Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Brilliant Return [Kyo, Asami] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Brilliant Return [Kyo, Asami] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Brilliant Return [Kyo, Asami] Empty Brilliant Return [Kyo, Asami]

Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:05 pm
Brilliant Return [Kyo, Asami] 8ZovUmi

SAWACHIKA KYO

Kyo had spent quite some time on Earth as part of his duties, and while the trip had been a fairly elaborate effort, he could not especially say that it had been rewarding. If nothing else, it would hopefully give him some leverage to get assignments that he'd actually like.

"I return! I, Sawachika Kyo, have completed my assignment! Please look forward to reading an exceptionally detailed report regarding the cleanup efforts in the Florida Keys!"

He had not changed in the slightest, of course, and he had no intention of doing so. A single assignment such as that was hardly enough to influence one's manly spirit. Of course, his captain had told him to consider a bit more tact, so if she turned out to be the one who took these reports, he would probably rein it back.

Probably.

END POST | THE BIG BOWL OF SAWACHIKA

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Brilliant Return [Kyo, Asami] Left_bar_bleue0/0Brilliant Return [Kyo, Asami] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Brilliant Return [Kyo, Asami] Empty Re: Brilliant Return [Kyo, Asami]

Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:56 pm

Brilliant Return [Kyo, Asami] QBwp8R0

Furukawa Asami | Officer of the 5th

Asami knew Kyo, if only by reputation and the volume with which he delivered every single report in the fifth company barracks. In that way, just like several others, he was the perfect antithesis of the average Division member. Subtlety did not seem like it had ever existed in his playbook, and it had no doubt struck many as an odd choice when he had been assigned here.

She supposed that she went against the grain on that. Every squad could benefit from someone like him, an overbearing idealist with a pure heart and the overpowering urge to speak his mind at any time. It did not exactly endear himself to the officer, but there was a certain buzz in the air whenever he was around that helped boost morale when things were hard.

"Mister Sawachika, bring your report in here. I will handle your debrief."

Standing at the doorway to her modest but overflowing office, she beckoned Kyo over. Even in heels, there was still near half a foot difference in height between the two, but she stared him down unflinchingly. The model superior officer. Her expression was that of a guarded frown, though the fascinator atop her head seemed to somehow perk up as he approached.

Burning the midnight oil | END POST
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Brilliant Return [Kyo, Asami] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Brilliant Return [Kyo, Asami] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:15 am

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Ah, Miss Furukawa! A pleasure to have you as the one to take my report!"

Kyo's stride was purposeful and sure as he moved into her office, his typical confident smile not at all diminished simply on the grounds of this being an official matter, nor by the serious expression on his superior's face. After all, if something like that were to influence him, how could he ever proudly call himself a man?

"Are you doing something differently with your hair today? It's got more energy to it, more spirit! I like it, you ought to keep doing that."

No subtlety, no beating around the bush. That was Kyo's way. As far as he was concerned, that was a man's way. To him, it wasn't even something one could refer to as flirting, just a natural observation.

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Brilliant Return [Kyo, Asami] Left_bar_bleue0/0Brilliant Return [Kyo, Asami] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:54 am

"Duly noted."

She was unfazed as he complimented her appearance, though it was true that she had pulled her hair a little to one side today and tied her fascinator in place differently. The fact that Kyo was the first to notice it did impress her, or rather make her despair for the other division members, but she had no intention of showing it. The same could not be said for the fascinator, which seemed to almost wave in approval.

Turning, she headed inside. Taking a seat behind her desk, a hand outstretched to indicate for Kyo to take the one opposite. From a drawer, notepad and pen were pulled and she waited with a hand floating above the next clean page. As formal and straight down to business as ever, her gaze resting somewhere between the paper and Kyo's chest.

"So.. You were assigned to the Florida Keys mission, weren't you? You may begin."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:57 pm

SAWACHIKA KYO

Kyo's eyes rather apparently stayed on the ribbon in Asami's hair, more just intrigued by the shift in fashion than by any apparent personality it seemed to have of its own accord. But, despite his personal interest, work was still work, and he was nothing if not committed to this duty.

"Yes, that's correct. The Keys were the last significant base of operations for the Gotei on Earth, as far as I know, so they sent me down as 5th Division's representative to make sure there was no delicate information being leaked. On account of my skillset, I assisted in the demolition of the outpost itself."

Though he was wholly serious as he gave his summary of the assignment, it didn't actually seem as though Kyo's demeanor had really changed at all. His confident smile remained, and one certainly couldn't say that he was sitting in anything other than a relaxed manner.

"I've already put copies of the records into our archives, and I had some documents of interest sent to a handful of the captains. There was a representative from the 7th Division that came in and looked through, though I didn't give her access to any of the classified matters. Just personnel files from the war."

He paused only briefly, as if just to mark the end of that particular line of thought, before he spoke once more.

"You ever been to that part of Earth? Pretty place, good food."

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:58 pm

There was a fluidity with which her hand moved in time with his words that spoke of a natural affinity for managing paperwork. Hardly a skill of note in modern society but still one that Asami took some pride in continuing to maintain. She was dividing her attention almost seamlessly between listening to Kyo's preamble and recording the relevant information. All the while, the ribbon was bobbing and shifting along with her minuscule head movements.

"A member of the 7th Division was after old personnel files? Did she offer any information as to her intention? Focus in on that part for me."

The writing stopped for a moment, as she sought Kyo's gaze for this first time since he had entered. An eyebrow perked up as she awaited a response, it was probably nothing but any irregularities should be investigated. At least that was Asami's work ethos. The 7th Division did likey have a vested interest in most of the old Gotei bases, but all relevant personnel files should have travelled back to Soul Society by now.

"As for America. I have had a few short visits but they were mostly clandestine, little time for sightseeing. By all accounts, it was once a pleasant place."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:38 am

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Don't know. She had authorization, so I didn't ask questions. She was after some info a few of the contractors who worked with us, names and info. My report's got the list of names she asked for, so you can check those in the archives."

Kyo thought about his meeting with Elyss, if there was anything about that interactions that he ought to inform his superior of besides what he'd already given her. That had been a fairly minor event, honestly, but he supposed it was really the only thing that had happened at all.

"Really, it seemed like she had something pretty specific in mind, but being in 5th Division you learn not to ask too many questions if someone's got the authorization. I'd ask her captain about it, she might have better answers than I can give you."

While he'd certainly have liked to give Asami a better answer, Kyo really didn't have one. Despite being the sole authority on this particular assignment, he was still ultimately just an academy student on his preliminary assignment. Subtle politicking wasn't something he was used to, even removed from how little he was naturally inclined toward it.

"I'd be interested to see more of it down there. The ocean was something I'd never have imagined. Lot of water."

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:26 am

"And this authorisation she possessed, did it have any indication of who had issued it? Not just any average officer carries the power to seize archived data from right under our nose."

It was clear that the topic had piqued Asami's interest more than anything else from the report. The page turned and suddenly she was writing again. Details this time, not hyperbole intended to keep Kyo guessing. The 7th was looking into contractors that had worked closely with Earth operations, trying to find a specific group, and perhaps those that spanned the Americas. Was this something Captain Murasaki wished to keep within her own division? If so, going straight to her would not provide any useful information and might just get her in some hot water.

"Regardless, thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am sure your report will prove more than satisfactory."

At that, she set down both pen and paper and steepled her fingers before her on the desk. The little red fascinator shifting as she adjusted her posture to adopt a more casual posture.

"The oceans are certainly quite a sight, even I could appreciate that. But if you want to see more of the Earth, I am sure I can ensure that certain assignments head your way instead of others. But first, answer me this: If your fascination is with Earth then why are you with the 5th and not the 7th?"

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:57 am

SAWACHIKA KYO

"When I got the memo letting me know there would be someone from the 7th, it came from the 1st. No specific name attached, it just let me know that it was by order of the Captain Commander. Couldn't tell you if that means she sent it herself, or if it's just on her authority."

Honestly, it wasn't so much that Kyo couldn't figure out an answer to that as it was that he had a feeling it really didn't matter. If it was just on her authority, then it'd be someone else's concern. If it was the Captain Commander, well, he wasn't getting any answers out of her.

"Oh, don't misunderstand, Earth is fascinating and lovely, but that's no less true of other things. Soul Society, you, a bed of flowers. I've been assigned here, and a man doesn't shy away from his duty."

It was also a man's way to note the things before him in a manner that was unable to be misunderstood.

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:32 pm

Asami's brow furrowed at the mention of the 1st Division and the Captain Commander, though this had just ascended from being above Kyo's paygrade to above her own. Was she seriously contemplating investigating matters pertaining to the 1st and the 7th that both had gone to notable lengths to conceal? The notion that this was potentially career suicide was not lost on her, but Asami cursed her inquisitive nature as she made a mental note to pull those names from Kyo's report and do a little research of her own.

At Kyo's second comment, though, she laughed lightly for a moment. A quiet little thing that could have been as patronising as it was sincere.

"Very well, Kyo, I will not do anything drastic like request a reassignment on your behalf. But when the next mission comes in for Earth-related affairs, I will be sure to see that you are considered."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum