Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Reach of Hopes and Dreams [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Reach of Hopes and Dreams [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

The Reach of Hopes and Dreams [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reach of Hopes and Dreams [Private]

Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:02 am
The matter of which Calypso existed as would move as if to tilt a head, eyes wide as platinum fluids continued to drip from them. Silence would take between the two as the young one seemed to be thinking, her mixed up mind conjuring up thoughts to respond to this being with, hearing the voices of many around her.

"If you do not exist, then who am I speaking to right now? Unless, you only exist in this form as a consequence of me observing you? Even if, you speak with your own tongue and have thoughts, and you take your own shape and form.. If that isn't the definition of a 'who', then what is?"

The young one was speaking strangely more complex than before, a clouded look to her eyes. Perhaps it was simply her tapping more deeply into the understanding of her concepts, especially by existing in such a realm, along with her mind broken down to such basics. Though her existence shivered in pain, her active thoughts didn't seem bothered with it.

"Because this is a metaphysical realm, shouldn't anything be possible to do? If so, I wish to do something. Would you like to do something, for a change?"

Suddenly, a grin would form on her face, flickering to life like a struck match's flame,

"Unless you're meaning to tell me you do not have 'wants', either?"
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Reach of Hopes and Dreams [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Reach of Hopes and Dreams [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

The Reach of Hopes and Dreams [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reach of Hopes and Dreams [Private]

Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:19 am

Ignis Morpheus| The Living Dream

I DO NOT TALK, WORDS SIMPLY BECOME. OBSERVATION GIVES ME FORM, AND WITHOUT IT I AM EVERYWHERE. I AM EVERYONE. I AM NOWHERE. I AM NOONE. BOTH EXIST WITHIN THE SAME MOMENT

The condensed creature of passion, of desire, of dreams and nightmares, would look at the little Danava, hovering in close to Calypso's face and staring at her for a moment.
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE YOU ARE. BUT WHAT IS IT YOU WISH TO DO, YOUNG DANAVA?

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Reach of Hopes and Dreams [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Reach of Hopes and Dreams [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:04 pm
Though the young one's expression was neutral as the entity spoke of it's existent nonexistence, after a moment of silence, the shade that existed as Calypso's materialization seemed to do a movement similar to shrugging, "Okay."

It really wasn't worth trying to dig any further; she wished for some form of familiar stimulation, anyway. Whether or not the entity had any want to participate was merely up to chance and movements of being and passion.

However, soon it had come towards her face, asking her what she wished to do, the young one slowly rising in silence, facing away from the embodiment of this plain. Without a word, suddenly a scene would bleed into existence, starting from the Danava's feet, painting the previously nothingness-comprised realm. What was in this picture? Soft light greens formed grass beneath her feets, darker greens formed bushes, and upon those bushes formed.. Flowers. No specific flower, just many flowers, constantly changing in shape like an indecisive being's imagination. From rose, to posy, to poppy, to lily, their shape did not cease change and color movements, a softly colored blue sky lighting their day.

Soon, the dark form of the Danava would slowly move towards one of the bushes, watching the strange flowers' movements,

"...I like these."
A shadowy form slowly reached out to touch one of them, "I don't know why, but I like... Flowers.. Yeah that's what they were called. They make me happy.."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Reach of Hopes and Dreams [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Reach of Hopes and Dreams [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:33 am

The spirit didn't seem to react to the field of flowers, though the blazing hot flames didn't burn or wilt them at all, so there was always that at least.

FLOWERS ARE PRIMAL, YOUNG DANAVA. THEY STIMULATE THE PART OF THE HEART THAT ALL BEINGS HAVE. SOME ARE DROWNED IN THEIR SOULS, BUT NONE HAVE A HEART THAT DOES NOT APPRECIATE IT, IN THE DEPTHS.

MORE THINGS CONNECTS US THAN SEPARATE US, AS IF WE WERE ONE SINGLE TRIBE. BUT PEOPLE ARE BLIND TO THE TRUTH, AND CONFLICT IS EASIER THAN COMPASSION

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:51 pm
Though the Danava capable of existing within this realm didn't seem to be listening as she gently placed whatever she perceived as a "face" against the ever-morphing flowers, she wasn't so absorbed in her antics as to ignore the other being present here, or whatever form of collected consciousness they may be. The latter end of the flaming form's words were what called upon emotions within the young one, pupils fluctuating in size as a labored sigh left her form,

"Not many can understand that, yes? That we are all connected in some way. They're too focused on differences, and chaos, and violence, and greed, to really understand. Then.. There's beings like me, born with that insight.. But.. At times, it feels those around myself are too deep in the darkness of themselves for me to reach out to them.."

Tiny wicks of pure white flame appeared upon her dark form, while small, they flickered and burned brightly with the light of resilience, innocence, purity..

"...I remember, that I felt at times, that I was born too late.. No, at times I feel like i've always existed, but I never was able to take shape until... Now? 'I' did not become an 'I' until a fair ways along.. Perhaps if I formed sooner..."

Her primary, color-filled eyes shut, "No. That is not the way to think... I remember, I wished to make a difference, now, with what I have.. Now. But.."

Her form suddenly, violently shook, before stabilizing in silence, a shaken, yet calm voice speaking from the shroud, "..Perhaps my approach to making those wishes reality, so far, has been ineffective."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:15 pm

INDEED. IF YOU WERE BORN SIXTEEN THOUSAND YEARS AGO WITH POWER EXCEEDING THAT OF YOUR MOTHERS, YOU WOULD HAVE MAKE A BETTER DIFFERENCE. BUT NOW, YOU ARE JUST A YOUND DANAVA IN A WORLD ENCRUSTED WITH IT'S OWN THOUGHTS. MIRRED IN IT'S OWN STEW, IT WILL NOT CHANGE IN OUR LIFETIME

The spirit would then float around the Danava and the flower bed at the same time, encircling both in counter orientations.

ACTING EXCLUSIVELY FOR WHAT YOU CAN GET OUT OF IT WILL DRIVE YOU TO MADNESS. YOU MUST ACT WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE DOING NOTHING BUT SETTING
THE STONES SO THAT FUTURE GENERATIONS MIGHT FOLLOW. OR IGNORE YOU AND CARRY ON AS THEY HAVE SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL. SUCH IS THE WAY OF US

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:43 pm
"..."

A shadowy hand gently stroked the gently painted greens of the bush as the shadowy figure was in thought. Her engagements and observations of the greenery were all gentle and controlled, not wishing to harm or otherwise prevent the phenomenon from simply existing. Even if the bushes couldn't decide what flowers they wanted to have, the young Danava would still be there to admire it until a choice was made; There was nothing wrong with any of them, all they needed was time and attention.

"..Blazing One, I am a demon. A creature, especially at my strength, with the potential life expectancy of a long time to forever. It's entirely possible that I will have a hand in influencing not just one or two, but a great many generations, be they demon, human, or the colorful myriad of creatures born or soon to be born in this existence we share. My mother has done such a thing; she has burned bridges, terrorized millions, grew so much resentment towards her. For a time, I feared that if I allowed myself to bloom, I would be a poisoned, dark flower, just as wicked in mind as she, in the dark soil that is the blood we share."

Suddenly the small flames on her body blazed, doubling in size as the next words she spoke carried the volume they burned at,

"I Refuse."

Despite a great increase in will and weight, a gentle form would touch the petals of the ever-morphing flower.

"No matter how much I am beaten, battered, and broken, I will not succumb to the dark curse.. Of my family. I will not fall to that darkness of impulse and insanity. Even if others will curse and wish me dead for carrying my family's name, for sharing the blood of Mana Asthavon, I will not stop putting myself out for some manner of peace and understanding, I.. I will not hide myself in a hole like I did when I was younger when things got hard.."

Calypso turned to look at the fiery manifestation, a gentle smile on her face, though an almost humored look in her eye, ".. Sorry, I know you say you aren't exactly an individual, but I wished to speak my wounded heart's words.."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:36 pm

WE KNOW. AS WE SAID, YOU ARE KNOWN TO US. AND YET THE SENTIMENT STANDS. NOTHING IS FOREVER, TO ACT LIKE IT IS IS FOLLY AND MADNESS

The creatured loomed and spread out, her body fading to show a woman very familiar to Calypso. The Demon Queen who had birthed the Danava before them.

THE ONE YOU REFER TO HAD THOUGHTS SIMILAR TO YOUR OWN. TO CLAIM YOU WILL NEVER FALL IS HUBRIS, IS FOLLY, IS MADNESS. DAMNATION IS NOT ONE GIANT LEAP, BUT A THOUSAND SMALL STEPS. THINK OF IT, HOLD IT IN YOUR HEART. KNOW EVERY DAY THAT IS YOUR WISH. BUT DO NOT BELIEVE THE CONCLUSION FORGONE. ALWAYS AND FOREVER, BELIEVE IT POSSIBLE. TREAT IT NOT AS AN IMPOSSIBILITY, BUT SOMETHING THAT IS COMING TOMORROW, AND ACT AS IF IT IS. IN THIS WAY YOU WILL BE BETTER SERVED

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:02 pm
The entirety of Calypso's attention was taken when the being took an entirely different shape. One of a woman. One of...

Several, sudden drops of knowledge suddenly flourished in her mind, that were hidden away as her mind tried to piece itself back together carefully and slowly. But that face, had far too many emotions and memories tied to it to simply remain blank in the face of her. Platinum tears increased in volume, the sensation of a chilled claw raking at her heart increasing the feeling of pain in her being, but she did not fall or cripple, merely did she hesitate movement, until her gaze softened once more,

"..Nothing is forever. But it's always best to do what you can with the now. To treat the now with respect and live life the fullest. Squandering the now would be.. Would.. Be... A travesty."

The silvery, chromatic fluids splashed upon the ground as the sensation of wind would arise,

"..I refuse to begin those steps towards damnation. A childish version of myself did think it would simply require one wrong action to take the plunge.. But that is not the me I am now. The future is unknown, but what is done now will determine it."

She slowly looked down at her form, a quiver of fear in her existence, ".. That possibility of falling, exists, but it is not a certainty. Nothing is a certainty until intent towards creating a certainty is put forth. The certainty I will take steps to create..."

What was previously a mere black stain, seemed to be taking better shape, a thin humanoid outline appearing within the cloud of dark. Horns, a draconian tail, and small wings of purple energy, in contrast to the almost fluctuating white outline that seemed to define her identity.

"...Is a better future for myself and my kind."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:32 am

GLORIOUS DREAMS. DELIGHTFUL DREAMS. SURROUND YOURSELF WITH THOSE WHO SHARE YOUR MIND, YOUNG DANAVA, AND ALLOW THEM TO FOREVER COUNCIL YOUR ACTIONS. ACCEPT THEM, AND ALLOW THEM TO KEEP YOU ON YOUR PATH. THERE YOU MIGHT SEE THE END. WE WILL BE WATCHING

The great creature would then fade into a great amber mist that covered the whole plane. It was a very warm mist, a mist that was familiar in thought and deed to her. While it wasn't the woman herself, Calypso had been talking to a fragment of her friend. Now all she needed, was to go talk to the main part of her...
FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum