister's request officially.

"Of course, Yugiri. I'll tuck you in." She rose up after finishing her bowl and ruffled her hair, smiling sincerely as she stood beside her.

"I know we're cousins but you feel like a sister to me, Yugiri. I'll tuck you in anytime you ask and even if you forget, I'll do it anyways. We're family. Always remember that, okay?"

END POST | Fledgling Shielder
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum