Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie]

Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:51 pm
What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] - Page 2 Header8

SOPHIE GEISLEITT

"Beer?"

There was a pout at the suggestion like really? Beer was so gross, she'd never get why Naomi would find such an awful drink appealing or anyone for that matter. The sushi was whatever, when it came to food she was not particular about her food so ultimately she'd eat it regardless.

"Anyway, you and this Gavin boy? In Malaysia? All alone, sharing dining spots?"

She felt like the implication said everything she needed it to do.

ALBEDOCHIFFREN ADMIN | END POST

What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTWhat's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADWhat's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie]

Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:00 pm

NAOMI ETZEL | FIRST THERE

"One of these days, your tastebuds will grow as much as your body has."

Naomi let out an oddly chortle with her comment and lightly elbowed Sophie's waist, before activating her inner eye. Sophie, taking the bait at the mention of Gavin, flipped her trap card.

"Oho~, no worries, Gavin and I didn't do anything you and this person you're seeing has yet to do either. So, if you're that curious, why don't we run down the list, and I'll let you know?"

LAST OUT

What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:08 am

SOPHIE GEISLEITT

"My body was grown when you met me, thank you very much. You know, spending so much time thinking about me is weird right?"

She narrowed her eyes at Naomi suspiciously. It wasn't like she cared if she was a repressed homosexual or anything, just as long as her teasing didn't turn into outright affection. That would be so uncomfortable to have to deal with but back to the sudden assault of boy talk Sophie did look around bashfully for a second. It wasn't cool to do a reversal like that on her.

"Pfft. Given the way you try and remain distant and avoid forming relationships, I can't imagine it was a boyfriend and I don't imagine his pride in his Quincy heritage was up to snuff for you either so it probably wasn't anything serious."

Sophie seemed confident in her assessment and kept on walking. A little proud of her abductive reasoning frankly.

What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTWhat's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADWhat's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000What's Your Update? [Naomi, Sophie] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:01 am

"I can't help it, that's what love does to a woman."

Another chortle, and another, lighter nudge to Sophie's waist. Naomi put her free hand to her mouth and exaggerated gasp, giving Sophie a look of shock.

"My, you know me so well! But, you know Sophie, spending so much time thinking about me to know me that well is weird, right?

So, what about you, then? Is this person you're seeing something serious?"

LAST OUT

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:51 am

SOPHIE GEISLEITT

"You're gay."

She blurted out but kept to her guns by following it with a smirk. It wasn't like she was back out after she said it but quickly got back to thinking about how she should explain Alastair to Naomi, it wasn't like they had met before and maybe they wouldn't. Then again that was not unlikely either given the fact that her division often worked with the Sternritter.

"I think so. I think it's too early to be certain but he's really nice. He's kinda old fashioned if that makes sense but I kind of like that. I think his heritage is also decent as well so make sure you back off alright?"

A mix of a tease and also a serious comment, she didn't think Naomi would try something because that'd be silly for one and also it seemed farfetched for it to even happen in the case that she was that type of person. Didn't stop her from reaffirming that though.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:19 am

"Yes, yes, happy to spend time with a friend."

This was the kind of banter Naomi was always used to, enjoyed even. But, just as Sophie meant it, this sort of things was always in good fun.

"Oh? The way you make it sound, this really is something serious, huh? Old fashioned is good! It means he knows what he likes."

Not a moment too soon, Naomi saw the sign above an entryway and gently tugged on Sophie's arm to guide her into the building.

"Hey, c'mon now, heritage isn't as important as the individual's character. I'm hurt that you'd say that."

Naomi wore a childish pout, but continued on unperturbed.

"I know! Kurumi, from the floor below, she invited me to a house-warming party! She used to work as a clerk for the consulate's office in Japan, and recently moved to the City and joined the Vandenreich about a year ago. You should come too, and bring your friend with you."

LAST OUT

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:25 am

SOPHIE GEISLEITT

"Hey.. you know I don't like parties much unless I know them really well. Plus I have so much work and you know, I don't know if I want people to start talking and making rumours you know. It's kind of early."

She complained and debated, trying to get out of this crazy idea of Naomi's to go to a party. She bit her lip and tried to remain steadfast while getting lead into the store, well it couldn't be that bad. She just didn't care a lot about sushi or fish for that matter but a simple upbringing didn't mean that she said no to food based on not liking it.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:25 am

Normally, Naomi would coax her friends into going with her, playfully buttering them up and urging them to come along, but she also understood that it was important to pace a relationship to their needs. Maybe it just wasn't the right time for going to a social event together. Plus, it made Naomi just a tad giddy, to carry this little secret of her friend's.

"Alright, alright. I'll probably bother Reida to come with me instead, then."

As they walked through, bells rung to alert the staff that they entered. "Irasshaimase!" Along with their greeting, one of the staff pointed to an open table with two seats, and Naomi moved forward to take the seats, pulling both chairs back for herself and Sophie. She took off her coat, placed it on the back of her chair, and intended to take her bags and Sophie's to place it down neatly under their table.

"So? How long have you two been talking? Spare no detail~."

LAST OUT

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum