Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
She Is As Living Fire [Kasha, Kimitsuki] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999She Is As Living Fire [Kasha, Kimitsuki] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

She Is As Living Fire [Kasha, Kimitsuki] - Page 2 Empty Re: She Is As Living Fire [Kasha, Kimitsuki]

Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:46 pm
She Is As Living Fire [Kasha, Kimitsuki] - Page 2 Header2

KOIZUMI KASHA

Personal guard of the Captain Commander, hmm. Kasha's expression aiming sliding off into his thoughts, a personal guard who was neither shinigami nor of soul society. The implications, did she not trust her own shinigami or mayhaps she wanted to attempt to reassure her position on Earth that she was still aware and in need of them.

"I see, well that sure is a tremendous undertaking. You must be quite the incredible individual for such a position."

He said offerring a compliment while waiting for his tea to arrive, a little impatient since having something to sip on would be incredibly comforting right now while he did his best to navigate this situation. Did he seem weird? He hoped he didn't seem peculiar.

FLOWING FLAME-LIKE BIRD | END POST

She Is As Living Fire [Kasha, Kimitsuki] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
She Is As Living Fire [Kasha, Kimitsuki] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTShe Is As Living Fire [Kasha, Kimitsuki] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADShe Is As Living Fire [Kasha, Kimitsuki] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
She Is As Living Fire [Kasha, Kimitsuki] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999She Is As Living Fire [Kasha, Kimitsuki] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

She Is As Living Fire [Kasha, Kimitsuki] - Page 2 Empty Re: She Is As Living Fire [Kasha, Kimitsuki]

Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:29 pm
She Is As Living Fire [Kasha, Kimitsuki] - Page 2 L0Imfce

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

Was she really incredible...? Kimitsuki wasn't so sure, frankly speaking. Indeed, she was powerful. Indeed, she was chosen out of all of her other peers; some of which outweighed her in rank. But she was indeed chosen. She couldn't say why or how, but she did know she was happy to be so close to Abalia; so close to Abalia's family, the children. It warmed her heart and made the Danava quite happy with her current lot in life. To be so close to Abalia, to the children she had known for longer than most, kept the Danava happy every day; even if her occasional forays to visit a friend of hers that could only remain in the world of the living tore her away from them on the rare occasion. However, she turned herself once more to what Kasha had said, smiling gently at him.

"Perhaps... I can't rightly say whether I am or am not incredible. I believe that would be far too... mmm... arrogant. I leave such statements to others who decide to honor me with such titles. But I thank you for the compliment. I know not if I was found incredible by our dear Head Captain, but I am still glad to be by her side."

As Kimi spoke, Kasha's tea arrived. Of course, it was exactly what he ordered. After all, if he was a regular, such things were simple for them. Meanwhile, Kimitsuki calmly directed her attention to her own arriving drink, instead of the water she had been indulging in meanwhile. After a polite amount of time to allow Kasha to enjoy his tea, Kimitsuki also enjoying her own tea without waiting for it to cool too much, the Danava once more directed her attention to Kasha and gave him a gentle smile.

"If I may ask, Kasha, where might you work in the Soul Society?"

END POST | THE LIBERATED FLAME
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
She Is As Living Fire [Kasha, Kimitsuki] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999She Is As Living Fire [Kasha, Kimitsuki] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:49 pm

KOIZUMI KASHA

It would be a lie to say that he was thinking about the tea, he could've been drinking water right now and it'd be no different. There wasn't an iota of his attention on what was going into his mouth while he focused on Kimitsuki and thought about what she said. Every word was something to take to commit to his memory with the same enthusiasm that a person might put into trying to raise embers into a fire.

"I am a recent graduate of the Shin'o Academy, a member of the Fifth Division presently. "

He wanted to say more, probe for more and everything in between but it felt difficult to think about what to say. There was more thought he had to commit to every response than other ones, it was a completely foreign thing for him to experience and she was the only cause.

"You're..."

What was he going to say? Something about her but at the same time it should be said right and he drifted off into thought while looking down at the half-empty tea cup to try and finish the sentence that he'd started before he knew what to say.

She Is As Living Fire [Kasha, Kimitsuki] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTShe Is As Living Fire [Kasha, Kimitsuki] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADShe Is As Living Fire [Kasha, Kimitsuki] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
She Is As Living Fire [Kasha, Kimitsuki] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999She Is As Living Fire [Kasha, Kimitsuki] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:02 pm

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

Kimitsuki wasn't wholly paying attention to the attentions of Kasha, who seemed to be taking in her every detail like she was a fine painting to be appreciated; his attention so focused, it was only thanks to how aloof the Danava of Fire could be that she took no heed from his intense attentions. While she too was listening to Kasha, it was likely her interest of noting every word was not the same. However, Kimitsuki still did listen and absorb information; nodding gently as he spoke about how he was a recent graduate of Shin'o academy. From what Kimi knew, it was basically a school for Shinigami; but that was the essential limit of her knowledge. However, she knew relatively well enough of the fifth division; as she was present a few times Abalia dealt with matters pertaining to the other divisions aside from the first.

Soon, however, Kasha spoke in a very brief way. He said naught but one word; 'You're'. It confused her. What was he preparing to say, and why did he halt? Even a Liberated Flame like Kimi could tell that Kasha was in deep, deep thought. He contemplated the depths of what he was to say to Kimitsuki, and how exactly to word it properly so that he expressed his thoughts in earnest. Regardless, it did nothing more than further confuse her as the silence was prolonged from seconds, to possibly even minutes before Kimitsuki gently broached the silence.

"I'm what, Kasha? Is something on your mind or bothering you?"

There was some small concern in her voice. She may not have the same care for Kasha as she might for Abalia or Hiroi, but she still did have some basic worry in her being to worry about those around her. Besides, Kasha seemed pleasant enough that she had enough reason to be somewhat worried about his welfare; and especially about what he might be about to say to Kimitsuki.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:10 am

KOIZUMI KASHA

"You're very pretty."

He thought about how to word it or express it poetically but frankly they all fell short to the simplicity of his response, he could have said most beautiful woman he'd laid eyes on which may in part have been what embodied her very existence but that fell short. A pointless thing to take into consideration and take away from the fact that she was just that, pretty.

Kasha reached forward and tried to take a cool sip, ignoring the fact that his cheeks certainly held a bit of redness to them.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:38 pm

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

The compliment was rather unexpected, truthfully. Indeed, she was used to people treating her in certain ways because of her looks, but never so forward. However, due to Kimitsuki's own rather lack of skill in the realm of romance and understanding the intentions of others with such subjects, she simply believed that Kasha was being nice. Of course that was not true, at least not wholly. His intention in the claim was to be far more flirtatious, farm more implying his desire for Kimitsuki. It didn't fall on deaf ears, she appreciated the compliment. However, she misinterpreted it completely.

Such reasons were why Kimi gave Kasha a warm, well meaning, smile as she nodded at him in silent thanks for the compliment. Even as she did not speak, it would likely become very plain to Kasha that she had somehow missed the full intentions of his compliment. Kasha may not know Kimi well, but even for him it should be plain to tell how obvious it was that Kimi was oblivious to the facets of romance, flirting, and love. However, she still did at least understand the compliment in it's most basic meaning and still maintained her warm smile.

"Thank you, Kasha. You're quite good looking yourself, albeit I can't say I know quite the right way to return such a kind complement. Nevertheless, I thank you, Kasha."

She smiled again, and then returned to her own tea, barely noticing the scarlet shade that now adorned Kasha's cheeks. Indeed, she was wholly oblivious to the entire fact that Kasha had taken a liking to her. Even as Kagutsuchi was bemused by the situation, Kimitsuki continued to take little notice. Kimi was, simply, inept in the facets of love and flirting. Hopefully, Kasha would not interpret her lack of capacity with the situation at hand poorly.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum