Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Can't Talk Right Now [Caly/Santa] [DREAM] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000I Can't Talk Right Now [Caly/Santa] [DREAM] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

I Can't Talk Right Now [Caly/Santa] [DREAM] Empty I Can't Talk Right Now [Caly/Santa] [DREAM]

Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:29 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

She couldn't remember when she fell asleep, she just knew she wish she hadn't.

Her eyes opened up into that room again, her back against a corner, her eyes staring into an infinite darkness before her. Cold darkness brushed against her skin, her breath visible as an abstract streaking of clouds, her heart roaring like a torrent of water in her ears.

It was this room.. This dream again...
She kept having it...
Why? Why did she keep having it?
She was fine, she was happy!

Her thoughts stopped dead when a horrifying sight came upon her; an abstract, scrabbled-looking bright red hand suddenly tore from her chest, a second one following, before a familiar face, despite being abstracted and looking more akin to a child's drawing than a person, was up in her's.

It was Algos.

Illness burned in her gut as she stared back at the apparition of her mind, as it oozed with all kinds of sickly sweet, oppressive emotions, reaching it's hands out to touch her face.

"Caly... Why did you leave me..?" The voice wasn't her sister's, but her own, lazily drawn out and quiet referring to her as it was just too uncomfortably close, beyond tearing out of her chest, it felt like she was being crushed by a perverse ocean of love and obsession.

She couldn't talk back. Her mouth opened and rather than sound, liquid darkness splattered from her lips. Her lungs felt full. She felt like she was drowning as this figment gently played with her hair and pressed it's forehead against her own, staring directly into her eyes.

"Don't you miss me..? Don't you love me..? I thought we were supposed to be together, forever... Isn't that why we did our bond..?"

She wanted to cry and throw up, her guilt and unsettlement abundant, but something prevented her from smiling. Something far hotter than shame burned inside of her.

The desire to choke her sister.
The desire to scream and spit her disgust and anguish back in her face.
The desire to tear her apart.
The desire to see her suffer for what she's done to her.

She squeezed her eyes shut. No. No. She couldn't do that. She couldn't do any of that. She would be just as bad as her if she did that. She would be just as bad. Go down. Go down. Go away. Go away. GO AWAY!

"Why did you kill me?"

The feeling of tension drastically shifted, the figment bursting out of her chest now gone, replaced with another: A similarly messily put together being, in the shape of Ulv, scratched into the darkness with a dulled orange, hollow eyes staring back at her. All sorts of grievous features adorned her; gashes on her arms, legs, and neck, a loose rope looped around her shoulders, what looked like multiple head wounds, and overall a sickly appearance.

She couldn't respond, more darkness bubbled down her lips instead, panic burning in her chest. She wanted to say something, do something, but she was kept immobile, fixed as she watched the figment of her friend bleed and suffer terribly.

She came to me.
I could have helped her.

It's not my fault she died.
I tried to reach out to her before it happened.

I should have tried harder.

I did my best.

"...Caly..." A hoarse voice called to her.

A scrabbled, clawed blue hand grasped her foot weakly.

"...I'm s-sorry... I... Just wanted to get stronger... For you..."

Her eyes slowly looked to what was in front of her, but she hardly processed the being in front of her before averting her eyes, a rush of pain in her heart. She knew, she knew she didn't want to see the extent of it. She saw the torn body of someone she loved, twisted into a monster, and put down like the beast he became.

"..C-Caly.. Please look at me..."

No.

"...Please look at me..."

"I DON'T WANT TO!" She'd scream, hands rushing to cover her eyes as she refused, refused to look at what she created. What she regretted deeply. What she wish she had never agreed to.

But covering her eyes did not save her from the wails of the dead, crying out. It was no longer cold, but hot, radiantly hot, the scent of blood and death sharp.

Why? They wailed, just as the previous figments their voices were her own, Why?

Why didn't you save us?

Happy. Happy. Happy. Happy. Happy. Be happy. Be happy. Be happy.

But, she then realized, she was not within the confines of her own psyche any longer. In her panic, her consciousness had moved to project elsewhere. She panted, looking around, trying to get a bearing of where she was.

"..Where.. Who... Is... This?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Can't Talk Right Now [Caly/Santa] [DREAM] Left_bar_bleue0/0I Can't Talk Right Now [Caly/Santa] [DREAM] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

I Can't Talk Right Now [Caly/Santa] [DREAM] Empty Re: I Can't Talk Right Now [Caly/Santa] [DREAM]

Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:13 pm
I Can't Talk Right Now [Caly/Santa] [DREAM] COMBINE2_e55df8615d0bd91c67d5f226542b807a-cutout

Santa dreamed as she ....well....often did. A warm, sunny scene with the soft, calming rush of warm air and gentle surf lapping along the shores edge. Her own smiling face the center of it all. Enjoying the beach, as the sone shined down as if only for her, and she reveled in the company of her friends. Tier. Neliel. Algos. Calypso. Ariane. So many faces she'd grown to be attached to. With no reason, and in fact in the dream there was not even a sliver of doubt about the scene. Everyone was smiling. Everyone was happy. And everyone was enjoying that warm sun in assorted swimwear.

And that dream lay cradled.

Protected.

A bubble in the high branches of an impossibly high tree. As the space around it roared. And Calypso would find herself in someplace ..... different. That warm happiness a beacon jigh up above the boughs of that fleshy bone-riddled monstrosity. And a billion voices all whispered and murmured around her. Faces lined the surface of the growth. Some of them familiar. Many of them long gone.

"I don't CARE who you are, this isn't RIGHT!"
"Please, PLEASE! Don't eat meeeee!"
"Do you remember the first time we met? The first time I tore you apart?"
"You don't trust me. But that's quite alright. With or without you. Hueco Mundo will be reborn."

The wind was suffocating. It didn't simply press and knock one around. But Calypso would find her very breath sucked away by that howling as any noise she might make was stripped from her. And then the eyes turned her way. Not the faces that were groaning and yelling from the trunk.

But the skeletal deer that hung from it's branches. Strangled, strung up hanging from those large boughs. So many glowing eyes turned to stare at Calypso as she arrived in this dream. This place twisted and yet still supporting that joyous thing up above. A tree growing from a sleek black spire. And she could FEEL it thrumming. A slow, rhythmic whirr that pulsed and would resonate with Calypso's very soul. And she would feel herself torn in two directions. A deathly feeling of pain, and yet a vigor that bubbled from one's core. As if that Spire were trying to take something away from her. It was whispering to her, in a slow, deep, bassy song that made every fiber in Calypso's being vibrate and twist. A song that whispered.

Secrets. It was instantaneous and DEEPLY upsetting. It was as if this Spire was bleeding knowledge. And those secrets bloomed. She would feel them itch on her skin. And when she moved to scratch, she would FEEL it. Pits on her body like a strawberry. And she would SEE those secrets blooming. Pale white bone plants prying her flesh apart to grow out of her. From her arms. From her chest. From her skull. And the roots thrummed the same as the tower. Whispering to her in a symphony of dull silent voices that hissed too faintly to be heard properly, and yet the meaning behind them drilled it's way into her brain. Tempting her.

'Look to the Sky.'
'One final Shape.'
'Everything happens for a Reason'
'Nothing is eternal. You're dying. All Dying.'

The voices were incessant, even as a figure would stride it's way from the branches, Their own body host to the little spouting secrets growing from it's body. A large deer with a person's frame growing from it's neck like a centaur. It's body thin, a skeleton with viscera dripping from it. A deluge of flesh, muscle, and bits of bone sloughing off it constantly, everywhere save that pale bony Mask which stared at Calypso.

"There is a price for Knowledge. The Price you have paid. And the price that has yet to come. Are you ready?" That voice echoed, as the creature reached out to her. And a slow, shrill noise began to fill the air, as the eyes began growing brighter and brighter. And that noise sounded more and more like the world was screaming.
"A silly question. I know you are not."
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Can't Talk Right Now [Caly/Santa] [DREAM] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000I Can't Talk Right Now [Caly/Santa] [DREAM] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

I Can't Talk Right Now [Caly/Santa] [DREAM] Empty Re: I Can't Talk Right Now [Caly/Santa] [DREAM]

Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:24 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

She almost slipped off the branch she had appeared on, grasping on the surface as she audibly gasped, her eyes seeing the distant drop, a long twisting tree below her, and a void long past that. She shuffled to a safer position on the branch, her body rigid with tension as her eyes were wide with anxiety.

Calm down. Calm down. It isn't real. It's a dream. Even if I fell it wouldn't hurt, i'd just wake right back up.

Though it was hard to catch her breath as she caught a proper look at her surroundings, mild terror tinging her being. It wasn't merely the sight that was disturbing, but rather everything else. Her breath was short, it was like she was on the edge of space... The air was so disturbingly thin. Voices mumbled morbid and unsettling things all around her, what sounded like strings of thoughts or memories that never seemed to have a beginning, or end.

Okay.. Okay.. I still have a chance to get out of here before anything else happens.. Just... Go!

no

Nothing happened.

Just... Go!

i don't want to

Once again, nothing. She still remained in this strange dream to the point the entities within it were beginning to notice her presence.

Why... Why isn't this working? Why am I not leaving..?!

that isn't what i want

"...Hhh..Hi..?" She could barely wheeze out a greeting, her hand weakly raising to wave softly at the unsettling being hanging above her. Yeah, okay, this wasn't okay, nothing about this was okay. Her body didn't move, rather it felt as solid and cold as stone, fixing her in place. Why wasn't anything listening to her?

i'm where i want to be

She felt sick, like something was vibrating, pounding, so much it shook her innards. She wasn't sure what was happening, what she was experiencing, but it instilled so much interestterror in her very being.

..Is... The tree... Singing..?

It felt vaguely like a strange song, rhythmic and calculated as it shook her very existence, between that and the difficulty in breathing left her feeling lightheaded and all the sicker, but that wasn't the end of the discomfort, nowhere near. The illness only got worse, and on top of that her skin felt oddly.. Strange.. Itchiness? Is this what that felt like? She wasn't too intimate with the sensation, but it was a new, intriguinghideous feeling, like the feet of tiny insects walking upon and digging into her flesh.

Huh?! Why.. What are these?!

seeds?

She looked panicked as she saw tiny white flecks embedded in her arms, and even legs, oh gods, it itched so much as they shifted and grew in her skin, their growth bringing a symphony of secrets into her being. She panicked, trying to dig them out of her skin, but they refused to unroot. She didn't want to hear itshewantedtohearit. She didn't want to hear ANY of itshewantedtohearallofit!

Her body shuddered as she slumped atop the branch, her body bent over, her knees splayed out as her hands kept scratching and attempting to tear at these growths in her arms that simply refused to release her, panicking as she felt them prying apart her head and face as well, both hands moving as it felt like roots were digging inside of her head, worming in, giving her that hushed song of knowledge.

She drew her attention to the being peeling away from the branches, staring down at her form. She stared back up with wide eyes as she clawed and picked at herself, panting and whining in pure discomfort as she tried to shuffle away from the being who addressed her, but ended up simply lying on her side instead, panting and panting as it loomed over her, letting out a pained gasp as she heard the screeches of the world, closing her eyes tightly,

"I... D-don't.. Wan-want.."

I want to know what this is, and who you are.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Can't Talk Right Now [Caly/Santa] [DREAM] Left_bar_bleue0/0I Can't Talk Right Now [Caly/Santa] [DREAM] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:57 pm
I Can't Talk Right Now [Caly/Santa] [DREAM] AjoraSanta2

The Monolith's song began to ebb. The wind began to die down as that figure slowly grasped Calypso by the torso, lifting her off the ground and raising her to the air, turning her to stare up at that brilliant light up above, until the tree began to grow, and it blotted out it's light. And in that moment, as the light faded from that warm happy place, and as that mote of warmth and joy in the sky began to fade, and the darkness was allowed to crawl in. Not just around them, but into Calypso's brain. As the slow creeping feed of emptiness began to chew and rip away the tiny pieces of the mind that were no longer necessary.

"Do you understand? Look to the Sky! Why can't you see?!" The voice in everything rasped out. As the brilliance of the stars was all that was left burning overhead. All save for a dull void in it's center. A Darkness that seemed to smother the light that existed around it. The garden slowly grew it's way up that skeletal hand, crawling it's way to Caly's body as those secrets began to whisper louder, in unison with the being that was explaining. The voice was a slow, deep droning that coursed through the Danava.

"We search forever. And we find Nothing, O Dreamer Mine. Look as hard as you are able. There are bare sketches and scratches in the night. But there is no meaning. Do you see it? Do you know how far and vast this darkness reaches? And how incredibly small we are?" The stars slowly began to grow larger, faster and faster, they began to rain down, ripping past them like brilliant meteors, casting lights so incredibly bright they drowned out even the warmth up above.

This was not a warm light.

It was Agony. Shrieking bursts of pain and high-frequency plasma that tore past them in brilliant streaks of crying atoms stripped of electrons and left to scream in positive charge and weeping ion. . And yet they never stopped coming. No matter how many dozens......hundreds....thousands of lights streamed past them. They never ended. More and more popping out of the dark night.
"There is so much beyond. I search. And I ache. And I find nothing in the stars. No symmetry. No meaning. Only endless beauty beyond the reach of any of us. What are gods to an expanse such as this?"

And the stars slowly turned red. Bleeding. Into the Monolith. Into Caly. Into the monster that held her, slowly turned her, until the right side of it's face cracked, and a growing secret pushed it's way out. Breaking the mask. And showing those delicate features beneath. Beneath the spiderweb of roots.
And when she spoke. It wasn't with her own mouth. It was with Caly's. She would hear her very own voice, droning on in unison with the countless voices.

"I have heard your cries for help.

You look for the Truth, but the Truth will stitch your eyes shut.

I am not your friend.

I am not your enemy.

I am our ... Salvation."

Crash. Everything suddenly collapsed and suddenly all that Calypso could feel was blood. The crashing ocean of fluid that suddenly engrossed her, and as she broke the surface and heard the ocean around her, as her eyes would no doubt snap back open: She'd find herself on the beach. And see that group of happy women in the distance. There was no horrible itch. No awful loud singing. But the water around her was red. And the secret flowers floated all around her.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:11 am
ENTER THE DREAMER

The sound of blood roared in the young Danava's ears as she remained at the mercy of her company. Her body didn't listen to her, she could not weave proper words, her chest was tight and near suffocating as her dizzied state continued on, scratching weakly and helplessly at the peculiar growths upon her form. She cried for no one, she wished for no rescue - somewhere within her knew this was simply.. To be.

The humming chorus of the collective's song faded out as the being reached and grasped her, holding her up as if she was merely a limp doll, the Danava having a collection of sensation running through her mind, conscious and unconscious as she stared right on back at the entity. Admittedly, she was fearful at first, but slowly.. She.. Wasn't...? She wasn't sure what or how she was feeling right now, honestly.

She just stared at the being before her, sensations of nausea and wonder keeping her going, even as she was directed to look at the quickly fading light overhead, that warm spot in the otherwise grotesque formation they resided in, as if being given a quick peek at heaven from the bowels of hell.

Her thoughts were a steep, slippery hill as these secrets spilled into her mind, many of them being incoherent and nonsensical to her thoughts, stringings of meaning webbing within her as the world around her spoke all the louder... Was it the world? It sounded like it. Her body, her mind, her soul itself reverberated with the words this being spoke to her... It was scary, yet in some strange way - endearing, like she could understand and empathize with the cries this being gave, though she was unsure of how, or why.

However, a shift occurred with the arrival of those bright stars into the darkness. Terror and fear rippled inside of her as some part of her screeched, sensing what was to come, that the warm she felt was not of a calm, kind embrace, but a painful, white-hot pain. Despite this, despite such screams scratching at the edges of her psyche, she remained calm within the swarm, like an odd form of acceptance and interest, it wasn't that she hadn't the will to push back, but rather she wished to be in the torrent, even as the world suddenly turned up in a screaming blaze of pain. The foolish being was curious, and would take that curiosity this being evoked in her.. But where?

She stared at the delicate face that had broken free of the white exterior, her eyes dull, watching. It felt as if the other being had reached their hand into her, and made her lips move to their wishing, right alongside this flood forming within her. Despite the panicked screaming and crying that existed in some part of her mind, it was drowned out by the feelings of familiarity - the sensation of being one within a collection did not feel strange or new, it was almost comforting in it's own way,

Is this such a bad thing?

Must the lack of form or structure cause such suffering?

Is this boundless reach not what makes us who we are?

She wasn't sure where the thoughts came from, or what part of her mind created them, but such hushed sentiments were asked of the swarm, as the plain filled with a sea of blood. Her vision went dark, her body floating within that grim ocean, before she had broken the surface. Her eyes opened as she felt the wash of the sea on her body, hearing the sloshing of waves as she slowly sat up, examining her surroundings.

Even if the singing had ceased, the itches upon her flesh stopped, her mind still felt loud with the crashing and washing of those secrets imposed upon her mind, her body shaking with the memory of the thrumming of song, crawling upon her skin of their entry points, a hand moving to touch one of those points, only to be met with the feeling of velvet - numerous flowers possessing soft petals growing out of her skin, Calypso seeming rather unbothered by the seeds' product, even as her head ached with panicked screams and begging, this other part of her seemed to dominate for the time being.

Her gaze witnessed that group of women, happily going about by the bleeding sea, that curiosity pushing her to slowly advance towards the group. It was hard for her to recognize them right now, quietly approaching what she felt was a bundle of strangers, possibly to ask where she was right now. She wasn't sure, she'd just find out when she got there.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:59 am
I Can't Talk Right Now [Caly/Santa] [DREAM] AjoraSanta2

Santa seemed to pause, turning to look in Calypso's direction when the woman walked towards them. Her mouth seemed to shape the woman's name. Confusion, before she turned, looking in the direction of where the Dream Caly had been. And would only see Ajora's calm, smiling face. Relaxing, as if she had always been there. And then that smile would seem to smooth. Unworried. Despite the fact that Calypso would recognize the face of the woman that brought a smile to SAnta's face. From behind that masked figure.

"Caly! You're here!" She'd call out, as the rest of the group simply smiled and turned in her direction, seeming to wave alongside Santa, all save for ajora, who simply smiled knowingly in the other woman's direction, relaxing, enjoying the dull lap of the waves and the sounds around them. A paradise compared to what was down below. Unable to even be seen outside of the bubble.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:09 am
ENTER THE DREAMER

Caly silently walked along the beach's sands, her gaze fixed forward, towards the gathering of women, some she recognized, some she didn't. Her head still felt like it was buzzing with sound as she approached, her expression appearing a little off as she would stop a little ways away from the rather happy group. The only ones who behaved with any manner of authenticity were.. Santa?

And the woman who held the face of the being who poured so much noise into her mind, staring at her with such knowing eyes.

The Danava didn't immediately respond to Santa, almost looking like she didn't initially hear her, her gaze switching through the group. Sensations of unfamiliarity towards two of them - wonder, curiosity as she didn't recognize them in the slightest. Her gaze drew to that figment of Algos - intense feelings flooded her mind, that of anger, of sadness, of grief, boiling in her thoughts. She knew she couldn't do anything to this form of her, but to know that Santa had met her, and saw her in such a way filled her with rather ugly sensations.

Her gaze passed to her mother, Arianda. Oh, she met her too? That was nice.. Her mother was kind even if she was a bit strange.. At the same time she wasn't entirely sure how to feel about a mother she met so much later on, who doted on her like a child even now. Some pieces of her mind called to that she did not raise her, of how unfair it was, but those parts were deathly silent as of now - all she had was feelings of love and affection towards the reminder of the woman.

But then she rested on the strange woman who only gazed back at her, smiling and relaxing along with the rest of the group, but she could tell she wasn't a simple creation of the unconsciousness.

"Hi Santa," She'd speak, though her gaze didn't inch off the other woman, her tone unusually flat, "I see you're doing well; i'm supposing this is your dream?"

She didn't get any closer to the group, standing mere feet away, "Who is that, by the way?"

Stiffly, she'd raise an arm to point at the woman. It wasn't that she had completely lost all feeling, but rather, there were so many buzzing and bumbling around the being of.. Whatever part of her mind this experience awakened, so many at once they were suffocating each other.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:56 pm
I Can't Talk Right Now [Caly/Santa] [DREAM] COMBINE2_e55df8615d0bd91c67d5f226542b807a-cutout

Santa seemed not to really notice anything. Not the way that Algos seemed to be calmly watching, that sweet smile that even Calypso would recognize, though potentially not in it's current, calmer form. The way that Ari DEFINITELY wouldn't seem quite as adoring as Caly knew her. There were how Santa saw these women after all. And of course, that mystery shark looking Solemn, but like she was still enjoying herself.

"We're enjoying the beach! This ain't no dream silly!" She chuckled out, standing up and rushing over to Caly to give the woman a Hug. Ajora smiled, standing up as the others faded away, as the focus of the dream shifted and thus the others simply vanished into nothing. Ajora slowly made her way over, head canting to the side. "I think you might be mistaken Caly. Surely someone such as you wouldn't be so callous as to tell a dreamer they were dreaming if they were. You have no idea what sort of effects that might have." She noted with a smirk.

Santa snorted, rolling her eyes and then throwing an arm around Ajora. "This is my sister! Sis, this is Calypso! The good one, not the mean one." She chimed before pausing. The beach suddenly......thinning. A frown showing up on Santa's face as she remembered that woman. The dream was fading, that sand starting to dissolve as Santa rubbed her eyes, letting out a groan. Something that caused Ajora to chuckle softly, glancing toward Calypso, smiling from ear to ear. "I suppose we'll have to be introduced another time. Have a wonderful night dear~"
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:16 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

"..Y-yeah, the beach..."

She'd mumble, not taking her eyes off of Ajora as the people within the scene shifted, watching those figments vanish as Santa directly engaged with her, all except Ajora. She wasn't fake, or else she likely would have been behaving the same way as the rest of those creations. Did Santa merely have another consciousness in her mind? Wouldn't be too strange considering the amount of souls an Arrancar is made up of, though she seemed to be a lot more than the flickering of some memory. Her head buzzed, her skin crawled when she heard the woman speak to her, indescribable feelings surfacing with that itch.

She didn't know why, but she hated was enamored by the sensation, rather than fearful or disturbed.

itsnotfair

"..The.. Mean one?" She was confused by Santa's referral. What did she mean by the 'good' one? Who was the mean one? However, it wasn't allowed to last - the dream was starting to disintegrate, sensing that sadness as Santa frowned, seeming to be remembering something, or.. Maybe someone? She'd look to Ajora, confusion and almost a sense of begging to her expression.

She didn't want to leave yet. She wasn't satisfied. But she knew no amount of begging was going to keep Santa asleep.

Above all, she didn't want to return to that trap within her own mind so soon..

"..I'm not going to have a wonderful night at all," She'd speak, "I was fine here."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum