Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Essence of GUTS [Radioactive/Lyza] Left_bar_bleue24000/10000The Essence of GUTS [Radioactive/Lyza] Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

The Essence of GUTS [Radioactive/Lyza] Empty The Essence of GUTS [Radioactive/Lyza]

Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:40 am

"I was just... investigating claims to make sure they had merit."

Of course that wasn't the truth, but she had been planning to use that as an excuse when she initially went to go search for Adam herself. Lyza had wanted to find the boy and take him in as proof of her own worth, but she had greatly overestimated her own strength and ended up paying dearly as a result. A week later and she was just getting out of the hospital and was already back in action. Or rather, back in the home of the Vanguard to sit on her ass some more. Now that World War 4 was over, there wasn't a whole ton of action in the hands of Lux Orior. It was prime time to relax, but that wasn't what Lyza wanted to do. It was just what she felt that she had to do.
The Essence of GUTS [Radioactive/Lyza] FbOm9Dh
Lyza, Vessel of Aries
"He was there and ready, must have seen me coming I guess. Got impaled through the stomach, spent the past week in the hospital after he just... dumped me somewhere else." The woman said as professionally as she could throughout her clearly broken pride. Explaining the whole process of getting her ass handed to her was excessive, but her superiors at least needed to know what happened. "I'm fine now. I'll live with it."

But it was obvious from the lazy soldier's tone of voice that it was quite the opposite. Her superior just shook their head and stepped off without a word, and Lyza was left standing there in the lobby with just a few other people around who ended up hearing her embarrassing tale. Great. Fucking fantastic.

The woman sighed and just closed her eyes. Today couldn't possibly get worse, she was convinced of it. But just like that, she had probably jinxed it. And now it was bound to turn into an absolute shitshow. The woman shook her head to rid herself of such thoughts, but that didn't cure her of the deep disappointment in herself from her failure and the subsequent embarrassment she felt as a result of it.

"Fucking... Great..."

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Essence of GUTS [Radioactive/Lyza] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Essence of GUTS [Radioactive/Lyza] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Essence of GUTS [Radioactive/Lyza] Empty Re: The Essence of GUTS [Radioactive/Lyza]

Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:29 am

The Essence of GUTS [Radioactive/Lyza] 6EdIfMt

Song: n/a - Artist: N/A

Coming out of the midst of the world without a single warning, a heaviness weighed itself down upon the body of Lyza. However, this sensation did not come with malice. No. It was a sense of warmth as the lone gold eye of one of the Lux Orior's strongest assets came into play. And that asset was Radioactive himself. After overhearing everything that took place while walking by, it was apparent enough the woman's confidence was shot to hell and back to him. Thus, this was a liability to have in a comrade after failing a mission which was important to them. So, he'd lead on that note:

"Oi, it ain't fucking great. You fucked up."

Gruff in the tone of his voice, this male's face seemed to ease over into a chuckle as his shark-toothed smile glistened through his friendly chuckle.

"But ya ain't dead. You just look stupid, but you can recover your pride and live to see another day. That's more important and I'm glad to see you are alive."

Looming over Lyza like the seven-foot eleven giant he was, the scarred man held his right hand out to her and sought to sincerely connect with her through a handshake.

"Name is Radioactive: Vice-Chairman of the Support and Defense. A pleasure to meet ya."

The Essence of GUTS [Radioactive/Lyza] WVMWLOu
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Essence of GUTS [Radioactive/Lyza] Left_bar_bleue24000/10000The Essence of GUTS [Radioactive/Lyza] Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

The Essence of GUTS [Radioactive/Lyza] Empty Re: The Essence of GUTS [Radioactive/Lyza]

Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:55 am

Lyza was snapped out of her thoughts by a sudden warm weighty feeling pressing down into her body. Someone important must have shown up to tell her off or something. Yet when the woman opened her eyes again and turned to look at and listen to this new man, she was being given... confidence?

"W-Wh..." She started, almost surprised that someone here was actually trying to support her after the stupid shit she did. The man told her that he was happy she was alive despite her mistakes, that she'd have time to fix it and make up for it. How stupid she looked didn't matter in the end.

And just as suddenly as he had appeared to her, he was stretching out his arm to offer a handshake. Lyza had barely processed this sudden encounter at all, but somewhere in the back of her mind she realized it would be rude to not accept the handshake, so she slowly reached out and accepted. Just from the size difference alone, the man's hand would almost completely engulf hers, and he was so damn warm in comparison to her too...
Lyza

"Lyza..." She finally managed to mumble out. "Just a foot soldier in the Vanguard. Nothing special." Radioactive's words finally processed in her mind and she just now realized he was trying to help her. In a way, Lyza was grateful for it all, but she couldn't help but feel that it was just pointless regardless. The woman sighed and pulled her hand back to shove in her jacket's pocket so it could rest while she took just an awkward few seconds to determine what to say next.

"I mean, thanks for the words of confidence but... They're probably wasted on me, so. I think it'd just be best if you didn't bother, unless you enjoy feeling disappointment, or something."

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Essence of GUTS [Radioactive/Lyza] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Essence of GUTS [Radioactive/Lyza] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:09 am

There was a sense of reluctance flowing from the woman when it came to the notion of trying to accept the capacity of raising above her doubt. This could be shown to Radioactive from how sheep-ish she was in her body language, the flow of energy, and overall tone of voice. Thus, he'd move on to flick her forehead in one simple manner before speaking.

"Oi, Lyza, it ain't a waste to invest in your comrades. They are the ones that make sure you aren't a pile of fresh roadkill in a war when the time comes to battle."

While speaking firmly in his warm language, Radioactive maintained that belief in his allies because an organization cannot function without a sense of morale, comradery, and being able to actually help your family. If there is no connection, even on the smallest level, then the pack will become unstable and fizzle out. Thus, it was his job as someone with the strength to be that backbone and start to instill pride back in his fellow allies.

"To the smallest runt, to the biggest badass; we all got a part and connection in our tribe. If we don't have that ability to be there for our allies, the fuck is the point of being here and finding power?"

A snort exited the man's nose as he tried to share his insights with Lyza, but he wasn't sure if they'd fall on deaf ears or not. So, instead, he had something else to follow up on.

"Better yet, if you are sick of being a waste in your mind, I'm pretty sure I have some free-time to beat some confidence into you. If you have the stomach for it, I'm damn certain my powers can leave some impression on your soul. What do you think, Lyza?"

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:29 am

All of a sudden Lyza was feeling a tad bit confused, which then promptly shifted to worry, which again changed into skepticism. This man wasn't actually here to help her, was he? Just someone trying to inspire the lower ranks to keep them going and to stop them from getting too comfy just because the war was over. Radioactive didn't actually care about her whatsoever, she could feel it.

The russian man's words rang hollow to the depressed, tired Lyza. Manipulation tactics like this were pretty common by organizations so that they could get what they want. Even if they ended up stepping all over the little guy. Though in this case, Lyza didn't know if she was the little guy, or everyone at her rank was. All she knew was that what Radioactive was saying wasn't genuine in the slightest. Or maybe it was, and she was just being an asshole. Probably that, but until proven otherwise she had no reason to trust this guy who literally just waltzed up and started to try boosting her confidence for no reason.
Lyza

"I don't really see this place as some kind of family." Lyza said flatly. "And I'd prefer to work alone, honestly. It's not that I don't trust people, it's just..." harder for her to disappoint that way, "...easier on my mind." There was a pause in the middle of her sentence as she realized just how edgy she sounded when she talked like this, but it was the truth so she stuck with it. Or at least, what actually came out of her mouth was part of it.

And then came the offer for a spar, or at least to get the shit beat out of her yet again. "I can't say it's the most appealing option after I just got back from the hospital." Lyza sighed as she mulled the idea over in her head a few times. A chance to get stronger, given by someone who was probably much more powerful than herself. And maybe... she would get some time to try and figure out how her own powers worked in the end too? "...But I don't get a lot of opportunities like this, so fuck it, I guess. Beat me to a pulp, who gives a shit anymore."

It was safe to say that Lyza already felt defeated.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:32 pm

"You have no reason to trust me."

Those words were spoken bluntly as Radioactive was not one to give people bullshit. After the experiences, the woman had with the Lux Orior and the world? Perhaps it was natural to be on the side of being untrustworthy. It was a savage place that they existed and that instinct was there for a reason.

"I can smell the dishonesty radiating from you as I feel learned pain in your words. All I can do is act to prove to you not everyone is awful."

In spite of his gruff words, that confident smile remained as he still believed in his mind that things would play out the way fate desired. As he reached into his pocket, the male grabbed a small black spherical device. After pressing a button on this gadget, a white vortex of light ripped open in the space around them and a reflection of the barren, cold, snowy grounds of a Siberian mountain was reflected in this tear through space.

"Oi, follow me if you feel you can at least entertain the possibility of trusting me."

With his right hand motioning for her to follow, Radioactive wasted no time trying to move things along as he walked with purpose through the vortex ahead to begin the daunting task of training one of his own comrades.

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:13 pm

Yeah, the man was right. She sure as hell couldn't trust someone she just met, especially given how little time she had spent in Lux Orior. Yet still he was persistent in getting her off her ass. Lyza would have to save her judgments for later once she got a better read on Radioactive as a person. Maybe he wouldn't be so bad, maybe she would be right in the end. Only time would tell.

And then he opened a fucking portal to Siberia.

Lyza was flabbergasted. What the fuck were they going to do in Siberia? The brunette groaned and looked at the snowy lands and felt the cold biting her skin already. Just what the fu-... She shook her head and took a deep breath. There was no time for her to feel doubt. If this man could truly help her improve, then she would take that opportunity while she still had the chance. Even if it meant freezing her ass off in the middle of fucking nowhere in Siberia.
Lyza, Vessel of Aries

Then again maybe sitting on her ass wasn't such a bad idea in the long run.

No, no, just do it. Lyza repeated this in her head like a mantra as she started to walk forwards through the portal and out into the snowy wilderness with Radioactive. It was freezing cold and she was not properly dressed to be here, yet here she was. Great. Fantastic.

"So what are we doing out here?"
The woman asked with a little exasperation as she looked around to try and get her bearings. "You said you wanted a spar, but here?"

Last edited by Sumdumguy on Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:25 pm

The barren winds of the harsh wintry mountains brought many men shivering to their knees. Yet, it is this harsh climate which represented the adversity of life in the eyes of Radioactive. As he gave a glance back at Lyza, the man could see so much hesitation in her spirit and this is precisely why this was the perfect place for her to be at this time.

"The climate is miserable here, but it's perfect for your rise to power. You should get used to feeling shit as it's only going to be worse if you want to be worth a damn in the world."

Blunt and to the point, Radioactive didn't hide behind a myriad of mysteries. Bringing her here was to adjust her body, mind, and spirit to the rigid hellish nature of trying to become stronger. So, as he let out an exhale of breath, the man's bellowing depth of power smeared across the landscape with a dragon-like roar which made the heavens rumble with fear. Indeed, in the space around them, it felt as if a demon which could swallow this entire country had been summoned, but in spite of this ominous pressure, the man's eyes remained ever so gentle.

"You are not a monster of strength like I am. That does not mean you cannot become more than what you are. Tap into your energy and use it to shield you from the world's cold. Once you do that, we can begin our spar."

With his own inner beast tamed, the harsh winds of the area eased over as his warm influence tamed the material world around him to bring about stillness, security, and safety. All that radiated through his soul at this moment was the sheer desire to use the blessing of his abnormal power to make this world better in his own way. Thus, through this will of the heart is why rays of honey spread around them and filled the once dull void with light as the potential of their encounter shined ever-brightly to the gods above.

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:20 pm

"No shit..." Lyza mumbled under her breath as she was hit by a particularly stinging cold gust of wind. If she had known this is what she was getting herself into then she might have made better life decisions than stepping into the literal cold mountaintops of wherever the fuck this was when she was underdressed for the occasion. A little warning would have been nice, but the time to grieve over her shitty decision making skills was past. And Radioactive would be the one to cement that knowledge into the woman's brain.

The air was suddenly filled with an overwhelming pressure, the monstrous feeling of power that she had never felt before. Lyza nearly collapsed under it all, as it was so sudden, but her instincts kicked in fast enough to stiffen her spiritual energies throughout her body. Once again she was stable and protected against the cold wind, having put in little to no effort in the change whatsoever. Oh right, protected against the cold wind... she could do that, yeah.
Lyza, Vessel of Aries

Lyza sighed and looked up at Radioactive as she started to shake her limbs to try and get the blood flowing good again. "Well I did it." The woman said nonchalantly as she started to wonder just what the fuck she was supposed to do against a monster of a man like this. Even when she was at her peak all those years ago, she had never gotten nearly close to this level of raw power. Hell, she probably never even got half as close. Was she even capable of one day achieving something like this? Lyza doubted it.

But what she didn't doubt was some kind of sudden move from the man to start their spar off. The brunette was expecting it. She was just waiting now. Just like with Ulv when they had sparred, she expected Radioactive to strike at her and spout some nonsense about never letting one's guard down. God that would be so annoying. She just wanted the raw experience of combat at this point, not a lecture. Though, at least Ulv was a lot more subtle with her power while they were sparring.

"So what now?"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:10 pm

Radioactive remained ever calm before the pressure of a cursed beast dimmed from the area. Instead, he focused that energy within himself in order to channel it into his legs, break the distance between them, and aimed to strike Lyza straight in the gut with enough force to make her vomit. Of course, she could feel the potential for him to rip her straight in half like a twig, but the measure of restraint, control and finesse the man held over his powers prevented his full capacity from killing her. Thus, she'd be hurled across the snow and ice like a rag doll against the wind as her whole body would feel as if it got hit by a dump truck as volts of golden electricity scattered across the battlefield.

"Endure."

That was the only thing which was important to this training and the development of her prowess. The woman was under a great strain of pain, but more misery awaited her if she continued down this path of development. Therefore, the weight of the world was going to be placed on her shoulders and it was a sense of torment that the soul, mind, and body needed to accept.

So as Lyza continued to prove her might to him, as too would his own powers begin to bound with the human as a faint glimmer of honey light briefly sparked around the woman. The strike which he made was intended to begin the process of developing her inner potential, but in order for it to work, she needed to prove to the world around her that she had the will to harbor it. Otherwise, his training would be of no use if she could not develop her own tolerance for pain and will throughout this encounter.

"This world thrives on the supernatural, so your spirit has to prove to the gods themselves that you have the willpower to be suitable of being blessed with strength. So all I want you to do is endure and prove to the bullshit existence we live by that you are worthy."

With one large stomp on the ground, Radioactive sought to have a wave of debris, snow, and ice come crashing down on Lyza like an avalanche from hell.

"In other words: why the fuck do you keep getting up to fight? What the fuck is your reason in your spirit to continue fighting and not live a simple life as a civilian?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum