Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Working Five To Nine [Vee/Mazda] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Working Five To Nine [Vee/Mazda] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Working Five To Nine [Vee/Mazda] Empty Working Five To Nine [Vee/Mazda]

Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:31 pm
Working Five To Nine [Vee/Mazda] M4Pe3rP

VIVYAN "VEE" FAYE

Up bright and early, or rather dark and early, the sun hadn't even risen yet by time Vee had entered the training facility once more, letting out a yawn as she tipped to and fro, rubbing the sleepiness from her eyes as she'd place her bag in a locker, pull out a water bottle, and get herself in position for target practice.

She had adopted this early bird behavior for the past week or two, getting up far before most people would be in order to practice before her proper training and lessons for the day. One of these days she'd actually appear impressive, so she had to squeeze in as much practice with her reishi manipulation as she could.

Even if she didn't enjoy getting up before the sun did, she valued getting the practice in far more than her own comfort, but of course since Coordinator Eisfluch's intervening, she had paced herself a bit more, especially after looking into how nasty a deal completely frozen fingers were - definitely something that would end her career before she even started, then not only would she have to go back home, but back home with a nubby hand - not fun.

She'd look at the bangle she had been given so long ago, her sister had given her a real shot at practicing on her own when her father refused to even acknowledge her spirit, all because she didn't develop to his speed and taste. Well, meh to him, she had a chance here. Touching the ancient accessory, passed down and cared for by her family for however long, she'd speak softly,

"Those of you who aren't a total headache, hope you're cheering me on."

Focusing, that snowflake-like shape would arc off her wrist, and the dagger would form. Shot after shot, she'd take her time with each one of them, concentrating to her best ability, giving her a few seconds between shots to think and aim, and then threw. Some still didn't hit the target, but a few managed to stud the edges, a light layering of frost beginning to cover the wall as per usual, not that it was a problem - it dissolved after some time, she was certain nobody minded.

END | GONNA MAKE IT!
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Working Five To Nine [Vee/Mazda] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Working Five To Nine [Vee/Mazda] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Working Five To Nine [Vee/Mazda] Empty Re: Working Five To Nine [Vee/Mazda]

Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:19 pm
Working Five To Nine [Vee/Mazda] 3SJ4LLH

AHURA MAZDA

"Sub-par."

The light of Ahura Mazda rarely deigned to shine any more brightly on one mortal than another. It was his place to guide all people with an even hand, after all. But the role of a god was to bless those who merited blessing, to correct the paths of those who strayed. Naturally, the Wise Lord knew when best to do these things.

Stepping across the training room floor, as if he'd simply appeared from nowhere, Mazda looked down at the young woman before him as he spoke. It was not necessarily a condescending gesture, for there was no malice in it. But he was above her, both in height and in import.

"Your form is lacking, the effort you put forward wasted on underdeveloped technique. You run before you have yet learned to walk."

His judgement was swift, but sure. Mazda's deep baritone echoed through the place, to a degree which seemed beyond the area's scope. Few knew the true reason for his existence, of course, but that did not mean he would hide his glory from them.

"If your purpose for learning this is to serve the Vandenreich, then this current demonstration is simply untenable. You ought study the failings of your own form rather than merely stand here in idleness and hope your body learns to correct the mistake your mind is making."

END POST | OMNIPOTENCE GIVEN FORM

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Working Five To Nine [Vee/Mazda] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Working Five To Nine [Vee/Mazda] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:12 pm
Working Five To Nine [Vee/Mazda] M4Pe3rP

VIVYAN "VEE" FAYE

Vee physically twitched as the sudden voice behind her spooked her amidst her preparation to throw another knife, of which she awkwardly prevented from falling out of her hand with a swift grab with the other hand, her heart jolting as she near grabbed the blade in her fumble, sighing in relief as the weapon simply dissipated.

She would have turned and started fussing about how dangerous it was to startle someone holding extra sharp ice knives, but her tired annoyance was replaced with an instinctive awe as she had turned to look at who had entered, some glamorous looking gentleman who's very presence dominated the room, appearing squat out of nowhere.

Then again, that tongue of his was nowhere near as pretty as his appearance, laying judgement on her technique before even issuing a greeting. Her awe was somewhat dimmed with that annoyance, but remained regardless.

"...Well, i've kind of had to skip the walking step to get here in the first place," She'd state rather matter-of-factly, "Not my choice, but that's kind of how it went for me. That and I haven't met many people great with ice knives here.."

She looked a little visibly uncomfortable, eyes wide like a shocked animal, her hands trembling, but still went on speaking to him, "But, while you're going on judging me, could ya tell me exactly what i'm doing wrong? I've been trying to practice but it feels like i've barely budged since I got here."

END | GONNA MAKE IT!
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Working Five To Nine [Vee/Mazda] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Working Five To Nine [Vee/Mazda] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:01 pm

AHURA MAZDA

The young woman's lack of confidence made Mazda's gaze soften, just the faintest degree. Saplings did not grow under the sun's harshest gaze, and to create a barren waste was not his intention. Still, it was rather visibly apparent that she understood his place relative to hers, and he appreciated such respect, even if unspoken.

"Is there distinct difference between such a knife and any other? Do not waste your time seeking out something so specific. Build your understanding off of the knowledge of those who have similar mastery."

Her decision to ask directly for advice on how to improve certainly endeared her to Mazda. Seeking his wisdom on how one might improved was a mark of firm character, after all.

"Cease to focus on whether or not you will strike your target. You question yourself, doubt your ability. You are wasting your own time. Train your arm, perfect the form in itself. Your arm is unstable, for your intent is unsure, clouded by self-doubt. You will progress, yes, but at a pace scarcely worth speaking about if you continue on this path. Raise your head, affirm your being! Your life is wasted if it is lived half-heartedly!"

The last exclamations were spoken rather forcefully, Mazda's deep voice echoing through the whole area quite loudly. Despite the decidedly commanding nature of his words, however, his demeanor itself had not changed, the aura about him no different than the gentle sunshine of a spring day.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:22 am
Working Five To Nine [Vee/Mazda] ZGBwypB

VIVYAN "VEE" FAYE

Vee merely looked to the side and softly shrugged; she honestly wasn't aware of any knife users as of now, though she had only been here such a short time. Sure, she wasn't the strongest, maybe even things would change as she got better, but right now she was just trying to figure out how to make the most out of the little daggers she could muster, even if they burned the hell out of her hand. If she could make them, then she could improve - she belonged here.

Her expression had a bit of uncertainty as the strange glowing man actually went on to properly answer her, sorta... Well, at least he didn't double down on the criticism like Da certainly would have.

"...Okay..." She'd tilt her head, looking a little puzzled by all the stress on her mentality versus her actual throwing, looking back to the target. Well, her bull rushing it wasn't working out super well, so it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot, right?

With a deep exhale, she would reach her arm out once more, that snowflake-like collection of reishi forming around her wrist as it would yet again form a dagger in her hand, feeling the intense dry chill of the weapon on her skin.

"Okay... Alright... I can do this..." She'd murmur under her breath.

I'm here now.

Da was wrong, Mum was wrong. This weapon is proof of it.

I'm not useless. I'm not worthless. I'm not better off being like Mum, stuck in a house all day.

I can be a Sternritter. I will be a Sternritter. And no difficulty is going to stop me..!

With her final thought, she would part her lips, her expression changed to that of determination as her arm rose up, her grip firm on the handle of the knife,

"I'm Vivyan Faye, and I WILL be a Sternritter!"

She'd yell loud and proud, as she would put force into the throw, the knife cutting through the air with certainty until it struck it's target - nowhere near the center, but despite hitting more towards the outer edge, it dug much further into it's target than it's fellow, slowly dissipating creations, a crackling thin layer of ice and frost instantly forming around the spot it hit, versus the lighter brushing of frost the others created.

She looked surprised when she saw the result, blinking softly before a smile formed on her face, whipping her head to look at the strange man, pointing at the knife,

"Look, look! It went in deeper that time! Hah!"

Then the stinging cold of her hand set in, which prompted her to rub her hand, softly muttering an 'ow' or two as she'd chuckle softly.

END | GONNA MAKE IT!
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:57 pm

AHURA MAZDA

Ah, how pride swelled in Mazda's chest to see her so filled with confidence, to see the fruits of her labor and the joy which self-affirmation brought. Such was the benevolent nature of the sun, after all, to rejoice in the gladness of those who lived below it. As Vivyan held her hand and expressed pain, Mazda simply stepped forward and took her hand in his, speaking out in his divine tongue that shook even the foundations of the world around him.

Of course, he used it only to warm her hands, such a mundane thing that he would hardly have even needed to use such power for it. But he, the mercy that outshone sick truths, would of course show the appropriate kindness to one who had taken his words to heart.

"Take heart, for no matter the distance between yourself and your aim, the light of the sun shall accompany you always, so long as you but ask for aid."

The warmth of Mazda's hands, and of the aura around him, were both aligned with the warmth of his smile. After all, it was his natural place as a god to show the love he felt for all who lived upon the Earth. Those who strove for improvement, for greatness, were those he wished to bestow the most upon. Whether or not they were capable of such on their own was inconsequential to him. He would reward them as was fitting for their effort.

"I have told you to carry yourself proudly, to live with all your heart. But do not deign to cut short whatever potential your life may hold by asking more of your body than is fair. Know your limits, and grow them further, but do not allow ambition or frustration to push you too far beyond those limits and destroy those paths you may yet walk."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:19 pm

VIVYAN "VEE" FAYE

"Oh wait, its fine-" She was about to reassure the strange man that she could warm her own hand up just fine, only to swiftly be silenced by his strange words that shook the very facility. Sheesh did this guy throw his weight around or what? How had she never heard or seen him before? Well... She WAS only here a few weeks, not totally mind-blowing she hadn't heard of everybody important or spectacular yet... But at the same time, the guy literally glowed.

Her eyes were wide with shock and intrigue as she felt her hand actually.. Get warmer? It wasn't like Alastair's heat where he simply emitted it from his hands, this guy spoke before anything happened... Now she was just interested in what he even said and how the heck he did that, eyes glowing with interest paired with a half smile on her face as she met his gaze.

"..Uh, are you meant to be the sun, or..?" She'd ask, looking a little puzzled as she was clearly trying to make proper sense of what he was trying to say, which she took just fine as inspirational, so her confusion was quickly softened with a sense of pride and joy.

"Yeah! I kinda got that lecture already, about pushing my body too hard. But.. It's kind of hard to work around 'have to touch the weapon that freezes up my hand'. Which sucks cause, my siblings didn't have weapons like that, so why me?! Feels like I get the short stick sometimes, but that's okay, I try to figure my way around it... I mean, unless you have some idea on how I could get around the whole, frozen hands thing. Don't think i'm strong enough to do much aside from form it."

She'd chuckle, but then suddenly perked up in realization, "Oh- wait! Ah sheesh I almost forgot to introduce myself! Vivyan Faye, recruit! Nice to meet your acquaintance, mister...?"

END | GONNA MAKE IT!
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:57 am

AHURA MAZDA

Mazda was willing, for now, to forgive the young woman's ignorance, if for no other reason than his existence was one which Shirohime demanded not be so openly known. Of course, he agreed with her logic on the matter, that knowledge of his presence would put the Vandenreich and its people into tremendous danger, and disrupt many of their plans.

Still, there was some faint displeasure in the back of his mind.

"In time, you will certainly grow such that you need not worry about these trivialities. Your body will harden itself, and your spirit will grow to match. Measures of cold even well beyond what you may currently command will seem as though they are nothing more than a gentle spring breeze. Such is the way of power in this world."

Anyone could grow powerful, could turn their body and their soul into a weapon far beyond anything that could be given to them. Mazda had, however briefly, contemplated blessing this young woman, but she did not need his assistance. There was ample fire within her of her own accord, and such pleased him.

"It is a pleasure, young Vivyan. I am Ahura Mazda, the mercy which outshines sick truths."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:04 pm

VIVYAN "VEE" FAYE

Vivyan seemed absolutely enthralled by the strange man's words, an obvious glowing smile on her face as he looked to what she could be, rather than being another person hammering down on reminding her of what she is. Since she's gotten here she'd managed to meet people who actually wanted to see her grow, unlike her family who collectively decided she didn't have what it takes, and were intent on just shuffling her off into a housewife role rather than anything of her own. They had given up on her so quickly, but she knew, she knew she belonged here, and the further encouragement just pushed her to do better, try harder.

Though, she did blink at the rather strange name given; Ahura Mazda? She hadn't run into anyone with a name like that before - sounded grand, which was fitting given the man seemed to literally ooze the word 'presence' with that earth-shaking speech and way he carried himself. Was the complete opposite of what she knew, her family acting more like low-lying subordinates for a mightier-than-they kingdom, rather than trying to be more than what their ancestors wrote for them.

"..S-so, Ahura Mazda," She almost stumbled on the name, but reassured herself, "Are you a part of the Vandenreich? I'd be surprised if a.. Man, like you wasn't. What branch are you a part of? What brought someone like you you here?"

END | GONNA MAKE IT!
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:03 am

AHURA MAZDA

It pleased him, to see Vivyan so enraptured by his speech and by his presence. Precious few people understood the value of his existence, it seemed, and so even one person who showed the due respect was overwhelmingly welcome.

"I serve where the Vandenreich requires most. I am beholden to no branch and to only the word of the Grandmaster and his trusted advisor."

Of course, Mazda did not actually respect said Grandmaster in the slightest, but his aims and those of his dear Shirohime still overlapped in the entirety. If something needed to be done their account, then he would certainly do it without any hesitation.

"I am here only so as to bring light to the world, to show its people a future far greater than what they now know. It pleases me to know that there are others who might join me in this cause, that, if nothing else, the Vandenreich is home to those few sensible enough to see the truth of the current state of affairs."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum