Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty Re: Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri]

Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:53 pm
Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 P15ckbD

ERCHANHARDT

"Denial of the self is not inherently a poor decision, particularly those aspects of ourselves which prove vicious. My understanding of the nature of Hollows is that they are not generally things which ought to be cultivated."

That was hardly the advice of a master, of course. Erchanhardt was not speaking to her from the perspective of one who understood Shinigami in a particularly deep manner. He simply wanted to give him his own philosophical perspective on the matter.

"Better to acknowledge one's own weakness and plan around it, than to simply deny it is a weakness outright."

END POST | WILLE ZUM LEBEN

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty Re: Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri]

Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:06 pm
Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 Yugiri-header-template3

Yugiri

"I would be inclined to agree with you, however, I am not a typical vizard. I am the cause for my spirit's pain. I already condemned her once, I don't particularly want to persist with this path."

She sighed. It wasn't that she wanted to master her zanpakuto and cover a weakness, she knew that she'd probably never actually achieve that kind of relationship people got with their zanpakuto to use their bankai. If anything though Yugiri didn't want that part inside herself to be in pain after what she had done.

"It's not about a weakness I guess is what I'm trying to say Erchanhardt. It's regret."

END POST | FLASH BLOSSOM WITHER

Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTError Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADError Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:29 am

ERCHANHARDT

"Ah. Well, regret is certainly understandable. It is a bit different a path if your own actions are the cause for your spirit's pain."

Rubbing his chin thoughtfully, Erchanhardt considered things from this perspective. He didn't entirely understand the whole situation, of course, but he nevertheless grasped the idea of coming to terms with oneself. He supposed it was not too terribly different, at least speaking in the sense of one's mentality.

"To move beyond your regrets is naturally commendable. If I may assist you, I naturally will."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:39 am

Yugiri

Giving a firm nod. She bit her lip. What was she going to do and who was she going to see? Famous Vizards who were neutral were gone. The Gotei had absorbed most of the population. What a pain. Going there was a headache.

"Thank you Erchanhardt. I know you would but I do not know how you would provide me assistance when I cannot provide myself it. No offence, of course. I am a bit at loss for direction. I don't want to go home with this, I would rather go home after I have done this. I just don't know how to go about it."

Error Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTError Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADError Always Does Harm [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:25 am

ERCHANHARDT

"Ah, no offense is taken. I do not know of any vizards who might be able to assist you, I am afraid. Still, I would be perfectly glad to assist you in finding someone with the mastery you seek."

Naturally, that was ultimately all that Erchanhardt could offer to her. He rather wished he could offer to her. He rather wished he could simply help her to discover this knowledge with his own two hands; but, alas, such a thing was not possible. Even so, could he not at least do something for her? Or ought he simply seek to better himself in the mean time? Perhaps that was a better choice...

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:36 am

Yugiri

"Yes. There used to be a couple of men called Zin and Hakai. They're gone though, maybe they had some notes leftover or something. Journals and diaries?"

She said thoughtfully. The men in question would be nice but if not their presence then their legacy might be useful and lingering around. She'd just have to look for it, but maybe the Gotei was the easier option. That felt cheap though, if she just gave up and took the easy route. Maybe it was also that she didn't want to go there for help. It was painful when you were so prideful.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum