Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Site Donator

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nature's Jewel Erika Left_bar_bleue0/0Nature's Jewel Erika Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Nature's Jewel Erika Empty Nature's Jewel Erika

Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:46 pm
Name: Erika

Physical Appearance:
Spoiler:

Powers
Erika being a human, she learned to defend herself on her own, learning a form of nature magic rather than any kind of weapon. She tends to use a lot of wind and earth element-magic, although she is also very strong with water element magic.

-Wind Bolt : Erika takes control of a small mass of air around her, directing it towards a target at a greater velocity, the mass of air hitting the target like a shockwave would.
-Earthquake : To use this, Erika must put both hands on the ground, using her knowledge of the earth-element to create a shock, causing a slight quake where her target is, with the affected radius being about four feet around the target
-Water Gun : Erika uses the moisture in the air to create a small bullet of water, combining her air magic to send it towards her target.
-Hurricane : Erika combines her knowledge of air and ground to create a small hurricane, directed at her target.

Tier
At app checker's will, I'll add more spells if her tier is higher, I'd say Erika can range between a low 5 and a high 3.

Personality:
Erika is an arrogant young girl, not hesitating for a second to laugh at people who show a clear lack of intelligence or prowess. Once a klutz, her magic powers seemed to make her much more competent in many things, which wasn’t the case when she was still a normal human. As a kid, other children would laugh at her eyes, which made her look like she wasn’t a normal human because of their awkward color, along with many things.

While not hesitating to bring one down when she gets the chance, her source of revenue requires her to try and stay off the grid as much as possible, usually only showing her true attitude with the people that are hiring her, rather than with the locals, or just any person she’d see in the street. Her confidence levels are sky-high, as she has never met any other magic users in her life, leading her to believe that she is one of a kind, and that should she decide to do something, she would definitely succeed. Her will to succeed is unshakable, wanting to avenge herself for everything she had to go through in the past, always giving her what seems to be an extra motivation in everything.

Associated Character: None at the moment, just ask if you want to have a thread involving her.

Biography:
Not much is known about Erika. Once a child with no ambition, or will to live, she now is a powerful nature magic user, with an unquenchable thirst for cruelty, vowing to kill anyone who would so much as try to stand in the way of her plans, friend or foe. Born to caring parents, her life took a turn for the worse when her father died, and her mom married what would reveal to be an abusive stepfather, who made Erika suffer to a point of no return, forcing her to learn magic, and killing her stepfather when she first got the chance. She would run away from home after that, living as a freelancer, mostly using her magic as a way of survival, doing shows in front of very few people, to be able to gather some money, while keeping her powers hidden to most of the population.

2 years later, she started making a living in a different way, taking contracts from various criminal groups, her magic being able to serve them in many harmful ways. The middle east revealed itself as a gold mine to her, so very different from her native America. She could live a calm life while she wasn’t doing tasks, and didn’t need to worry about her finances most likely for the rest of her life.

Last edited by Ryuuichi Nakajima on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Nature's Jewel Erika Bphmizsig

Guillermo - 1-2+ - Cuatro Espada
Ryuuichi "The Flying Dragon" Nakajima - 1-1
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nature's Jewel Erika Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Nature's Jewel Erika Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Nature's Jewel Erika Empty Re: Nature's Jewel Erika

Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:16 am
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [O]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]

Comments/Notes: I only counted 4 sentences in Personality, add 1 more and we're good here.
Tier: Incomplete

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nature's Jewel Erika Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Nature's Jewel Erika Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:48 pm
Alright, I see the necessary changes have been made. Approved, 3-2+ See checklist above.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nature's Jewel Erika Left_bar_bleue0/0Nature's Jewel Erika Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:38 pm
Re approved. Same tier

Smiley face
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:19 pm
moved to archives

Nature's Jewel Erika XmGUKMS
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum