Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
大蛇[TAI]鬼
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Making contact Left_bar_bleue0/0Making contact Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Making contact Empty Making contact

Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:33 am
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to check in here, as I’ve been away for a long time again. I miss each and every one of you. I’m unfortunately locked out of my former Discord account because I lost access to the recovery email of the email associated with it. But that’s beside the point.

Maybe one day I’ll come back... I don’t know yet. I just couldn’t bring myself to put energy into something that I couldn’t fully put 100% effort into anymore — something that I loved to do, a lot.

Just know that I love you all, and I’ll be lurking here if I don’t make a new Discord account.

Love,
Tai.
大蛇[TAI]鬼
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Making contact Left_bar_bleue0/0Making contact Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Making contact Empty Re: Making contact

Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:39 am
I’m also a mum now, so there’s that.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum