Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki]

Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:34 pm
The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 4 Header2

KOIZUMI KASHA

The captain seemed to have a fairly good understanding of the inner workings of the family structure which was rare, especially for someone who was particularly pushed away from being associated with it. If Kasha was more rigid and considerate of the family traditions he might've been concerned but there was no affection spared for them from him. Though it was peculiar that Shishiyuki would give her so much information that many wouldn't be privvy to.

She was also very friendly, offering her support like that to a total stranger. Well, it couldn't be that bad if she was nice. A nice captain was probably better than a more serious one which was unyielding like the captain commander or a spooky one like that third division one.

"Well, I appreciate your support. Captain."

He mused with a small bow. Though he did try to hide his enthusiasm at being a healer. Keeping everything tucked up his sleeve was how he lived his life.

FLOWING FLAME-LIKE BIRD | END POST

The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTThe Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADThe Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki]

Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:36 pm
The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 4 NsOqTkn

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

Murasaki understood that the Koizumi were a generally secretive family, though the information she'd been given by her mother on that topic didn't exactly convey the full scope of that to her. Spite was a powerful motivator, after all, and Midori had been fairly spiteful in those days.

"Of course! I'm totally happy to, Kasha, don't worry about it. Ya thought about moving to a different division? I'd be glad to move the paperwork along for ya if you want."

Naturally, she knew that he may not have wanted that degree of open support, that it might have made it obvious he'd wanted something else. Murasaki expected him to decline the offer, but that was fine. That didn't change that it was on the table, and that he could come to her about it any time he felt comfortable. That was the real nature of an offer like that, after all. For all her honesty, there was an undeniable understanding of the minutiae of the social contract in Murasaki's head. She was, without a doubt, still of Koizumi blood.

END POST | THE WAY OF THE SWORD

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:47 pm
The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 4 Header2

KOIZUMI KASHA

He shook his head promptly at the offer. He neither wanted special treatment nor her help specifically. Kasha was the person that liked to do things himself, it was just the way he was. It wasn't really anything against her specifically.

"I'm quite alright, Captain. I appreciate your offer though."

There was a note in his head that he was "appreciating" her a lot by the way he kept on parroting it. Well, that was just trying to be polite but he was also just chiming off phrases that he kept to memory to keep up with his image rather than express himself. It gave a little away in hindsight.

"Anyway, I really should be going captain. I don't want to have people taking our time here the wrong way. Gossip is such a prolific thing, you know."

He said while leaving the money to pay for the meal. It was supposed to be his way of thanking her for the help in avoiding a scene. He wasn't going to go back on that.

FLOWING FLAME-LIKE BIRD | END POST

The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTThe Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADThe Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:09 pm
The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki] - Page 4 NsOqTkn

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"I never worry about that kind of stuff. People are gonna gossip no matter what, so I'm willing to just let 'em talk about whatever nonsense they're gonna say."

Murasaki shrugged off the thought of anyone talking about her negatively. It wouldn't be the first time, and it wouldn't be the last, either. But, then again, that would probably be a little worse for Kasha than it would for her. Man, she was gettin' a little selfish lately, huh? She'd have to work on that. Ick.

"Have a good rest of your day though, tell Aunt Shishiyuki I said hi if you run into her. Any time you need a hand with some stuff let me know."

END POST | THE WAY OF THE SWORD

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum