Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Woah, Nice Legs [Murasaki, Yoruichi] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Woah, Nice Legs [Murasaki, Yoruichi] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Woah, Nice Legs [Murasaki, Yoruichi] Empty Woah, Nice Legs [Murasaki, Yoruichi]

Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:33 pm
Woah, Nice Legs [Murasaki, Yoruichi] NsOqTkn

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

Despite all the usual duties of Captaincy, Murasaki always made sure to keep up with the single class she taught at Shin'o Academy. It was the highest level of zanjutsu, reserved for those students whose aptitude for the zanpakuto was so significant, either through skill or sheer talent, that in the past they likely would have been seen as potential captains. Now, of course, simply achieving Bankai was not enough to justify the position, and Murasaki always made a point to elaborate on that to those few students who were allowed to attend her once-weekly class.

"Don't ever think you're entitled to anything your zanpakuto can do just because it's a part of you. It's still somethin' you've got to respect, somethin' with a will and a personality. You might hear a lot of people say they wanna master a zanpakuto, but if ya ever think that way, you're already on the wrong track."

Given the fact that Murasaki's class had only a few students, she tended to hold it almost as more of a discussion forum than a traditional lecture. It was simply her and the few students sat in a circle, one of her legs crossed casually over the other as she explained these topics. It was getting near the end of the class, so she wanted to wind things down. No sense in starting up on one of the more intricate topics now when they'd be leaving in a few minutes, right?

END POST | THE WAY OF THE SWORD

Last edited by Rawk on Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Woah, Nice Legs [Murasaki, Yoruichi] Left_bar_bleue0/0Woah, Nice Legs [Murasaki, Yoruichi] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Woah, Nice Legs [Murasaki, Yoruichi] Empty Re: Woah, Nice Legs [Murasaki, Yoruichi]

Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:06 pm
Woah, Nice Legs [Murasaki, Yoruichi] HEADER_0656-012

She was aware of Murasaki to say the least. Saying nothing of the fact that she was the opffspring of one of her former squad members whom she'd actually been rather fond of, it was something to be said of just how much the woman had managed to accomplish since her return. Indeed, in some ways she wondered if she herself might have had a story similar to the girl had she ever more .....properly returned from the world of the living. Probably not, but that didn't mean it wasn't an entertaining thing to muse about.

It was JUST the sort of whim-bound notion that had drawn Yoruichi to specifically make her way to the woman's little exclusive class.

She happened to slip into the room in the very moment that Murasaki seemed to have been in the midst of making a point. She silently had slid the door open and shifted into the room with practiced quietness. Her Spiritual pressure suppressed by sheer habit, and honestly her presence too was concealed almost entirely. She was, quite idly, in gremlin mode as she made sure to slip into the room such that the ONLY person who would be aware of her presence would be Murasaki. The students, quite entertainingly, hanging on the woman's every word...or ....whatever aspect they were fixated on. None but Murasaki would get to see the woman slink silently into the classroom and slide into a (thankfully) unoccupied seat in the back and watching with calm, placid attention, even gesturing for Murasaki to continue if she seemed like she was stopping due to her presence. With every intention of simply playing the silent observer to whatever remained of the lesson itself.

Some.... itty bitty tiny part of herself, just ...you know...maybe 30%, was bemused by the possibility that perhaps her presence would make the woman nervous. But more likely, she imagined the woman would continue on and she'd get to see the woman in action as it were. Another, more non-literal part of herself actually snorted in the back of her mind.

Nyanya nya nyayanya.

Did Yaseineko actually talk in that way? Not in the slightest, but that WAS the extent of the meaning she derived from Perhaps you could learn something from this woman. As far as she was concerned, Yaaseineko MAY as well have just nya'd annoyingly, but she paid attention none the less. Bonus points that perhaps Yas would need a little LESS pampering this evening. Unlikely, but a girl could hope.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Woah, Nice Legs [Murasaki, Yoruichi] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Woah, Nice Legs [Murasaki, Yoruichi] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Woah, Nice Legs [Murasaki, Yoruichi] Empty Re: Woah, Nice Legs [Murasaki, Yoruichi]

Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:06 am

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

Oh. Well that was weird, to put things real lightly. It was already strange enough if anyone decided to just drop in on this class, but if you'd told Murasaki to come up with a list of people she thought might do that, Yoruichi Shihoin was probably near the very bottom. As far as Murasaki knew, she'd been completely MIA for a pretty long time now.

"Anyway, we oughta wrap this up before I keep ya for too long, I'm not one of those teachers that'll make everyone stay for like half an hour just so I can lecture about somethin'. Remember what we talked about, and don't go slackin' on your thesis!"

Honestly, Murasaki sometimes wondered how she'd even managed to stick around as a teacher, but people did seem adamant that she was good at it. If they thought so, she wouldn't argue, and she obviously enjoyed helping people to understand their zanpakuto as much as possible. But that wasn't really what was important now, and as she stood from her own chair, shooing her students out, she greeted Yoruichi with a hand on her hip.

"Ya know, it's a little rude to pop in on a class unannounced, but I get the feelin' you've got enough to talk about that I won't be too annoyed with ya. Doubt you're here for a zanjutsu lesson, huh?"

Grinning amusedly, Murasaki got to picking up her papers and the like, straightening up the room with a relaxed air that seemed almost at odds with how quickly she could have done something this simple. Besides, little things like this made good opportunities for casual conversation.

"So, whatcha got to tell me that's important for the Earth Affiliation Captain to know?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Woah, Nice Legs [Murasaki, Yoruichi] Left_bar_bleue0/0Woah, Nice Legs [Murasaki, Yoruichi] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:58 am

The tail end of the lesson turned out to be coming sooner than she'd expected and she let out a little humm as she peeled herself up from the seat and stood up as the students filed out of the room, stretching her back just a little before smiling when Murasaki approached her with a fairly calm demeanor! All the same, Yoruichi's brows perked up and she wound up folding her arms over her chest as she gave a VERY serious look, eyes dead set with the sort of professional disamusement that she had used often in the past. . "I was curious, this is, after all, one of the most exclusive classes in the Shino Academy. I admit I expected it to be more structured." She noted dully, walking toward Murasaki and pausing only a very short distance away to seemingly look her over incredulously as if she was suddenly just as she had been five hundred years ago.

And just as suddenly, she broke out into a big, beaming smile, stance relaxing as she leaned in and raised a hand to funnel her mouth secretively. "But the truth is I actually don't have anything I wanted to talk to you about!" Possibly causing whiplash with that jarring transition of tones and her potentially dizzying reply. All the while, Yoruichi idly began to circle around the class, before ultimately parking herself back into one of the seats and gesturing for Murasaki to do the same. "I DID consider thinking of something to ask you, but then I realized that that would mean asking you something related to my Zanpakuto. And that would involve telling you about my Zanpakuto. And if I did THAT, we''d have to find a replacement for you." She chuckled in clear jest. The kind of calm, casual jest that some found endearing, and others found terrifying given the context of who this woman once was, and the fact that it was hard to tell when Yoruichi was being serious.

"But more seriously, I have to admit I was also just sortof curious as to what you taught around here. Especially given the harsh criteria for qualifying for the class." SHE definitely wouldn't even qualify for the class, to say the slightest. "Especially when I found out that it was being taught by the Daughter of one of my subordinates from the old days. Whom should stop Sulking around and come visit me, bye the way." She raised her voice just a little as she glanced around. Of course she herself knew that Midori wasn't actually around with a fair level of certainty, or at least she felt as much. Zero Division DID always have it's ways, so it didn't hurt to put that out there in case Midori WAS they type to helicopter. That girl always DID have an over-invested interest in when she was being talked about. Well... then again she supposed it was normal to be over-interested in when your superior would talk about you, so maybe Yoruichi just had a skewed view of that from her,

Pause. Glance. Ah right, she was talking to Murasaki.
"But like I said, afraid I'm gonna have to disappoint you. I just wanted to say Hi, no official business, serious conversations, or surprise kidney donations for you this evening." She assured the woman brightly.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:32 am

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

Most probably would have been thrown off by the way Yoruichi carried herself, but she had a leg or two up on other people in this situation. The first was simply having heard stories of the woman, both from her mother and from others who had worked with her. The second, though, was just that Murasaki herself was rather similar to Yoruichi, and took this sort of flighty speech in stride. Not that she actually realized that herself, of course, she just found it pretty easy to keep up.

"Well I don't really have time to teach anything easier to get into. I'd love to share all my secrets with the whole academy, honestly, but I think it'll be a while before that happens. Maybe when I retire."

Of course, retirement wasn't even on the radar for Murasaki. Far too much to be done, and she wasn't even close to achieving the one goal she'd always set out for. And hey, these days it seemed like it was more and more in reach.

"If you wanna talk to mom, she's been around the Seireitei for a while now. Think she's staying at the Onyx Fountain Inn, but I dunno what she's really up to other than hangin' out. I know she said she came down here for the funeral and all, but she's been here a while. Somethin' tells me there's more we're missin'."

But that wasn't Murasaki's place to question, that much she knew. She'd grown up around the Zero Division, at least enough to know that asking those kinds of questions was more asking for trouble than anything else.

"Ah well. I'm not tryin' to talk about that kinda stuff if you're not, either, but I do wanna hear about where you've been the past couple years if you're down to talk about it."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:23 pm
Woah, Nice Legs [Murasaki, Yoruichi] HEADERHOL_0154-010

Yoruichi quirked a brow slightly at Murasaki and smiled, pleased to see the girl rolling with the punches as it were. The information about someone as important as a member of Zero Division just being around Soul Society was not new, but what WAS interesting was hat Murasaki was keeping tabs on the woman. Or rather, the woman was simply AROUND enough that Murasaki had become aware of her persisting presence. Yoruichi herself stuck her tongue out and made a brief face of pouting for half a second before lightly itching her cheek with a nail. "I suppose I should catch up with her at some point about a few things. Her being a member of the zero division does drag things a little. I imagine you know what I mean. You get to know someone, they get into a new position. I remember when Your Mother was just this little squeaky thing that was showin her stuff in my squad. Cute lil thing she was." She hummed, despite the fact that Midori probably wasn't 'cute' or 'little' by the time she'd actually BEEN in her squad. But Yoruichi certainly used those descriptors anyway.

"And now she's a part of Zero Division. Bleh." She sighed before pausing, those bright piercing eyes shifting toward Murasaki as the subject took a bit of a shift. A brow popping up in brief contemplation before she put on a light and casual smile. "OH! Well admittedly I was taking care of some business. A few things that the Gotei was a bit too busy to deal with. You probably didn't even hear much about me, given the sheer number of people who just sortof vanished amidst all that stuff." She murmured, just offhandedly talking about the Demon Incursion like it was just some, eh, thing that happened.

"I can't really go into like, the nitty gritty details or anything. Not yet. But long story short I was reminded of a .....young....more dashing....less......blinded by bureaucracy Byakuya Kuchiki. Before the days of his subtle sashay into quasi-dementia and geriatric care." None of this was true. Probably. Maybe. Honestly she just enjoyed annoying the man. Oh she's still talking! "- And I was struck by a particular memory back during his younger days in which after having stolen the sash to his Obi right off his waist, the little scamp went and shouted something about ...... the devil... and suggesting something to the effect that I might enjoy the neighborhoods down in hell. So I did!" Yep, just dropping that. "Not as hot as you'd think, bye the bye. Did NOT get the Tan I was hoping for."
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:41 am

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Well, I didn't get back until a couple years ago, and you were already gone by then. So was everyone else, seems like."

Of course, unlike many of the other Shinigami currently with the Gotei, Murasaki lacked much of the typical disdain for the situation surrounding Demon Incursion. She understood professionally that it had been a complete failure of the leadership, of course, and she wouldn't ever speak fondly of the time. But she was a girl who hadn't really had much in the way of personal attachment to the Gotei, and for whom the idea of delineating by racial lines was far from acceptable. To her, it almost seemed like Demon Incursion had been a failure of everyone, not just the leadership.

She'd never say that, though.

"Down in hell? Geez, you're getting all over the place. I try not to worry about their situation, even if I do technically worry about the other realms I know that's uh...well, a complicated issue, puttin' it real lightly. Besides, not much I need to be worrying about with it, so it's not somethin' I'm trying to start an incident over. Find anything fun down there?"

Of course, there was nothing fun down in hell, and Murasaki knew that much. She'd heard enough about the place to know that. But she was more than a little bit interested in what Yoruichi might have actually found there.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:41 pm

Yoruichi nodded sagely and folded her arms, goodness there was a lot Murasaki would have missed out on. She had to admit she wasn't the clearest on what had been going on in soul society around that time, she'd practically come in late to the party and just had a surge of will to DO something about all that shit. And truth be told, it had been more with the authority of her family than as any position she might have within the Gotei. As such? Her family was really the authority behind the action, not the gotei itself. Hm, that actually reminded her. She'd need to speak to Chidori about all of this as well. Right? That was actually a tough question. This was some rough subject material to pounce on the girl. She'd have to learn about this stuff eventually but ....still.

She let her gaze flick back to Murasaki and a smirk crossed her lips playfully. "It was what you'd expect. A damn wild time." She noted before pouting. "You gotta be careful asking about those things though, I don't need you getting mixed up in Noble House nonsense. Your Mother would have a stroke if she knew I was talking to you about this stuff. So forget I mentioned any of it. Don't want your Old Aunt Yoruichi getting in trouble with your mom now do you?" she grinned, as if she would care about THAT. Well actually yes because she was rather fond of Midori, but all the same, she was messing around. "What about you? Anything interesting been happening in the world of the living?" She decided to change the subject a little. She was aware of Murasaki's abnormal familiarity with the place, given the stories about her, but more than that it was more or less her job. "I hear stuff's been kinda perilous down there. Feels weird to not be all tangled up in world of the living stuff after five hundred years." She murmured a bit ruefully. She'd definitely missed the place.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:29 am

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Psh, you kiddin? I bet mom would think it was hilarious if I got tied up in all that. Not like the noble houses exactly had a great opinion of me anyway, she'd probably get a kick out of them havin' to deal with me. 'Course, I can't say I care too much about it either way. The head of the Koizumi and I've talked now n' then, my...well, I guess she'd be my aunt, but callin' her that's weird."

Honestly, the politics of the nobles didn't so much irritate Murasaki as they did just generally avoid her notice. If she wanted to care about how things had gone with them, she would probably be pretty mad, but being mad was a huge waste of her energy and focus, so there wasn't much point in that. Besides, it definitely didn't ever make you happy.

"World of the living's kinda been getting better. We got Shadow Fall out, and that was pretty nice, but since then it's all been just tension with basically everyone, ya know? Gotei barely steps in down there. The Captain Commander wants us to focus on just maintaining the cycle and the balance, not as much on actually maintaining general order down there. I think if we give the Vandenreich too much wiggle room we're gonna end up running into trouble. I don't think it's a good idea, but I'm not in charge."

Murasaki normally wouldn't have been so candid on the topic, but she was fairly certain that few people would actually cause any issues when she said it to someone as prestigious as Yoruichi. Besides, that was assuming anyone was even listening in, and the last place Murasaki suspected any surveillance was a small, out of the way classroom late in the day.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:16 pm
Woah, Nice Legs [Murasaki, Yoruichi] HEADER_0157-007

Yoruichi Shihoin | Official gotei Oneesan

Yoruichi couldn't help but smirk just a little at Murasaki's views on her mother, a little chuckle escaping her as she let her fingers gently drum along her forearm, canting her head to the side as she imagined such a situation. She could see where Murasaki was coming from, but she also imagined the woman might be ...leery at the very least about Murasaki getting involved with nobles given their experience, BOTH their past experiences. Or maybe Yoruichi was just overthinking it. She paused, eyes darting to the Captain before she quirked a brow. "What's wrong with calling her aunt? I think it's nice. Don't you think so, Aunt Murasaki?" She asked, a cheeky grin splaying across her lips as she promptly gave it a try herself. "I dunno kinda rolls off the tongue nicely. Or do you just not like feeling younger?" She mused haphazardly, not even bothering to put too much thought into the subject. No no no, thought was for work and shit, she was just enjoying pushing buttons and seeing what happened.

The woman's opinion on the world of the living, however, DID make her tilt her head. "Oh? I have to say I wouldn't have expected that sort of answer from you. What is it that you think will happen if the Vandenreich are left to their own devices? Or ... more interestingly: If you WERE in charge, what would you say Soul Society's Next Move should be?" She inquired, lightly folding her arms, resting he elbow on one and gently tapping her chin as she circled the room idly, seeming deep in thought. "Even if you aren't in a position to lead the entire gotei, you ARE a Captain. Have you raised these concerns with the Captain commander? Or has the Gotei Thirteen gone back to being a bunch of Gotei Ones?" She ventured, of course using the old name for the organization. She honestly wasn't sure how she liked the new one. But all the same, she DID touch on a few points: Namely how the Captain was interacting so far as OTHER Captains, especially the CC. She knew very well how much Captains had a tendency to just try and take things on themselves, she didn't even remember the last time she'd heard about Captains meeting together to try and make any decisions or have discussions.

She stopped directly in front of Murasaki and canted her head to the side. Her expression suddenly radically different from what it had been a moment before.
Woah, Nice Legs [Murasaki, Yoruichi] HEADER_0315.8-063

"Especially in a situation like one we live in today, a Captain has died. This isn't the sort of situation where the Leaders of the gotei should be drifting apart, be it your fellow Captains or the Captain Commander." She noted, her voice a strange sort of serious. It wasn't the voice of an Exile turned ally of soul society sometimes. This was the sort of voice one would expect from the Soshireikan. And for just one instant, it was almost like Murasaki were being interrogated.

And just as quickly it was gone, a quirky almost pouty look on her face as she folded her arms.

"Is the sort of thing I'd have expected to hear back in my day. But honestly I don't even know how you guys have been handling things the past couple years. Honestly with some of the stuff I hear coming back I almost wonder if the damn place is gonna split again." She sighed exasperatedly, but the sortof playful exaggerated kind of exasperation that came from someone who wasn't too involved and could just be ambivalently annoyed by all these new facets of the Gotei.

Post End | Yea we should punch those Vandenreich guys.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum