Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
supa cute chibi
supa cute chibi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Experimentation For Power - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Experimentation For Power - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Experimentation For Power - Page 2 Empty Re: Experimentation For Power

Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:44 pm
Hinashi pondered the thought for a moment. Her life for power. She thought back to her trip in to a store close by. When she purchased her chains and kunai she was sure that she had seen a device that decreased the damage received by a electrical attack. So if she got this device, then added her second device, that should reduce the damaged received to one and a half. But if she had a grounding system built that would decrease the damage received she could decrease that to just one times the damage. Her power wouldn't cost her life, it would cost her countless hours of work. "My power for my life." Also a bit of added protection from her increased strength.

"My power is worth my life. If I am not powerful then how can I protect my life." She said with a grin. It was decided, she would take the risk. "I will just have to be a tad bit more careful then." Slowly she removed her clothing and laid back down on the table. "Once again I put my life in your hands Mayuri-Taicho."

Experimentation For Power - Page 2 Othercharcater
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Experimentation For Power - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Experimentation For Power - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:59 pm
Experimentation For Power - Page 2 D5437496

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

"What's the point of achieving perfection?"

Mayuri grinned widely, he knew he liked this one. "Excellent, excellent. I will begin the procedure immediately."

Once again, he injected the anesthetic. Selecting a slightly larger scalpel and preforming the same incisions. He was as giddy as a schoolgirl, he finally got to test this device! He skipped over to a large freezer in the back of his lab throwing the door open and stepping inside. He turned to the shelves along the wall, running his finger along them and looking for a specific label. When he found the right one, he flipped the lid off of the box that the label was on, peering inside and grinning sadistically. He reached in, pulling out a small device that looked like a miniature hourglass. He slammed the box closed, walked out of the freezer, and slammed the freezer door closed, walking back to the woman and placing the hourglass on the table beside him. He grabbed a pair of tongs from the drawer of the desk and picked up the hourglass with them, moving the device into the woman's chest below her heart and placing it firmly. Instantly, it started floating there freely, as though by it's own volition. In reality, it had taken hold of the woman's reiatsu signature and was charging up. He smiled, closing the wound he had made and using more of the brown liquid to close it up. He turned to the woman and laughed, "The operation was a success. Congratulations. Give that device a day to charge, and you'll be ready to test all your new strength." He smiled twistedly, "Now will there be anything else? Or are you ready to go rest up?"

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
supa cute chibi
supa cute chibi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Experimentation For Power - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Experimentation For Power - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:40 am
Hinahsi once again woke from the drug induced sleep and looked down at her slightly steaming chest. "I believe that will be all Mayuri-taicho." She said as she stood and put her clothing on. Brushing her long hair from in front of her eyes she slipped her zanpakuto back onto her shoulders and placed her kimono over it. "Thank you for everything you have done. I will take my leave for now." she said with a smile. "If there is anything I can do to repay this kindness that is within my power and reasoning to do just send a letter." Hinashi left the building with a slight bounce in her step. A day of rest was easy enough. IT would allow her to do some of the tasks she had been neglecting as a fukataicho of the first division.

Slowly one of her chains snaked over her shoulder and placed her pipe in her mouth. The other chain raised a match to light it and she puffed happily. Slowly she was growing stronger, slowly she was gaining power. Even though the means were a bit odd, they were just minor setbacks. Finally reaching the 1st division barracks she bowed to the two shinigami at the entrance and continued onto her room. She jumped into her bed with a sigh and closed her eyes. The stacks of paperwork created small mountains on her desk but she needed a moment to sleep. A good bit had happened today and she needed a chance to rest. As she slowly slipped into a deep sleep the device inside her continued to charge with her reiatsu.

Experimentation For Power - Page 2 Othercharcater
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:51 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Experimentation For Power - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Experimentation For Power - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:56 pm

2013 Rebuild: Old Threads
Threads of Members that have left are to be re-archived to the Old Thread Board.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum