Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Colm Loan Walker - Unofficial King of Beasts {WIP} Left_bar_bleue10/100Colm Loan Walker - Unofficial King of Beasts {WIP} Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Colm Loan Walker - Unofficial King of Beasts {WIP} Empty Colm Loan Walker - Unofficial King of Beasts {WIP}

Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:57 am

I. Basic Information

» Name: Colm Loan Walker
» Titles: "Unofficial" King of the Beast sueki - by self
» Age: [How old they look at their real age]
» Gender: [Male, female or none?]
» Affiliation/Rank: [What group are they apart of or are they rouge?]

» Appearance Written:

» Appearance Picture: [If you have an image, feel free to post it here. If not, remove this]

I. Personality Traits

» Personality: [What is your character's personality like? This may be written in any way however it must be at minimum 10 sentences for it to be approved.]

» Likes: [This is self-explanatory. What does your character like?]

» Dislikes: [This is self-explanatory. What does your character dislike?]

I. Character History

» History [This is the section where you write out their history. They must be at least three paragraph's with four to five sentences each.]

I. Equipment

» Equipment: [If your character has any equipment, then you should put it in this section. Otherwise, if they don't, do not fill in this section and you can leave it blank.]

I. Natural Abilities & Skills

» Natural Abilities: [What powers come naturally to your Sueki? This can be something such as a strong immune system, natural level of strength, or something of that nature.]

I. Racial Abilities

» Racial Abilities: [What racial abilities does your Sueki possess? This can be done by copying and pasting the racial skills into this section, or paraphrasing them to better form to your character.]

I. Bloodline

» Bloodline: [What bloodline does your Sueki have, and what traits does it grant them? This can be done by copying and pasting the info from the racial specs, or paraphrasing it.]

I. Umbra State

» Umbra State Appearance: [What does your Sueki look like in its Umbra State? Feel free to write this out, or use a picture!]

» Umbra State Benefits: [What happens when your Sueki enters Umbra State? Do they get any nifty powers, abilities, and things of this nature? If so, write them down!]

I. Skill Sheet

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it. After you have read it, do not fill your skills out until a staff member has graded your thread. The staff member checking your app will also give you Will Skills in which you can add to your app when approved. Click the spoiler below to see what tier gets what kind of skills.)

Spoiler:

General Skills
  • Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Weapon Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Sueki Skills
  • Blood Rite Affinity: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Feeding: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Kumopu: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Bloodline Constitution: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

I. Roleplay Sample

» Role Play Sample: (Show us what you got by posting a sample of how you roleplay. Any previous thread or new material is accepted!)

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST] Template By: Lio the Lion

Colm Loan Walker - Unofficial King of Beasts {WIP} M9rTQZk

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum