Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Date for the Divine [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Date for the Divine [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Date for the Divine [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 Empty Re: Date for the Divine [Arcadia, Cyrus]

Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:59 am
Date for the Divine [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 Arcadia444

MQSREK ARCA

"Of course. So you should be the one to fix it, I agree. No one but you is more fit to do it."

She gave a coy grin to herself whilst walking through the pathways that she identified in the shrubbery. One could almost get lost in here if they were ordinary people but that wasn't what they were. The deeper they went though, the more fun it is. Right?

"You know you should let yourself relax more, it's not fair for someone as radiant as yourself decide to grind yourself to the bone with work and stress."

END POST | SHE WHO SEES

Date for the Divine [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Date for the Divine [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTDate for the Divine [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADDate for the Divine [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Date for the Divine [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Date for the Divine [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Date for the Divine [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 Empty Re: Date for the Divine [Arcadia, Cyrus]

Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:09 am
Date for the Divine [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 4QMtWSw

CYRUS OF THE BLISSFUL FLAME

"I allow myself brief moments of peace now and again, when the time permits. But time rarely allows such a thing, and I will not put my own well being over what must be done."

Cyrus had no concept that they might even have gotten lost. After all, for one such as herself, the world was rather simple to navigate.

"When the realms have been brought peace, and when I have taken the Soul King's place, then perhaps I will allow myself rest. But to concern myself with such things when there is such suffering to prevent would only be selfish."

END POST | HOW FAR AWAY, THE IDEAL WORLD

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Date for the Divine [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Date for the Divine [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:43 am

MQSREK ARCA

"Peace and pleasure are two different things. What do you do in the time you allow yourself to enjoy these peaceful moments?"

She didn't imagine Cyrus standing in an office and meditating all day for peace. He was still divided between humanity and divinity. At least until she coaxed him that his true potential couldn't be attained while holding onto such useless things. It was just a mortal vessel after all.

"Tell me what brings you pleasure, shall we call it a nice little trade?"

END POST | SHE WHO SEES

Last edited by Gamma on Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Date for the Divine [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTDate for the Divine [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADDate for the Divine [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Date for the Divine [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Date for the Divine [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:14 am

"I spend my time with the people of the Vandenreich. I share a meal or a quiet afternoon with one of those precious few I hold dear. Is that not more than enough?"

Cyrus may have held Arcadia dearly, but she was not such a fool that she would simply reveal those she held most dear to the Angra Mainyu. That would simply be foolish on her end, to say nothing of putting them into a thoroughly unfortunate position.

"There is little else that I could ever reasonably desire. Moments such as these are more than enough."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:45 am

MQSREK ARCA

"Oh, how cute."

She gave her an endearing little cheer in her tone. Arcadia stopped though, it was abrupt. This could be made better. The demon waited for Cyrus to get closer before holding out her hand and taking it in her hand. She took it prisoner while making it a lot more personal of a walk.

"Do you want to see anything in particular? Let me give you something."

Arcadia's walked a little more before seeing the sheen of water ahead, that seemed nice to investigate and so she lead them that way before looking around the scene at the lake they had found. Despite her discovery, the attention of Arcadia was on one specific thing.

END POST | SHE WHO SEES

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:20 pm

"I have been quite content to let you lead the way. I will gladly see what you wish to show me."

Following along with Arcadia, Cyrus made no particular argument about their walking so closely, or being hand in hand. It was, after all, wholly platonic in nature, and Cyrus had no qualms about platonic affection. That was, after all, what this was.

"This is rather lovely, though your expression makes it seem as though this was not what you intended to show me."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:25 pm

MQSREK ARCA

"Not particularly, but it will do."

Arcadia took a moment to snap her fingers and let the small bits of armour fall off her. Landing on the ground around her with a thud so she was just left in the cloth that covered her upper body and the black shorts. The elaborate body art still added a sense of aesethetic to her but overall, it made her look much more simple.

"You should join me."

She insisted and tried to pull Cyrus to sit on the bank with her, the bare feet and legs dipping below the surface of the lake.

END POST | SHE WHO SEES

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:08 am

"Shall I? Very well, if you so insist."

Of course, Cyrus had not been intrinsically swayed by Arcadia's words much at all. She simply saw no reason not to join a friend in such a pleasant situation. Her own boots simply disappeared from her body, and she sat next to Arcaid aiwht her own feet in the water as well.

"The waters are so beautiful."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:17 am

MQSREK ARCA

Arcadia leaned into Cyrus, head on her shoulder while looking across the lake thoughtfully. The gentle ripples of her gentle kicking in the water. It was pretty beautiful wasn't it? Arcadia gently rested her milky white digit on the dark thigh next to her. Gently tracing circles on the unmarred flesh.

"Aren't they just? Would you like to swim in them? Water is such a gentle element that washes away all of one's troubles and impurities. Not that you have any, of course."

Her head shifted from the shoulder, looking out at the water thoughtfully. This was a good spot. A perfect spot really, water was the element in which life sprouted from. The power that turned a little seed into a fully formed tree.

END POST | SHE WHO SEES

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:48 am

It had been one thing for Arcadia to hold her hand, to walk alongside her and speak in such ways. But it was something profoundly different that the Angra Mainyu now engaged in, such intimacy that could surely not have been called merely platonic. She thought to speak against it--but to do so would be to reveal the bond which she shared with Helle. That was not something she could do, and so she simply allowed it to happen.

"I would not mind terribly, I think. Water gives us life, nourishes the mind and the body. It is gentle and affirming in its nature."

Cyrus was more than willing to be in any situation which was not the current one, so she simply allowed most of her outerwear to dissipate into nothingness, leaving behind only the thin pink garment which protected her modesty. Looking to Arcadia almost expectantly, she still nevertheless spoke calmly.

"Shall we?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum