Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Companions of Old - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Companions of Old - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Companions of Old - Page 2 Empty Re: Companions of Old

Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:29 am

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

"Death is always at our door. Tommorow is always the last day. Just for me it is making itself known a little more. I always said I would weep, and grieve, but never regret. But it seems I made myself a liar in the end" Ulv would then raise an eyebrow at Abalia's claims she couldn't let her leave.

"Ohh~ Finally taking me to your sex dungeon are you? My my, I should try dying more often" Ulv commented, following Abalia with a broad grin. She wondered what this thing might bring, because nothing really popped up in her mind. But still, followed anyway because there was nobody she trusted more than Abalia.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Companions of Old - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Companions of Old - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:34 am
Companions of Old - Page 2 0eZYmeH

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

"Always at the door, certainly, but never a welcome guest. If I offer death a place in my thoughts so willingly, I should think I give him too much honor."

It was almost strange, to walk through the Soul Society so casually, no immediate work in her mind. She was, for once, doing something simply because she wished to do it. It seemed she was doing things such as this more and more often in recent times. So very strange.

"Ah, Ulv, you should certainly know well by now that such a thing is far from what I would wish to share with anyone. Some secrets must be kept even from our dearest friends."

There was the faintest bit of levity in her tone, something that would have been assuredly impossible years ago. She was certainly not the same woman she had been then, and that thought did not pass her idly by as she left the grounds of the Gotei proper, walking now among the noble estates.

END POST | JUSTICE NEVER SLEEPS
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Companions of Old - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Companions of Old - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:44 am

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

"Well, when he is knocking, it's rude to let him stand out in the cold" She'd shrug softly, and then look to Abalia as she made a joke. Probably. She was very unknowable, and Ulv would not put it past her to actually have a sex dungeon where she dispassionately dominated Shinigami who had messed up this week.

"Hmm, if it's not a sex dungeon, then maybe a pony ranch? You took a look at my tall, powerful body and thought I'd be perfect pulling carts and running derbies?" Ulv continued to tease, throwing out offer after offer, each less serious than the last.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Companions of Old - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Companions of Old - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:52 am

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

Abalia simply listened as Ulv listed each of her increasingly lewd ideas after the other, and found them all remarkably amusing. She offered only a small shake of her head to each, and continued their walk, until they had arrived at the lovely grounds of the Kyoraku estate.

"I would rather enjoy keeping you for tea, but I understand you have a great deal you likely must set in order. I will not keep you long."

Step after step, deeper into the sprawling manor, as Abalia gave small, courteous nods to the many servants among the place. There was only one thing especially in her mind now, and as she opened one final door, her professional demeanor did not so much fall completely away, but the aura of dispassionate efficiency and absolute pragmatism which always surrounded her seemed to dissipate. There was, in whatever faintest possible amount, warmth to her now, and she walked quietly into the room, to the small bed against one wall, and with the care that only a mother could ever possibly demonstrate, picked her daughter up into her arms.

"I could not forgive myself if you departed without having met my child, Ulv."

END POST | A MOTHER NEVER SLEEPS
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:01 am

Ulv Auber| THE BURNING HEART

"Though my power is leaking by the day, I could quite literally evaporate an ocean with my full output. Yea it's going down, but the scale of the power boggles the mind, even when you possess it. I've got years yet. Lest something huge and terrible happens. So there is no pressing matter that can't be put aside for the time being to enjoy tea with a friend"

Ulv would follow Abalia, winking to the maids - she was an absolute sucker for that uniform - and then when they arrived, she was again shocked to see the logical and efficient aura that implied she would pull her own eye out should it be the best course of action, melt away. Though it was a tiny spark, there was warmth to her now. Motherhood changed a person this drastically? Maybe...she could help another, such...

Ulv took, changed surprisingly. Between steps she shifted forms, short red hair became long blonde hair, her clothes took the form of an elegant dress, and a silver mask, though dull and cracked, adorned her face.
"Hello, baby Abalia" Ulv said. Her voice too, so different. Not with the implication of a raging flame, not with the gut punch of passion even in her calmest of moments, Her voice was an absolution of tone. The comfort of a mother figure, the pride of a Queen, and the power of both, together.

Truth Of Flame | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:50 am

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

"You say 'lest something huge and terrible' as if events of that nature are unthinkable, and not an everyday occurrence in the world as of late."

There was no surprise on Abalia's face as Ulv shifted forms so drastically. After all, Abalia knew well the nature of her dear friend, and was fully aware of this state of hers. Even if they were not close, it would simply be in her nature to know such things as this.

"Her name is Anastasia, though we simply call her Nastya. She reminds me in no small part of yourself, you know. Quite energetic, and always seeming to give Desmond trouble."

END POST | A MOTHER NEVER SLEEPS
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:00 am

Ulv Auber| THE BURNING HEART

UberUlv gave a gentle smile at Abalia's second whitty quip. The woman was proceeding perfectly. And the child in front of her, well. That was nice to hear.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Anastasia. Vigor and Passion are exceptional traits, for they bond you most tightly to those you care about. Love with all your heart, as your mother does, and you need no other thing" Ulv spoke, looking down upon the small form. It was one thing to know babies existed in the world, but it was another to see it in person. To be there, looking down upon the child. Her heart grew full, and her smile broad. Life truly was the greatest of gifts.

Shame what people chose to do with it.

Truth Of Flame | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum