Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Flicker In The Dark [Caly/Lethe] [DREAM] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000A Flicker In The Dark [Caly/Lethe] [DREAM] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

A Flicker In The Dark [Caly/Lethe] [DREAM] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Flicker In The Dark [Caly/Lethe] [DREAM]

Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:06 am
ENTER THE DREAMER

She let out a muffled noise as Lethe's excitement suddenly spiked once more, being dragged into a surprising (and somewhat terrifying) kiss, her heart leaping out of her chest as she'd let out an exasperated breath upon being released, almost afraid of what she was saying 'yes' to, however confusion washed over her with Lethe's next statement: That she was a "Night of Asthavon".

..Did she mean Knight? She was a Knight of the Asthavons? Well that couldn't be true now, she was barely half a year old - maybe she had some fragments of a past life rolling around her mind- and another kiss okay...

"..Drag me out of your-- Okay, okay slow down for a second... Ugh, I can't see anything in here."

She tried to get a handle of the woman's... Shoulders? Before continuing on, "Okay, look, i'm real, I can even give you proof i'm real, the thing is just.. I am not in Demon World, and I don't want to go there. I really, shouldn't. Especially not places like Chaya. I'm on Earth."

She'd try to speak carefully to the girl - gods it felt like Santa all over again...

"I would like to come to you, don't get me wrong, but, even if I could, I would be in a lot of trouble if I tried coming to you. Like, probably hunted down and killed, kind of trouble."

She sounded almost afraid, as she recalled Algos' internal reaction to her leaving, and overall knowing just up and leaving would have some kind of blowback.

"..It isn't, safe, for me to go to you. Is there any way you can come to Earth, maybe? I can figure something out for you if you can't. If you can manage that, I can help you out, get you somewhere to stay, and anything else you may want or need.."

Just don't go to the Asthavons, PLEASE do not go to the Asthavons... I cannot do anything for you if you do that.

She genuinely wanted to meet and possibly help this woman, but there wasn't much she could accomplish if she ended up sticking to her now ex-family.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Flicker In The Dark [Caly/Lethe] [DREAM] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Flicker In The Dark [Caly/Lethe] [DREAM] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

A Flicker In The Dark [Caly/Lethe] [DREAM] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Flicker In The Dark [Caly/Lethe] [DREAM]

Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:17 am

Absolute Blackness

Lethe

A Flicker In The Dark [Caly/Lethe] [DREAM] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Suddenly, there was some confusion. Even in the darkness, Lethe's pout was visible, and she didn't seem very moved by Calypso's plight.

"I know you are real. You said as much. But....You are a suspicious woman, you know? You are in such super-trouble people want to go out of their way to kill you, and you are trying to convince me to come where you are, in an entirely different place to where I am, where I know nobody and am entirely at the mercy of your support. Like, you want to do what got you hunted in the first place, to me as well. Or use me for Adult Entertainment and I can't leave because I am wholly reliant on you to be there in the first place....

What did you even do that makes you in such major big trouble that you are going to get killed just for being here?"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Flicker In The Dark [Caly/Lethe] [DREAM] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000A Flicker In The Dark [Caly/Lethe] [DREAM] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:38 am
ENTER THE DREAMER

Ah, she did something wrong.

Well, either it was be truthful, or this woman would never believe in her. She would probably look like a dangerous maniac if she didn't tell the truth, so she'd sigh. She just hoped the truth didn't make this situation even worse, somehow...

"Lethe, I have zero interest in doing anything bad to you. The mere thought of doing something like putting you in 'adult entertainment' is sickening - you're young and vulnerable, I would never want to do that to you, because..."

She hesitated for a moment, but shook her head, "..Because I was like you, once. Except I didn't have anyone to get me out of the horrible situation I ended up in. I'm fearful of being killed, because I left the Asthavon family. I ran away, because of how they, well, certain members, treated me. I wasn't brought up in a loving environment."

"And now said certain members may want me dead for daring to run away from them, or even Moksha may want me dead or locked up, I don't know. I just know wandering into those territories could be potentially dangerous for me. You sound like you're safe, and nobody knows you; it'd be less risky for you to come to me rather than vice versa."

She'd sigh, patting her on the head once more, tears starting to form in her eyes as a sad look formed, "Earth is nice, and you don't have to be tied down to one place if you don't want to. Sure, it's not anywhere near as big as Demon World, but there are people here who... Who would be kind to you. And treat you well. Maybe even as family..."

"...I just... You remind me of someone I knew a long time ago, someone I held dear, and... I don't want something bad to happen to you, or for you to get mixed up in something awful."

Her chest felt tight, a raw feeling pushing her to at least chance it, "..Does the name Pseudologoi mean anything to you now?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Flicker In The Dark [Caly/Lethe] [DREAM] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Flicker In The Dark [Caly/Lethe] [DREAM] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:00 am

Absolute Blackness

Lethe

"May"

Lethe was silent the whole time, not even moving from the spot she was, but then when Calypso finished, Lethe gave a single word and let it sink it. And then reinforced it like hammering in a nail.

"May. May. May. May. I was born on May, and even I don't use the word so often. You are letting your fears run away from you, allowing despair to run your life. That is no way to live, that is no way a person should be. You have done nothing truly wrong, so while your family might be upset that you left, I doubt they will actively hunt you down and kill you. After all, if you do that for such a petty reason, there is nothing stopping anyone from doing as they like. Any infraction will be death, so why no go for every infraction?"

Lethe would reach out, and wipe away Calypso's tears with her thumb.
"If the person you held dear was so close, then they would not want you crying for them. They would want you to carry on living with your Pseupoloplo. With caution, with experience, with knowledge. But never with fear"

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:42 am
ENTER THE DREAMER

"..May?"

She'd breathe in response, before listening to her speak, silent as can be as she listened to the strange woman speak, confused by her amount of sudden eloquence despite sounding more childish and light-hearted not that long ago. She slowly blinked, confused - when the hell did the conversation get turned onto her..?

"...I'm not living in fear. I'm doing much better. SO much better since leaving. I was living in fear WITH them, not AWAY from them. It took a lot of courage for me to leave in the first place, and I never want to go back to them."

Her heart felt torn, as her voice reduced to a murmur, "..I can't even keep living with her. Pseu's... Gone. She's done. All I have are memories. I can't make any new ones with her anymore."

Her eyes squeezed shut, as she just gently shook her head, "I don't understand, why can't you just meet me half way? I don't want to hurt you, I want to help you. Didn't you want to meet me? Why do I have to come all the way there, probably risking my life in the process? I... I shouldn't even be hopping into Demon World anyway... I don't understand, I want to... Meet you."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:49 am

Absolute Blackness

Lethe

"May. You are living in fear of what may happen if you come here. Letting your worries dictate a massive course of action. Letting your doubts shut off an entire world to your presence. The world is very large, and so unless you storm in blazing 'Hello, people that might want to kill me, I am exactly here right now if you want to do that!' then why is the world synonymous with them? How can you say you have left them, when they still reside so deeply in your heart?

You say 'won't' and 'shouldn't' like hoping a whole new world is a trival task only barred by your feelings. I can barely get to the next town over inside a day, so getting to an entirely different realm is literally impossible for me. That is why I can't meet you half way, because your half way is further than I could ever go"

Lethe would stroke Calypso's head softly, gently, as she spoke. And just keep doing that rather mechanically for a good minute before speaking again.
"If the idea is so absolutely terrifying, then I suppose you could just wait, and hope I learn how to cross realms. Hope nothing happens. Hope it all goes well. Ultimately, it depends if yourself is more important than others"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:40 am
ENTER THE DREAMER

Because they ARE still deeply rooted in my heart - SHE is...

Her mind drew back to the bond that Algos had imposed upon her long ago, what initially felt like being embraced by sickly sweet love, feelings from a being that was willing to love her as she would her, now felt like thorns that deeply penetrated her being, refusing to release her, a bond created out of obsessive, perverse love. Love that would know if she entered that realm, love that would tear her limb from limb for leaving, love that likely scorned her for ever doing so...

In truth, aside from priorities, the reason she was so wary to ever breathe in that realm again was the possibility of her finding her, and doing as she saw fit. She wasn't simply afraid of the princess, oh no, oh no, no no...

She felt a collage of hideous emotions towards her, dreamt of the ugliest things she could imagine about her that she would wake up feeling disgusted over. They were quiet for a while, until she had seen her again in Brazil, in which they came back all the louder. She always tried to silence those thoughts, flood her mind with joy and positivity, so she never would have to confront how she felt about her, among other equally troubling things, this conversation only serving to remind her that those things existed...

Calm down. Calm down. If I spill my guts, she'll be disgusted, she'll be put off from me, she never will want to see me or trust me, ever.

She showed no physical signs of the trickling panic towards those poisonous thoughts surfacing, inhaling and then exhaling,

"I'll... Figure out how to get to you." She'd speak, finally, smiling at her, "I promise, i'll figure out how to get to you, and we can go to Earth. You'll have a family, a safe place to be, and help if ever needed."

She'd breath shakily as she went on, "It'll be okay. I'll find you... Just... Don't get tangled in anything dangerous in the meantime. It... It would hurt, if anything bad happened to you."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:04 am

Absolute Blackness

Lethe

"You know" a new voice spoke. Not quite from Lethe proper,. Like the eternal echoes bouncing off the walls in perpetuity had finally reflected to this point. "We are dreaming, right now, in such an emotionally primed world. Your physical form is a thought, and so all your thoughts bleed from it"

Lethe herself didn't seem to hear those words, as she just stayed normal old Lethe. Or, normal young Lethe, as it were.
"I can survive, Calypso, don't hurt yourself or push beyond what you can do. If you can move realms, then why can I not, eventually? I just need to work on it and then work some more on it until the day comes when the wind blows in the right direction and carries me where I wish to go"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:45 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

Her attention was pulled off the patch of darkness that she identified as Lethe, to look slightly past her for a moment as she heard the unfamiliar tones echoing around her, acknowledging that struggle to maintain the delicate balance of her self and those... Darker feelings. Her chest felt tight, swallowing as she would try to ignore it, pretend it never existed, looking back to and smiling at Lethe,

"Of course. I won't push myself off the deep end!" She'd laugh, earnestly unknowing of the lie she just spoke, "But really, i'll figure it out. Either way, we'll see each other soon. If I take too long, you're free to hit me and call me slow."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:05 am

Absolute Blackness

Lethe

Stepping forward to kiss Calypso again, it was a different kiss. A gentle, warm, and comforting one rather than the passionate enthusiasm of before.

"Our relationship should not start with a lie, Calypso. I can see you vibrate with things inside, and it scares you, pushes you onwards to ensure nobody else feels the same. But...I have this tingle in my soul that tells me such a drive will end badly. Please, be measured. Look after yourself. Do not deny the wounds you have, or you shall cover those who don't need it in the blood on anguish, and cause that which you wish to avoid"

The language and prose was so esoteric and deep for a woman like this, it was by this point abundantly clear that she was not just a new Demon. There was definitely something, if only a fragment of something, besides Lethe.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum