Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kaleidoscopic Tendencies (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Kaleidoscopic Tendencies (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Kaleidoscopic Tendencies (Open) Empty Kaleidoscopic Tendencies (Open)

Wed May 05, 2021 12:07 pm

Kaleidoscopic Tendencies (Open) CPJhkHP

Furukawa Asami | Officer of the 5th

The headquarters of the 5th Division were quiet today, Asami made a mental note of that fact from her compact workplace that could scarcely be called an office. It wasn't that she was a disorganised person, quite the opposite was true in actuality, but rather that the modest quarters were piled full with stacks of paperwork and she could only motivate herself to write for so long before it began to drag. That period had already flown by today, and so she had concluded to allow a period of rest and recuperation before continuing. It was hardly her fault that the Division had suffered from a series of unfortunate events that left them lacking in regards to quality high ranking officers, and yet more work always found its way to her door.

She leaned back in her chair, letting the front two legs clear the ground as she stared up at the ceiling. Hands reached behind her head to fix her ponytail, as the ribbon had slowly loosened, and rewrapped it with the expertise that came from countless years of practice. There was no mirror for her to verify her work, but Asami was not concerned. Instead, her eyes bored into the ceiling until she was convinced they might pierce straight through until the colours began to creep in from her peripherals.

The strange occurrence was likely a side-effect of an unhealthy combination of her boredom and exhaustion, she deduced as much without needing to dwell on it. So she let the optical illusion play out, each of the colours forming into strange liquid shapes that danced around her eyes narrowly avoiding being in focus. It was not like she had never worked a long day before, but it was still draining when monotony started to set in.

Some fresh air was what she needed, a chance to stretch her legs and mentally reset, so she rubbed at her eyes and then pushed out her limbs in a manner rather similar to a cat stretching. Letting out a quiet sigh of relief, Asami rose to stand and took leave of her office. It was time to prowl the halls of the Divison barracks, perhaps she would find a distraction worthy of keeping her brain occupied before she felt obligated to return to her duties.

Crack the glass | END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kaleidoscopic Tendencies (Open) Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Kaleidoscopic Tendencies (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Kaleidoscopic Tendencies (Open) Empty Re: Kaleidoscopic Tendencies (Open)

Wed May 05, 2021 12:18 pm
Kaleidoscopic Tendencies (Open) Header2

KOIZUMI KASHA

"Ma'am. I've come with more papers."

Kasha's eyes stayed focus on the seated officier. How strange, what an interesting contraption she had but he shouldn't be one to judge. His hair had been done nicely today and frankly he found it surprising that this woman was so large. He had only really witnessed her from a distance and never actually thought to approach her.

He was diligent though and always aimed to be helpful. Normally he would leave and continue on with his day but he waited for her to take the papers to review.

"Excuse my forwardness, ma'am. What is that thing that you have?"

FLOWING FLAME-LIKE BIRD | END POST

Kaleidoscopic Tendencies (Open) Gamma_Signature
Kaleidoscopic Tendencies (Open) CHARACTER_LISTKaleidoscopic Tendencies (Open) GRAPHICS_THREADKaleidoscopic Tendencies (Open) TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kaleidoscopic Tendencies (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Kaleidoscopic Tendencies (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed May 05, 2021 2:24 pm

To say that Asami's brow furrowed at the sight of more paperwork would be an exaggeration, but there was still a twinge of irritation on her forehead as she forced a rather shallow smile in Kasha's direction.

"Thank you, Kasha, I will be sure to take care of it."

She had noticed that she rather towered over the shorter apprentice, a position that she did not exactly dislike, at least he was easy on the eyes. So she reached across to take the documents from him, tucking them neatly away under one arm. There would be plenty of time to read them later, and she had begun to turn to leave when he addressed her again.

"You are excused. It could be called a fascinator, I suppose, though it is little more than a simple ribbon. I work all the magic into it myself."

Instinctively, Asami's free hand rose up to tuck some hair away behind her ear and lingered around the edge of the device. Her smile grew a little sharper, a shade more genuine than the hollow shell it had begun as.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kaleidoscopic Tendencies (Open) Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Kaleidoscopic Tendencies (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Thu May 06, 2021 10:56 am

KOIZUMI KASHA

"Very good. I apologise that I am not able to do more as student placed here temporarily."

He gave a small smile and bow it wasn't something liked to do, putting work on people that is. If only because he got satisfaction out of doing things himself and sufferred the frustration of being unable to show those achievements due to his name. A bothersome conundrum, really.

"I see. Thank you for appeasing my curiousity. May I assist you in any other way? I am currently without much to do at the moment. I would be happy to render any assistance, if possible."

Kaleidoscopic Tendencies (Open) CHARACTER_LISTKaleidoscopic Tendencies (Open) GRAPHICS_THREADKaleidoscopic Tendencies (Open) TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 06, 2021 4:01 pm

"Oh, is there something that hampers your ability to sufficiently contribute to the Division?"

Asami's eyebrows rose as she rounded on Kasha, looming over him as she looked down expectantly. These apprentices and recruits were the future of the Gotei, and any insight they had was no doubt invaluable in restoring the fifth to former glories, though she did give the impression of being rather condescending.

At the mention of extra help, though, she pressed a finger to her cheek. She did have other paperwork, of lesser import, that she could oversee him working on. It wasn't exactly inspiring work but he did say that he was looking for something to do.

"If you are particularly lacking in matters to attend to, then I suppose there are some additional logistical documentats that could do with an extra pair of eyes."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 08, 2021 8:30 pm

KOIZUMI KASHA

"Mhm. My position here is one for educational purposes, there are some documents I cannot sign and the matters that I cannot approve, especially unsupervised. I do try though to do what I can however."

Never enough to be praised for hardwork but never too little that he could be called a slacker. Just the right amount, the golden ratio of attention. He just called it the Koizumi principle. The difference in height barely concerned him, Kasha was rarely felt uncomfortable or put off his game.

"It would be my pleasure to help you with that work, ma'am."

A small bow and he gestured for her to lead the way with a small smile. Just an unassuming effeminite boy here, nothing particularly special.

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 08, 2021 10:51 pm

"Consider me your supervisor for the next few hours then. Though there are still some papers that I will have to tend to personally."

Uttering a quiet note of acceptance accompanied by a look of mild satisfaction, Asami turned on her heels to begin heading off back in the direction of her office. There was little ceremony to the motion, and her pace was rather swift, though she did take a moment to ensure that her charge was moving with her.

"How have you been finding your placement in the Fifth Division, responsibility issues notwithstanding? It is an uncommon choice among students, one might think."

She scarcely turned back as she asked the question, maintaining her speed, though spoke clearly enough that the words would hardly be lost to the wind. Several students were currently serving across the division and Asami was at least a little interested in gaining some insight into what made them tick, Kasha was no exception to that.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 08, 2021 11:44 pm

KOIZUMI KASHA

"Yes ma'am."

He said and swiftly fell into line behind her, the lack of ceremony or making a display of it was nice. She was very businesslike and that was fine by him. Kasha wasn't trying to leave impressions here, he hoped to just be that diligent but immemorable student that was placed here for a bit in people's memories. It probably didn't matter if he did make a couple of waves though, he knew he would probably end up setting himself up in this division regardless.

"I have been finding it well. I can understand why it might be an uncommon choice for students, it requires a particular state of mind to be effective at it, I think. People are nice to me, there is plenty to do. How long have you been with this division if I may ask out of curiousity ma'am?"

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 09, 2021 12:22 am

Satisfactory yet deflective, that was how she first gauged his response. Were this a different outfit that might not have flown as well as it did, but Asami believed there was a sense of merit in being terse and pertinent.

"Good. It takes a certain mentality to fit in here, many are not so well equipped."

As the focus shifted back to herself, she supposed it was best to respond in a similar manner. It was the overarching information that mattered, rather than the detail itself.

"Myself? A little shy of a year. Though I spent several decades in the old Second Division, prior to the restructuring of the organisation."

Hardly a complete resume, but there was no reason to labour a point simply for the sake of making it. She had done her time within the division, its predecessor, and the Stealth Force directly; that was all that need be said.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 09, 2021 9:44 am

KOIZUMI KASHA

So she had a lot of experience and carried over, he thought that was a bit praiseworthy in that regard. It was just a nice little detail to know about her, he much preferred working with people who had experience or knew what they were doing. If a teacher was as green as the student he didn't expect to get as much out of them. That was probably a bit harsh to judge someone off but it was his nature.

"I see. You look well for someone that has had such a tenure."

It wasn't aimed at her age or anything, rather that she looked quite healthy and robust despite what must have been years of intense work that has been been carried on her shoulders. It was her personal business though and Kasha's own lifestyle made him try to avoid prying, if he did pry then he expected people to also expect as much out of him which he could not give unfortunately.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum