Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training days [Flashback] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Training days [Flashback] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Training days [Flashback] - Page 3 Empty Re: Training days [Flashback]

Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:44 pm
The person stayed there for a moment, watching the docile Tento meditate with his sword in his lap. A hand held on the hilt of the sheathed sword while his other hand remained on his lap. Open palmed titled upward resting under the closed blade nested within its black sheath. Tento looked like he was calm, at peace, mentally going within himself to somewhere....else.

For some reason the sight seemed to please the person, a smile formed on their face as a frame silhouette of their body became more pronounced as they stepped forward out of the shade of the inner training area walls. The figure was revealed to be a feminine form. The person reached out a left hand to brush a strand of her brown hair so that it was out of her face to reveal the striking eyes gray color that saw the world before her.

At the moment it seemed that the lady did not want to disturb the meditation of Tento and so when she took her steps forward, she made sure to take light steps as she moved. She did not walk towards the Shinigami in training but did not walk away from Tento either. She had moved a few meters to the right of Tento and sat down herself. Removing the sword from her waist, she entered a similar posture and sitting stance as Tento before begining to meditation herself.

Training days [Flashback] - Page 3 Tentos10
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training days [Flashback] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Training days [Flashback] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:26 am
Tento had just began to be in his center when the unknown woman had arrived. He could sense her spiritual energy and felt that it was a calm tranquil energy. And in addition, with the fact that they were in school at the Shino Academy, there really was no need to be thinking one had to be careful of being attacked. ...unless they had someone with a hostile relationship with. But for all Tento knew and was aware of, that was not the case with him with anyone.

Silence would come and be present for awhile. Tento enjoying the peace and quiet and the random person that joined in on the session was at her own place of tranqulity. Both of them finding their own center of gravity. The environment they were in was silent, calm. And would remain that way unto Tento and the unknown woman opened their eyes. By chance it seemed it would be done at the same time.

Tento dark brown eyes opened up at the same time as they gray eyes of the woman. Now that he could see her Tento could see that she was a fellow student. Her attire was the academy colors of all students with the blue and white color of her clothes matching the style attached to the female body of the training academy.
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:28 am
"Sitting down in meditation is such a freeing thing, wouldn't you agree?", the Grey eyed lady spoke first.

"Ah well I do not know if I really have much to say about that. I do not have much experience with it you see, for I just started practicing doing it. Well, I guess a few days ago now? It does feel nice though. The muscles pulsing and emotionless at the same time. Feeling my energy within me and experiencing that. It does feel quiet....beautiful?".

The lady let out a soft short giggle. "While you may not have much experience with it yet, it does seem you have a true understanding of the gifts of medication. I tend to find it does wonders mentally as well as physically. Strangely enough, I think because of this it also aids in the art of Kido tremendously".

Training days [Flashback] - Page 3 Tentos10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum