Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Familiar Ground [Lerna, Magnolia] Left_bar_bleue0/0Familiar Ground [Lerna, Magnolia] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Familiar Ground [Lerna, Magnolia] Empty Familiar Ground [Lerna, Magnolia]

Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:04 am
Familiar Ground [Lerna, Magnolia] HEADER_Dc71vjTUwAAb7PE

The Rukongai.
She had memories of the place, from ages past, what was MOSt surreal was that nobody gave her a second glance. As she made her way through the place, adjusting the new academy student Uniform as she finally found the spot that had been designated by Magnolia, the woman who was partially responsible for her being able to even enjoy such an endeavor.

She took a slow, steady breath and put on a smile. It was equal parts exciting and somewhat terrifying. But she forced herself to relax. After all, she belonged here now, didn't she? She looked out into the sea of faces and waited to see the familiar mirror to her own face. She had to admit that it felt almost cliche that she would grow so close to the woman who looked exactly like her, but this was where she was.

A soft sigh escaping her as she took a moment to lean back against the wall of the building, at the very least it was..... nice .... and clean-smelling here. There was something untouched about the place, a pugnance that the world of the living had. At least she'd enjoy the wait.
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Familiar Ground [Lerna, Magnolia] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Familiar Ground [Lerna, Magnolia] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Familiar Ground [Lerna, Magnolia] Empty Re: Familiar Ground [Lerna, Magnolia]

Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:55 pm

Since coming back from her travels across the many realms of this reality, Magnolia had been falling back into the familiarity of life in the seireitei. She had been catching up on the paperwork she was required to do as Vice-Captian of Realm Enforcement, and spending time with her girlfriend, Shuten Suika. Today however, she had a different task, and had cleared everything out to spend time with one person, Lerna.

To stay it had started off well, when she was running late due to being indecisive on what kimono she wanted to wear, would’ve been an understatement, however finally she found herself on the busy Rukongai street, the perpetual sunless light of the soul society’s day slightly glaring above her causing her to put a hand over her eyes as she scanned for the person she was looking for.

”Hey!”

Magnolia’s voice cut over the constant murmurr of those passing by in their own conversations as she found Lerna who was leaning against a wall, there was a warmth, and exuberance in her tone, matching the brief smile that lit up her face as she waded through the crowd to make her way over to the woman who looked like looking in a mirror in terms of just how frighteningly alike they looked.

”Sorry that I’m running behind schedule, hopefully you didn’t wait too long?”

Magnolia smiled again, more sheepish as she cupped the back of her neck for a moment with her right hand. Her eyes moving down to take in Lerna’s Shino Academy uniform, the smile widening as she spoke once more.

”So, I see you got in, congratulations! How’ve you been holding up so far? I know i’ve been a bit busy, and haven’t checked in on you as much as i wanted to.”

Magnolia spoke candidly, after all, she had been the one to bring Lerna over to the soul society, and had given her a reccomendation to Shino-Academy, and she took the well-being of her friend very seriously, and wanted to make sure that she was adjusting well to life in the soul society.

Familiar Ground [Lerna, Magnolia] LzZCuy7
Familiar Ground [Lerna, Magnolia] BtXe12b
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Familiar Ground [Lerna, Magnolia] Left_bar_bleue0/0Familiar Ground [Lerna, Magnolia] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Familiar Ground [Lerna, Magnolia] Empty Re: Familiar Ground [Lerna, Magnolia]

Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:26 pm
Familiar Ground [Lerna, Magnolia] HEADER_Dc71vjTUwAAb7PE

Lerna almost jumped a little when she heard that voice, turning abruptly before putting on a smile as she spotted Magnolia, standing up straight and offering a wave as the other woman showed up and then checked out her digs. "Sure seems that way. Got accepted into the academy and everything. And uhhh, it's actually been really good! I actually had the Ritual to receive my Zanpaku'to last week." She pointed out as she gently gestured toward the bound weapon on her hip, which slept in it's sheath. The sword itself seemed....pretty unremarkable, but that's how things always were right? "And nah, that's fine. You're a Vice Captain and all that so I kinda hardly expected you to check up on me or any of that jazz. Still, I'm glad I was able to get a hold of you still." She noted with a light smile, honestly a little relieved to get to see the woman again. And much more clothed this time.

"So what about you? Aside from just Lieutenant duties, have you had anything interesting happen since I last saw ya?" She ventured with a tilt of her head, curious about what sort of things would occupy such a woman's time. And mostly because she honestly didn't really have much to show for her her own stuff. She only barely began shino academy classes, and though she was catching on fairly quickly, there hadn't exactly been a ton to actually progress into. Even if her Zanpaku'to had been ....well a little weird. But she'd get to that later, if at all.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum