Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blood Knight
Blood Knight
Established Member

Lost Somewhere or Something like That - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost Somewhere or Something like That

Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:08 pm
"Holy shi- two hundred?" On that note Amon realized he was speaking to someone two centuries older than himself, "I... Uh... I've been here for about... A month I think?"

Amon's mind raced as the pair passed by numerous people, he almost forgot everyone here was older than he was. That said he didn't know if the phrase, "Respect your elders," was really a necessary thing here. Hell he's been here a month and he'd hate to tell Saiko that he was living like a hobo, that said, he dared not say anything about it. It was embarrassing, it was dumb of him, and Amon felt like a jackass for the whole debacle. It wasn't until recently he finally spoke up that they gave the guy a map and pretty much said have fun.

"Speaking of the whole Shinigami thing, ya don't seem... Normal, like the rest I guess? Haven't seen anyone with blue eyes around here yet- I mean it's pretty cool to have eyes like yours I guess is what I'm saying. But seriously, your spirit-whatever energy is pretty..." Amon tried finding the words for it, but the best he could do was, "Pretty... wack. I'm not too used to feeling out energy just yet, still trying to get the hang of that, but Shinigami... Spiritual pressure! Son of a whore that's what it was! Shinigami pressure is different but overall it seems to have similar flows of energy from what I gathered, but you are a little weird to... I don't know how else to explain it."

Amon started to grow curious, his attitude was morea talkative one since Saiko was the first person he's had a legitimate conversation in a long time. He was wanting to get a little insight as to who and what exactly Saiko was, her energy wasn't like even some of the teachers he had let alone anybody the students, so something was up. He continued, "Sssooo? Are you a mythical hero here to save the land from an evil king, maybe a famous and mighty warrior from a far off land? Or maybe you're like Conan the Barbarian, maybe even with a little mix of Rambo?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum