Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private}

Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:25 am
A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 2 2728129487_bb5920d122_o

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

--------------------------------------

Posting Music: "Fireflies (Instrumental)" -Owl City

"Now, the game begins."

--------------------------------------

Oh god. That was about a summary of all that was going through Yume's head for the duration of the kiss. She had half expected her efforts to be shunned, for the captain to push her away, disgusted. But the fact that the captain had pushed back at her was unexpected. Yumesade was loving the force that Solas put into the kiss, looks like she might have found a playmate.

Yumesade's cheeks flushed a bright red as she felt the captain's hand on her chest. Was Solas enjoying this more than she was? She giggled softly and pouted in disappointment when Solas pulled back, watching the captain closely. She sat down, clumps of reiatsu from around the area floating towards her and forming back into her battle-axe on the ground. She listened to the captain stutter for a few moments before speaking. "Look, this is going to sound selfish, but I have to have you. I haven't met anyone, much less any woman, who hasn't had something about them that made me go blind with rage and start killing people." She smirked, "Yes of course there are risks, I mean I'm an espada and you're a captain, that much is clear." She grinned playfully at Solas, "But.. that's the fun of it." She crouched over and planted her hands on the ground, pushing her hips up and getting on her knees, crawling over to within an inch and a half of Solas' face and looking the captain in the eye. "So what do you say, hun?"

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private}

Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:05 pm
A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 2 Solas211

Solas couldn't believe it. This Espada... was basically proclaiming feelings about her? They'd only just met! She went to sit up and try to say something else, but found Yumesade poised over her, their faces literally half and inch apart, and Solas' growing in redness. She looked Yume in the eyes, trying to think of how to reply, running the consequences over in her head.

If she was caught, she'd be stripped of everything. Her rank, her abilities, her life... She could just run away from it all, of course, become an outcast, maybe even work for the Espada Guard? But... She liked being good, she enjoyed being aligned with Soul Society. There was just that little feeling about being on the side of those with the right intentions! But... what if the Espada's intentions were right too? There were all these conflicting thoughts in her head, and it was all to do with that one kiss... Maybe... maybe...

Solas put her hand onto Yume's cheek, and kissed her on the lips once more. There was her answer. But there was something else, too. As her mouth kept Yume's busy, she slid her hand over to the woman's uniform, sliding the shoulder down her arm, before pulling away, looking her in the eyes with one of the cutest looks imaginable...

{OOC - I'ma go ahead and move this shit to Mature}
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:21 pm
A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 2 2728129487_bb5920d122_o

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

Yumesade looked into the woman's eyes for some sign.. any sign of an answer. Yes, she meant what she said. She knew the consequences of what she was doing. She was an espada for christ's sake. She could lose her rank or face execution just by kissing this woman, much less pursuing a relationship with her. Why had she done it? Why had she kissed Solas? Was it because she was infatuated? Lustful? Or was it something.. more? It hardly seemed possible, I mean they had just barely met.. but still.. The term "love at first sight" was known to Yume. Was that what this was?

Yume paniced at the lack of audible answer. Did Solas feel nothing? Was it a mistake to press the first kiss? Yume was about to back away, about to just head back to Hueco Mundo and forget about this.. when she felt Solas' lips against hers once again. Yume's eyes widened at the sudden softness against her lips. She had expected an audible answer.. not this. Not to say she minded. Yumesade lost herself in Solas' kiss, suddenly feeling a hand on her shoulder. With the hand came a sudden breeze against her shoulder. Solas was pulling her uniform down? As Solas pulled away, Yume crawled forward, leaning back and sitting on her feet and inching forward until she was vertical, and face to face with Solas, looking into Solas' eyes. Yume slowly pulled down the other shoulder of her uniform. The top half came down just above her breasts as she did so, she smirked. She figured that the view may be enough for Solas for now, but if the captain wanted to touch, or to strip her there and then, Yume would be fine. Yume wanted this, bad. She didn't know why, but that was what every ounce of her body was telling her. Yume's pale pink eyes stared at Solas' features, she awaited Solas' next move. What would the captain do next?

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:09 pm

Her heart was beating in the back of her throat. She could only look on as Yume lowered the other side of her uniform, showing the skin just above her breasts. Solas blushed, her deep red face even redder than previously... There was just no way that she could get redder in the face... She had to return the favor some how, and decided to turn away from Yume to do so. She wasn't quite sure if she was ready for this...

She reached up to her uniform's shoulders, throwing the haori off of her back. It would just get in the way, seeing as something was about to happen, that Solas knew perfectly well. She reached up once more, sliding the uniform down her arms, revealing her bare back to Yumesade. She looked over her shoulder, as innocent and unknowing as a virgin. The uniform was loose on her back, but she still held the material over her breasts, almost as if she was embarrassed to show Yume. She looked at the girl and spoke quietly, far quieter than she had at the start of their meeting.

"I think... I want this..."
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:19 pm

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

Yumesade simply watched. A small smirk played on her lips at the blush on Solas' cheeks. How adorable, she thought. She saw Solas turn around and tilted her head curiously, what was she doing?

Her question was answered a second later by the dark skin of Solas' back sliding out from under her attire as it dropped. Yume looked into Solas' eyes, her pink orbs staring deeply into Solas' blue ones. She leaned forward and kissed Solas sweetly and reassuringly on the cheek. "Hun, I know I want it. But no reason to be nervous around me." She smiled softly, "I can't say this is my first time, but it's the first time where I've felt like I actually wanted to do it. Before.. I don't know. I'm easily manipulated." Yume looked at the ground, pain in her eyes, before shaking it off and looking back at Solas. "Trust me?" She smiled genuinely, leaning forward and kissing Solas firmly on the lips, Yume's uniform sliding farther down her breasts.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:42 pm

The feeling of lips was against her mouth once again. What was it that Yume had said? This was the first time that she felt like she wanted it? Solas knew that feeling. That time... that one time... She closed her eyes for a second, before opening them again, knowing full well that this was definitely something that she wanted. She turned to Yumesade, letting her uniform fall over her breasts as well, dropping to her waist as she took the woman in a loving embrace.

Her left hand went to Yume's bare breast as she started to push her to the ground, still kissing, still longing for this woman that she now held. She was taking command, a sudden change from her previous innocent nature. She had stopped wanting this woman. She now felt a longing inside for her. She felt weird... down there... And there was something else. Was it love? Was it really love?

Could love like this exist between a Shinigami and an Arrancar?
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:57 pm

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

Yumesade lied, just a little.

This, in fact, was her first time. She didn't want to appear weak, or unstable, in front of Solas. That might have shaken the woman's faith in her. No, better to tell her afterward.

Yume watched, licking her lips hungrily, as Solas' uniform slid down to her waist. Her eyes took in the entirety of Solas' exposed upper body. Very nice, she smirked. Yume felt the arms around her, and responded in kind, wrapping her own arms around Solas' waist.

If there was anything that Yume didn't expect, it was for Solas to take command so fast. Her cheeks turned a deep red as she felt the hand of the captain on her exposed breast. Her mouth opened a little in an inaudible moan against Solas' lips as she fell slowly to the ground, Solas close behind. She felt her bare back against the grass and tilted her head, her tongue snaking out from between her lips and sliding against Solas' bottom lip, pushing into her mouth and sliding against her teeth. Yume's hands found their way to Solas' hips, holding them firmly. Solas was a good kisser.. That much was obvious. Yume definitely felt love. She was sure of it. Love at first sight was not a myth, it was not a fairytale, it did not just exist in books. She had proof.

Love was right here in her arms.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:15 am

Solas needed this girl to be in closer. She felt the tongue snaking around in her mouth, and could all but moan herself as Yume's hands went down around her hips. Sliding her hand in behind Yumesade's back and bringing her closer to her own body, their breasts pressing together, and their hearts beating in unison.

Her hot breath dispersed into the air around them as Solas pushed herself onto Yumesade. There was nothing between them. No secrets, no lies. Just the warmth of the skin, and the feel of the air around them. The chemistry in the air... it was magnificent to behold.

Yumesade.... So that's the name of the one I love... Her body was on top now, just staying, kissing the girl. Their saliva was mixing, and Solas was pretty sure her own juices were beginning to flow... she wasn't sure how much longer she'd be able to hold herself in for...
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:34 am

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

Yumesade exhaled sharply as she felt a hand at her back. Suddenly, she felt Solas' breasts against her own, that pushed her over the edge. She gave in, moaning loudly into Solas' mouth as she kissed her. Yumesade smirked mentally, she didn't know that she was going to give in that easily. Solas was good.

Yumesade shivered slightly at the bare skin contact, but she didn't mind. The only two things running through her mind were Solas, and the perfection of this moment. Here they were, enemies. One a shinigami captain clad in black, the other an espada clad in white. The clothing didn't matter, as most of it was around their waists at this point, but the point still stood. To anyone else, this would seem wrong. To Yume, it couldn't have been more right.

Yume's hands slid past Solas' hips to the small of her back, caressing it gently with her fingertips before sliding her hands down further. Planting them firmly on top of Solas' ass, she squeezed hard with both hands, giggling against the captain's mouth.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:01 am

That touch was the thing that sent her over the edge. The feeling of Yumesade's fingers trailing down her back was electrifying, and she shouted out, not able to hold in that feeling of pure ecstasy. Her breathing was starting to get heavier already, and when Yume's skilled hands reached her ass... There was nothing to it. Solas wasn't sure why, but she sat up from Yume, and looked down at the girl, face bright red once again.

"If people see us wearing our uniforms..." Okay, so maybe that was a casually innocent way of telling Yume to take off her clothes, but still. She wasn't wrong, right? She slipped the uniform down her body, and off of her legs. Oh, yeah... She still wore panties, as a protection thing. She sighed lightly, and suddenly chanted a few words, before holding out a hand.

"Barrier Kidou: Kyomon." She watched carefully as the barrier around them grew, easy to break from within, but difficult from without. This would keep them safe from attackers... She smiled softly at Yumesade, and then placed a hand on the other girl's uniform, slowly beginning to pull it down herself - her kind and gentle smile obvious.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum