Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sunlit Skies Snuff Sparking Cinders [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Sunlit Skies Snuff Sparking Cinders [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sunlit Skies Snuff Sparking Cinders [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunlit Skies Snuff Sparking Cinders [Arcadia, Cyrus]

Wed May 05, 2021 3:50 am
Sunlit Skies Snuff Sparking Cinders [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 Azura

Arcadia of the Clear Skies

"I see. So because it was for the sake of others, it doesn't matter the people that lifted you up onto that pedestal suffered as a result? The thing that stands out to me though is that you make it sound like you had a choice in the matter of Mazda's manifestation rather than you simply borrowing his own power."

Giggling and prodding him with her finger, Arcadia shook her head at his comments of sacrificing more to prove a point.

"No, you destroy yourself enough unintentionally. I would never ask you to intentionally do it, even I'm not that apathetic to a person's wellbeing. Though, I have lost a lot. I do not blame you for it even if my situation is a result of trying to help you. I'm curious what you'll do once you get well."

TRUE APOCRYPHA | END POST

Sunlit Skies Snuff Sparking Cinders [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Sunlit Skies Snuff Sparking Cinders [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTSunlit Skies Snuff Sparking Cinders [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADSunlit Skies Snuff Sparking Cinders [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sunlit Skies Snuff Sparking Cinders [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Sunlit Skies Snuff Sparking Cinders [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sunlit Skies Snuff Sparking Cinders [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunlit Skies Snuff Sparking Cinders [Arcadia, Cyrus]

Wed May 05, 2021 3:59 am
Sunlit Skies Snuff Sparking Cinders [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 MKPVPsr

CYRUS

It caused Cyrus no small degree of irritation to hear him referred to as Mazda. Every possible concern regarding this other half of him proved very true, and he did not like it.

"Continue my work with the Vandenreich, follow through on the promises I have made. To have lost the power I carried does not change my aims, my purpose. I am not defined by that simple strength."

What could he do? He didn't know, but he knew that to simply sit idly by and hope that Mazda repaired things as he had always planned to was not an option. He would have to bring these matters into his own hands, no matter how unlikely that now seemed. If he could not do it through the path of the divine, then his own mortal power would have to suffice. He would make it suffice.

"I will correct all the mistakes which have been made, in due time."

END POST | IDES LOS BAUTIFAL SARLA

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sunlit Skies Snuff Sparking Cinders [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Sunlit Skies Snuff Sparking Cinders [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed May 05, 2021 4:09 am
Sunlit Skies Snuff Sparking Cinders [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 Azura

Arcadia of the Clear Skies

"Alright. I wish you luck with those endeavours."

There was a small knowing smile when she heard his last line recalling a not so distant memory of them referring to a specific someone as a mistake. Arcadia's crimson eyes stayed fixed on his for a moment and then she leaned in and kissed him. Not like Arcadia kissed him, compared to before which was an empty gesture that gave him nothing this one did not care and forced it onto him.

"Good luck fixing those.. mistakes."

Angra Mainyu was meant to be the adversary of Ahura Mazda. He could figure it out for himself if he cared to take the time beyond his might is right approach. Arcadia would happily let the events play out as they did. It'd be much more fun that way, she thought.

TRUE APOCRYPHA | END POST

Sunlit Skies Snuff Sparking Cinders [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Sunlit Skies Snuff Sparking Cinders [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTSunlit Skies Snuff Sparking Cinders [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADSunlit Skies Snuff Sparking Cinders [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sunlit Skies Snuff Sparking Cinders [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Sunlit Skies Snuff Sparking Cinders [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed May 05, 2021 4:13 am
Sunlit Skies Snuff Sparking Cinders [Arcadia, Cyrus] - Page 2 MKPVPsr

CYRUS

Cyrus hated this kiss near as much as he hated what she had become. It meant even less to him than what she had once given him, if only by merit of the state she was now in. Her condescension meant little to him, and he put no value on the way she spoke to him.

"I will need no luck. That is, after all, the role of the savior."

His confidence was quite possibly misplaced, and almost certainly unwarranted given his current status. But he knew that with time he would return to his former capability, that he could eventually give to the people everything that he intended. Until then, he would merely wait, and endure.

END POST | IDES LOS BAUTIFAL SARLA

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum